AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
yummybrownfox said:
This is so awesome. :cool:

That was really good! And I was chuckling at the last song choice. Pretty much HAD to be that one didn't it! :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
That was really good! And I was chuckling at the last song choice. Pretty much HAD to be that one didn't it! :lol:
The wedding and wedding reception for my grandparents renewing their vows (for their 50th anniversary) was so sweet. :crybaby:

Reactions: Nordling
.....oh minecraft, release me from your clutches! Suddenly it is 6am, three hours past bedtime, but just... can't... stop!! (ok stopping now)

Reactions: zippypinhead
TessaNorth said:
.....oh minecraft, release me from your clutches! Suddenly it is 6am, three hours past bedtime, but just... can't... stop!! (ok stopping now)

I know that pain all too well.

Reactions: MyraNorth
Liliana_XO said:
I really like cheese.
I like cheese too but it doesn't like me. :crybaby:

Hello! I'm new to this area :hello2:

I got my sculpting clay today! I was all :dance:

Then I realized that they forgot to pack the sculpting tools with it, and I was all :crybaby:

Finally, I got an email saying they would 1-day ship them out to me, and apologized, so I'm all :dance:

This has been my day.

Oh, and I chewed some gum and filmed it. That was fun :hello2:

Reactions: LadyLuna
MissKittyBee said:
Hello! I'm new to this area :hello2:

I got my sculpting clay today! I was all :dance:

Then I realized that they forgot to pack the sculpting tools with it, and I was all :crybaby:

Finally, I got an email saying they would 1-day ship them out to me, and apologized, so I'm all :dance:

This has been my day.

Oh, and I chewed some gum and filmed it. That was fun :hello2:

Are you going to let us the results of your sculpting efforts when you finish?

Shaun__ said:
Are you going to let us the results of your sculpting efforts when you finish?

If what I'm planning doesn't turn turn out like shit, I would love to :-D

Reactions: Shaun__
JerryBoBerry said:
changed avatars. :icon-cry:
Oh are you now? Hey bb, bend over. I've got something real nice for you. ;)

Once upon a time I had a friend named Barney. He was a BIG, purple dinosaur. I'm sure in time you could have a friend just like him too.

Jk, this is all in good fun. :p Expect a few more barbs until the avatar is changed back.

Reactions: southsamurai
TricksyTangy said:
I want a cat. Like really badly. But I'm allergic. How much are the allergies shots? Google won't tell me.
Most people are allergic to their dander, if it's that type of allergy, there are cats that have pelt and not fur and you won't be allergic to them. I used to have a Bengal, and he was like that.

On another note...this is my first time posting here. And I just want to say, that when you're sick and feel like shit, friends that make you laugh and can laugh with you about how much snot you are producing can really cheer a girl up!

I recently was in a model's room that changed my perspective a bit.

I had checked her out before, because, well, she's hot. And brunette. And, did I mention, hot. It doesn't take much for me (initially, anyway). I'm a guy.

This was in my early days as a perv on MFC. Things didn't jibe. Next model. Moved on. No problem.

Skipped over her for about two years. Not my type, I thought.

Doing some "new model cruising" (there's a thread about that) and paused on her room for a bit. Intrigued by what I saw. Went to her room.

Turns out, my first impression of her was totally wrong. She just happens to be a model whom I would enjoy.

Or maybe my first impression wasn't wrong. Maybe I've changed. Maybe she changed. Either way, I won't be so quick to dismiss models that I didn't click with the first time.

Ever since i changed avatars i can't find my own posts. :icon-cry:

JerryBoBerry said:
Ever since i changed avatars i can't find my own posts. :icon-cry:

Same thing happens to me when I first change avatars.

yummybrownfox said:
2 hour season premiere of Law and Order Special Victims Unit on NBC tonight at 9 PM ET! :dance:
http://www.nbc.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit/

SAVE BENSON!

SVU has been around for a long time, and I don't watch it with any sort of regularity, so I don't know if they've used the "criminal goes after the cop" narrative with the same gusto that every other procedural seems to do. Whenever it happens, though, it always destroys my suspension of disbelief. Am I really supposed to believe that Benson, a hardened SVU detective, is just going to stand around in a dark room and be all like "hello? anybody there?" when she notices shit's amiss in her apartment? This isn't a lady who's just gonna let herself get kidnapped like a punk. But, oh well, I guess after nearly 15 years, this was bound to happen.