AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I should be on cam but you shouldn't be on cam when you feel terrible. So no.

Also bleeding gums are really annoying.

And I keep hearing my neighbour's phone going off. It's 2:45 am, will you shut the fuck up?

I thought to message my SO through facebook, and tell her I will forever remember our time with pleasure, but that some things were just not meant to be. It is the truth, but I knew it was a thought motivated to add pain as much as by truth, so i did not. :(

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I'm sitting here laughing at myself...in the past year I've come up with ideas for things to do on cam, some I've done and some are still on my 'To Do' list.

When I came up with some of these ideas I remember getting so excited thinking they were so original, something that hadn't been seen yet on cam.

I genuinely believed I'd come up with some pretty unique stuff. (I can feel you laughing with me right about now) I won't say specifically what they were, it's too embarrassing.

Needles to say; I've seen all of 'my ideas' and then some right here on ACF as well as on cam.

'eh, I guess it's good I can laugh at myself, right? Thanks ladies and gents for all your contributions, this is such a great network!
:compress:

MLP, stuffed animals, and pizza sound amazing.
I've had a great happy day today, and I'm still happy.

Now that obstructionist Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
has lost his position, Lets hope the NEW Congress can get
some bills/actions forwarded to the White House for consideration.
We need a NO PAY if NO BUDGET for Congress.

Reactions: eyeteach
bud9752 said:
Now that obstructionist Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
has lost his position, Lets hope the NEW Congress can get
some bills/actions forwarded to the White House for consideration.
We need a NO PAY if NO BUDGET for Congress.

NO PAY if NO BUDGET for Congress
Agree 100%. Also we the people need to find a way to strip Congress of their "Cadillac" healthcare plan; their "Cadillac" retirement plan; their outrageous high-priced staffs (should be cut 50-75%); etc... If members of Congress were in the shit with the rest of us, they might be more likely to get things done. Maybe.

And while I share your disdain for Harry Reid, it seems that certain Republicans share his brand of partisanship and grid lock.

Rand Paul promised that the GOP-controlled Senate would send Obama bills he would hate.
Ted Cruz declared that the "era of Obama lawlessness is over"

Yep, this is exactly what we need to end gridlock.

*Full disclosure: I identify as an independent. I believe that there are too many elected assholes in both parties.

I thought this was a very concise statement on the human condition, and a beautiful argument against the idea of hate.

"We're all just getting by as best we can until we grow old and die. The less I hate in the mean time is just that much less stress I put on myself for no reason."

ThunderWeasel said:
After careful consideration, it is my opinion that 2014 can go fuck itself with a flaming barbed-wire-wrapped 2x4 dipped in an infectious disease cocktail. :angry4:
Final answer?
I'm going to say final answer, not a good year!

Attachments

• firestone-550-indycar.jpg
    firestone-550-indycar.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 175
Reactions: ThunderWeasel
So I got my very first cell phone ever last month - no for real my weirdness is all encompassing. Well anyway I was very disappointed and called to complain today. At first the customer service rep was confused, then I was confused, but Now I understand the radio ad said my phone would come with "nationwide 4G service" and not "nationwide orgy service" :crybaby:

JerryBoBerry said:
PlayboyMegan said:
Always love a good Asimov quote. Definitely consider him to be one of the smartest men to have ever lived.

And one of the greatest authors. Reading "I, Robot" for the first time was one of the highlights of my high school years.

PlayboyMegan said:

Seems to be a somewhat fitting accompaniment to the following vid I just watched :lol:

Published on Nov 4, 2014
Unfortunately, the guests at a McDonald's in Philadelphia were unable to "put a smile on." A group of black women started smashing up the restaurant after the breakfast menu expired. It's incredible what folks will do if they don't get their McGriddles.

SoTxBob said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Coconut oil is way better for oil shows.
It stays shiny for a really long time and it seems to glisten even more than any other oil. Lotions are the worst. Rub them on and they seem to disappear immediately.
Live long coconuts, you marvel of the camming world. :handgestures-salute:

......Not to mention cooking with it for the added hint of flavors. I get mine in a gallon bucket and its very reasonable when bought like that [in season from a grower]. The 'virgin, unrefined coconut oil' stays solid @ room temp and keeps a really long time in the cabinet. It also has many other real [not company hyped] benefits for the skin and body besides keeping you really soft and making you smell yummy. :thumbleft:

I use it for all those reasons and then some. Specifically oil pulling, it works great and whitens my theeth too.

Remaining characteristically lazy, I have become content to subtract an hour from the 6 or 7 clocks in my home. I find this, if not the best option, a better option than changing only the more easily manipulated time keepers, and then having to remember in which room math is required, and in which it is not. Is this wrong?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
camstory said:
Remaining characteristically lazy, I have become content to subtract an hour from the 6 or 7 clocks in my home. I find this, if not the best option, a better option than changing only the more easily manipulated time keepers, and then having to remember in which room math is required, and in which it is not. Is this wrong?

Since you asked... whatever gets your motor runnin' can't be all bad. :-D

Bocefish said:
camstory said:

Everytime I start to wonder if our relationship is really worth it - you surprise me and bring home a kind post. :lol: :-D

Attachments

• Thanks for the flowers.jpg
    Thanks for the flowers.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: Gen and ACFFAN69
camstory said:
Bocefish said:
camstory said:

Everytime I start to wonder if our relationship is really worth it - you surprise me and bring home a kind post. :lol: :-D

:lol:

Just to be clear... our relationship will only work if you abandon your blatherskite ways and get to some sort of point on occasion. :shhh:

Reactions: camstory
Feeling guilty for choosing sleep over making money is not a good feeling.

Reactions: SatanJonez
Bocefish said:
camstory said:
Bocefish said:
camstory said:

:lol:

Just to be clear... our relationship will only work if you abandon your blatherskite ways and get to some sort of point on occasion. :shhh:

Clowns to the left and jokers to the right...