AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Things I have:
  1. A nail in my tire
  2. 3 assignments and a test due this weekend in Government
  3. 2 assignments and 2 quizzes due in Precal Algebra
  4. Dancing fever
  5. A mighty need
  6. No money
The end :)

THE ECLIPSE IS HAPPENING! WOOO!

I got a really nice view of the moon, we had a clear evening! Very pretty!! :snaphappy:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Another blood moon photo, cuz rule 34.

sf22SSbt.jpg

There is nothing in the world more enjoyable than when someone is bluffing, and you have read them like a book and know they are bluffing. You toy with them, feign indecision; let them think for a bit they are going to get away with it. Then you look them dead in the eye, and you say without speaking "You are full of shit. And I have known it all along."

pwned, bitch

There is nothing in the world more enjoyable than when someone is bluffing, and you have read them like a book and know they are bluffing. You toy with them, feign indecision; let them think for a bit they are going to get away with it. Then you look them dead in the eye, and you say without speaking "You are full of shit. And I have known it all along."

pwned, bitch

Hence why i love playing poker at actual tables versus online.

Set up the mic, think it's forgood this time. Set up the cam, had a connection. Was prepared to full strip for $400-500. But the room is a mess :grr: hopped on cam & was ashamed of wtf it looks like. Not today, kids! Not today. I WILL THOUGH.

The fact that I'm practically mute doesn't really help either :grr:

That said, CB is good for learning stuff.

Rather proud of my Trump post. It's got the most variety of ratings of all my posts on the new forum so far! :D

Now if someone could just take a dump on it. :mooning:
I rated it funny back then because it was obvious sarcasm… but now that I've learned that an acquaintance, who is an asshole but I believed reasonably intelligent, really supports Trump, I'm not so sure anymore. Poe's Law etc.