AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Why does it look to me that premium members love to see how models react when everyone in her room is silent?
.....for dozens of minutes straight............................................starring............:whysoquiet....................do you see me guys?................do you hear me?..........video deal guys, the first 3 to tip 100 get my video...........................................GUYS!!! IF YOU ENJOY STARRING AT ME, I AM OKEY WITH THAT BUT TIP IF U ENJOY WTF?!?!?!.....................(she starts going crazy) thinks: "It's 1 hour and 30 minutes I am online, I made 40 tokens, which means 2 dollars for me which means 1 fuckin euro since I live in Europe............ and they don't even say hi to me? Am I ugly? What is that I am doing wrong?" ..................................Guys, I think I'm gonna log off............................................................................ random guy: :hello2:

Sometimes I just get so tired of people. I'm going outside to burn one, if somebody comes by looking for me tell them I said to fuck off.

I think one of the biggest human psychological flaws is projection.
The majority of humans base their opinions on things they've personally delt with or feel.
For example:
A lot of women feel emotional connections during sex. Some feel used, disrespected, and dirty after having casual sex. So when those women do have casual sex, it leaves them with a lower self-esteem. So then they go on to preach their thoughts about how special sex is to their children and slut shame other women when other women may feel completely differently about sex and can engage in casual sex with no negative repercussions.
I had a friend who had a negative view on sex workers because she knew 5 sex workers that were self-destructive and mentally unstable. 5. Out of the millions of sex workers out there, she based and voiced her opinion on ALL sex workers, because of the 5 girls she knew in the industry.
Projection is something most of us do without even realizing it. Liars think everyone is lying to them. Cheaters are overly suspicious of their spouses.
But it's really not fair to all of the other individuals who don't fit that mold.
Just some random thoughts I had today.

PlayboyMegan said:
I think one of the biggest human psychological flaws is projection.
The majority of humans base their opinions on things they've personally delt with or feel.
For example:
A lot of women feel emotional connections during sex. Some feel used, disrespected, and dirty after having casual sex. So when those women do have casual sex, it leaves them with a lower self-esteem. So then they go on to preach their thoughts about how special sex is to their children and slut shame other women when other women may feel completely differently about sex and can engage in casual sex with no negative repercussions.
I had a friend who had a negative view on sex workers because she knew 5 sex workers that were self-destructive and mentally unstable. 5. Out of the millions of sex workers out there, she based and voiced her opinion on ALL sex workers, because of the 5 girls she knew in the industry.
Projection is something most of us do without even realizing it. Liars think everyone is lying to them. Cheaters are overly suspicious of their spouses.
But it's really not fair to all of the other individuals who don't fit that mold.
Just some random thoughts I had today.

I agree completely. I don't believe in karma as some grand cosmic force that will bring good to good people miraculously, but I do believe in karma in the way that you put it. It makes a lot more sense that way. It's not that you will get negativity back on you if you commit something negative, it's that you will live a life with the expectation that the negative will come back to you, because it was so easy to do to others. This is a much worse punishment then any single negative act committed against you.

I'd rather live my life being a good person and being taken advantage of a few times, while still seeing and expecting the good in people. Rather then live my life cynically and always initially expecting the worst in people and in return doing the same back to them.

That last slice of pizza from last night is calling my name...but it's not mine to claim...

But it's begging me to eat it T___T :crybaby:

"How the fuck do I set up my camera, like is my stream even visible to anyone"

seriously though -_-

I'll get it sorted eventually :-D You try me!

My stream is working! I can haz some fun tonite

Bocefish: I thought I could explain the meaning of that song, but it doesn't really make much sense :-\

I thought, that post should get the most thanks ever, but prolly will only get 2 or 3 b/c of the subject, and the subject matter.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 30#p547002

It was a heroic example of someone suspending their own beliefs, and making kindness & respect a greater priority.

Heroic, and much different from white knighting - white knights only rush into battle when it is in their own interest and they're sure all will be supportive.

Got a strange tweet from someone I don't know tonight. Went to his timeline to investigate. Instead of posting the link I thought I'd share what I found in glorious video form.
It's only a couple minutes, enjoy. And if you start to get bored, don't worry. The speed picks up at around 45 seconds in.

218 Tweets. I'm not sure there's a valid reason for this persons continued existence.

I may be impatient, but then again I'm really nervous about camming. If six people are in my room and I say hello and I ask about their day, is a simple reply that hard to give?

I mean, the day before yesterday, my traffic went wild and I had 130 viewers after twenty minutes o_O

First day back at work today after a week off.

Someone ballsed up a project to the tune of £60,000. Usually, this would be the worst thing, but it's not.

A colleague of mine, who is also one of my best friends, is currently in a coma and on life support in a hospital 200 miles from me. Last update was the doctors weren't entirely sure what was happening, bar it being neurological. I found out middle of my holiday, and was worried throughout.

I get back in the office today to find out another of my colleagues took their own life last week. Both situations have hit me hard, and I now need to find the strength to lead my team through this, as I know they're feeling the same.

I was tweeting a picture of my archery equipment to CharlotteLace and I noticed something for the first time.
My hunting bow has an appropriate name. Hardcore MFC. :lol:

Attachments

• SAM_1136 - Copy.JPG
    SAM_1136 - Copy.JPG
    800.2 KB · Views: 124
I'm-a make you beg for it, plead for it
Till you feel like you breathe for it
Till you do any and everything for it
I want you to fiend for it
Wake up and dream for it
Till it's got you gasping for air
And you lean for it
I'm gonna love ya
Until you hate me
And I'm gonna show ya
What's really crazy

That awkward day where you go out and are forced to talk to people your age that you aren't close with; discussing riveting topics like potatoes, lakes, fishing, beer bottle opener collections (okay that one was actually awesome because of his obvious love of the hobby), trick or treating, patio's, home expansions and babies. :crybaby:

So I was showering this morning, thinking about what Dr. Who would ride around in if Dr. Who was conceptualized for the first time today, which of course led me to think about Superman, because you know, Superman used to change into his super suit in a phone booth, which led me to think man, no kid born today is going to get that joke in Superman one where he looks at a pay phone circa 1980 hanging in its little cube, which led me to think, man, I bet someone made a youtube video with that clip.

Here it is.

Cheers to you, superman one phone booth joke video making guy, for sharing my morning shower!