AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I don't have writer's block, but plot exhaust : /

This back story is exhausting me. For smut. Freaking smut. :icon-cry:

Reactions: pg240 and LadyLuna
ReivannaWylde said:
Starter-Set.jpg

I finally have the red box. My life just became more epic! :dance:

Also bought a Kitty cd, Spit, and didn't realize they were screamer metal.. very disappointed.
I had one of those too! I think it was back in 83 or 84? Good times.

ReivannaWylde said:
Starter-Set.jpg

Also bought a Kitty cd, Spit, and didn't realize they were screamer metal.. very disappointed.

i have the red box too! have for a looong time. i actually have all the core books of every edition except 4.0 .yes that includes the very very first edition, the one before the red box lol, but that one is locked up in a fireproof safe along with some very valuable comics and such. retirement fund ftw!

i too have kitty's spit. i like some of the "scream" metal. just didnt like kitty. great guitarist in that band tho

Reactions: LadyLuna
southsamurai said:
ReivannaWylde said:
Starter-Set.jpg

i have the red box too! have for a looong time. i actually have all the core books of every edition except 4.0 .yes that includes the very very first edition, the one before the red box lol, but that one is locked up in a fireproof safe along with some very valuable comics and such. retirement fund ftw!

i too have kitty's spit. i like some of the "scream" metal. just didnt like kitty. great guitarist in that band tho
Okay, this is weird. I have kittie spit too. I just made a joke about a models cat licking something to clean it earlier tonight in a room. Used the 'kittie spit' line and no one got it. Had to explain. :lol:

Reactions: southsamurai
Political correctness be damned.

Attachments

• 1369694250962.jpg
    1369694250962.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 175
Meoff_69 said:
Just realized I'd love to get a handy, from a hot chick wearing the Incredible Hulk hands! The sound effects would make it intense!! :shock:

:lol:

I've seen those Incredible Hulk hands at Target when I was looking for the Transformers and Beyblade toys. Every time I see those Hulk hands now, I'm gonna start grinning and thinking about wet, squishy sounds.

The 'My eyes are burning! GAA! WTF!' thread is a frightening place to enter. But when I see the last person to post a message is curvyredhead I get a little more scared to click it. :shock: :eek: :crybaby:

emptiedglass said:
Just noticed that I now have the All your thread are belong to me moniker. :dance:
Me too. I just noticed last night. :-D

Reactions: emptiedglass
Bocefish said:
Why I never play women for serious $$...

jHlJRpW.jpg

They fuck with my concentration too much. :)
I just don't play them for serious $$ because I suck at pool.

But, yeah, concentration, too. :)

I dated a pro pool player. She had a large pool table tattoo on her hip. We had a lot of fun one summer. She was 39 and I was 23. I got pretty good at pool too.
:-D

Reactions: camstory
Veronica Chaos is becoming more stunning by the day! Watching these pretty young ladies, mature into gorgeous young woman, is maybe better than anything, for sure as good as any.

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
So, we're finally watching Defiance. Playing hooky from MFC. x.x BUT! I got my camming computer setup finished, and my sewing machine set up in a way that makes it easier to get to, so I'll be more likely to actually use the thing. Debating making up for today by camming Mon and Tues afternoons. But does that really make up for missing the weekend?

I have just discovered a large glass of Jolly Rancher's Vodka and a big bowl of homemade chicken pasta do not really go well together. :sick: :eek:bscene-hanged:

Gummy bears left in vodka over night make a very cool party treat. You can use bubble gum flavored vodka, but unflavored works too. the treated gummy bears absorb enough vodka that one needs to be careful not to eat too many.

camstory said:
Gummy bears left in vodka over night make a very cool party treat. You can use bubble gum flavored vodka, but unflavored works too. the treated gummy bears absorb enough vodka that one needs to be careful not to eat too many.
I saw that on youtube too when I first learned about the Jolly Ranchers trick. Some people swear by the Skittles but it makes a foamy cloudy mess that has to be run through a coffee filter to clear it up. Seemed like too much work.
I want to try LifeSaver's sometime next.

JerryBoBerry said:
camstory said:
I saw that on youtube too when I first learned about the Jolly Ranchers trick. Some people swear by the Skittles but it makes a foamy cloudy mess that has to be run through a coffee filter to clear it up. Seemed like too much work.
I want to try LifeSaver's sometime next.
Oh no, I had some of these, in fact was sent home with a small mason jar with some of these from a party I recently attended. The vodka makes them a little sticky to the touch, but surprisingly the sticky does not stay on your fingers?

I have been watching a lot of Top Gear lately. Tomorrow I go on a netflix Fringe binge.

Reactions: camstory
AdamAdamant said:
I have been watching a lot of Top Gear lately. Tomorrow I go on a netflix Fringe binge.
I have seen every sode at least twice and some many times, the UK version that is. Watched the US version 2 or 3 times and don't know where the big difference lies, but there is a pretty big difference for shows that seem to be very much the same on the surface.

Reactions: Shaun__