AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AlexLady said:
A micro rant;

Why the hell do so many females think it's cool and unique to color or enlarge their font? I don't just mean on this forum, but every forum. It started happening about four or five years ago. Before then, people only colored their font to show different characters in a role play, quotes, or something, or because the forum's background was black.

It makes it look like you're nothing but an attention whore when you do it all the time, or even half the time. Save it for special posts, like when you're announcing that you have another hot chick with you on cam, or when it's your birthday. Other than that, it just makes you look desperate for the spotlight, especially in a thread that isn't all about you.

You can get defensive and/or get mad at me now :h:

I actually tend to pass over said posts. They're harder to read and when I'm possibly reading 100+ posts that makes a HUGE difference.

Really not sure why its a problem for me to tell someone they are fucking retarded if I find them to be truly fucking retarded.

Jebbaz said:
Really not sure why its a problem for me to tell someone they are fucking retarded if I find them to be truly fucking retarded.

For one thing, it's rude to people who are mentally handicapped. Of course if you think everyone's faults should be fair game, then knock yourself out. Just don't be surprised when it backfires on you and people you care about.

Sevrin said:
Jebbaz said:

For one thing, it's rude to people who are mentally handicapped. Of course if you think everyone's faults should be fair game, then knock yourself out. Just don't be surprised when it backfires on you and people you care about.
Here's a surprise. I've got a temper, (shocking right? who'd have guessed that) and the only sure indisputable way to make me lose that temper is to be a fucking dumb ass. (is that less offensive or would you prefer I say stupid shits or dumb fucks?) Lately, I'm coming across a lot of people that I just wanna smack the stupid off of. It's already back fired on me once or twice, I get too angry too quickly and I can admit that, but it feels so good to just let loose on someone after they make a fool of themselves.

Now why did I take the time to explain all that? No clue. No one else has to explain themselves for doing the exact same thing, but you seemed like you wanted a response so I gave you one.

Happy 420 :eek:bscene-smokingweed:

dejgpl.jpg

I has linked muh Steam profile in my sig. I may actually be on there a bit more for a while due to my absence from WoW. Added a cute looking game named Grotesque Tactics which is only $5 this week and also added Portal 2 to my wishlist. Either way I'll probably end up getting those by this weekend, but gifts are always sweet. ;)

Frankie said:
Jebbaz said:
I've got a temper

I just thought you were really dramatic to be totally honest.
Well 7 years acting on stage probably doesn't help that aspect of my personality, but for the most part I get pissed off and lose my temper.

Old and busted: models dressing up like a bunny on Easter
New and original: models dressing up like Jesus on Easter

Attachments

• wat.jpg
    wat.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 297
Is absolutely not very happy with the fact that the AI in the new Mortal Kombat reboot is fucking unbalanced and unfair as hell! I don't know what it is about the fact that the developers have to make the AI like it's a spoiled rotten kid and it gets very pissed off when it doesn't have it's way when it doesn't succeed in beating the absolute shit out of you, but when you have to put up with this during the story mode as well as the later matches in the arcade ladder mode, it just makes you want to RAGE, and I do mean RAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

If your a fan of fighting games, then you'll understand what I'm ranting about here then! :angry4:

Mikeythegeek said:
More people that I know only via the internet said happy birthday to me yesterday than people I know in the real world. What does that say about me?
Not as much as it says about the world and the state of our society in general, imo.

Happy belated birthday, btw.