AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In 10 days I turn 28. I still feel much younger about half the time. When I'm all hurty, I feel somewhere around 40 though.

Age is weird.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
I called Best Buy just now, and a nice lady answered the phone with "Thank you for calling Best Buy...who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?" Is that new? I was just calling to make sure they have an item in stock...lol.

yummybrownfox said:
I called Best Buy just now, and a nice lady answered the phone with "Thank you for calling Best Buy...who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?" Is that new? I was just calling to make sure they have an item in stock...lol.

It might just be personal preference, but when I was at Apple, our manager was very keen on us getting customer names, in fact a lot of the corporate training was about making a personal connection with customers, getting their name was part of that.

SerenaMoon said:
yummybrownfox said:

It might just be personal preference, but when I was at Apple, our manager was very keen on us getting customer names, in fact a lot of the corporate training was about making a personal connection with customers, getting their name was part of that.

I've worked in sales as well, and making that personal connection definitely helps.
It was also nice when a customer would come in and asked for me by name, instead of 'that good-looking young guy who helped me last time I was in.' Of course, the majority of my co-workers would each have argued that they were the only good-looking one. :lol:

I think I love this guy:

(note: I'm currently watching all his videos in the order in which he posted them, so these are mostly older vids, but he does have newer stuff too.)

He's a teacher, and an atheist, and possibly a libertarian, though I'm not 100% sure on that. And he has some of the best points I've ever heard about the problem with creationist theory. And, this is an excellent analogy for what might be going on with Christians:

Reactions: Jupiter551
Employee leaves google to go to a competitor and gets this farewell cake:
51b35d1aa0bc1.jpg

That part on Iron Man 3 with Tony dragging the Iron Man suit behind him wearing the poncho. I wonder if that has an homage to the original Django. I am not the only one who sees that? Right?

AdamAdamant said:
That part on Iron Man 3 with Tony dragging the Iron Man suit behind him wearing the poncho. I wonder if that has an homage to the original Django. I am not the only one who sees that? Right?
Well Django wearing the poncho was a homage to Clint Eastwood in A Fistful of Dollars :)

I was supposed to get my replacement Kindle today, the screen on it messed up, but UPS said that it wasn't deliverable because "a correct street address" was needed. We've had packages shipped to this address for more than a decade, many of them through UPS, without a problem but apparently this driver couldn't figure out where our house was. It's ridiculous.

Ok, I know why trichophilia guys perv on me tonight...even I'm liking my pigtails too much!

Reactions: LadyLuna
This whole having to stop after one drink thing is total bull crap… Two would be nice, I don't need three, just two.

Fuck text to speech. I'm having issues tonight!

I got disconnected right as I was saving a song I had just recorded. :angry4: Now I gotta do it over...

Yay twitter link now sends everyone to my profile instead of profile settings! I need minions. :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna
A_Cute_Mew said:
Yay twitter link now sends everyone to my profile instead of profile settings! I need minions. :lol:
I follow you now bb... :mrgreen:

A_Cute_Mew said:
Ok, I know why trichophilia guys perv on me tonight...even I'm liking my pigtails too much!
tricho-what now? Is that hair fetish guys? Don't think I've seen you in pigtails will have to keep an eye out :D

Rawr stop trolling my room omg! And that emote is going away! OMG Amber if there is a pic of me in the silly model thread by Sidapete, Camstory or Pete__ it needs to die!

Reactions: camstory
A_Cute_Mew said:
Rawr stop trolling my room omg! And that emote is going away! OMG Amber if there is a pic of me in the silly model thread by Sidapete, Camstory or Pete__ it needs to die!

I have no idea what she's talking about. :whistle:

Sidapete said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

I do RAWR! >.<

A_Cute_Mew said:
Sidapete said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

I do RAWR! >.<
I don't, but something tells me I really need to track down this emote. It sounds like fun.

A_Cute_Mew said:
Sidapete said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

I do RAWR! >.<
LMAO, I did not really know you two were posting. Mew, it's a tough call when "Friends Become Trolls", but just maybe sacrificing a friend troll or two to a 12 hour ban to remind a friend or two infected by trolliatic fever just who's room it is. (but that is easy for me to say there was never less that two, and for a while three me's in the room Bhahaha

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
JerryBoBerry said:
A_Cute_Mew said:
Sidapete said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

I do RAWR! >.<
I don't, but something tells me I really need to track down this emote. It sounds like fun.

Mew asked me to stop using it, so I only use it in PMs with her to drive her crazy. :p

Sidapete said:
JerryBoBerry said:
A_Cute_Mew said:
Sidapete said:
A_Cute_Mew said:
I do RAWR! >.<
Mew asked me to stop using it, so I only use it in PMs with her to drive her crazy. :p
I believe I have narrowed down which one to use. :lol:

Ewwww! I had a model say BB to me in an unironic way today! :icon-cry:

Reactions: Jupiter551