AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just this, for those who love unicorns, nice stools alike.

Thinking about starting an accountability thread for schedules. Not just camming schedules, but life habits: exercise, mediation, family time, self-care maintenance, other habits you want to incorporate. I'm personally really bad at having any form of a routine! It brings down my whole day when I don't know what I'm doing but I have no clue where to find the motivation to actually change. Maybe it's my depression holding me back (it probably is) but I can read blogs and watch videos and find all of this inspiration and yet nothing in my life changes because the next day I'm too tired or lazy to try to change one habit.

I love this post, and well the entire blog, but it's so difficult for me to get started.
http://zenhabits.net/the-habit-change-cheatsheet-29-ways-to-successfully-ingrain-a-behavior/

I'm hoping that I posted my issue publicly that I'll have a bit more motivation to actually change something for once.

I should really clear my browsing history more often. I just did so, and it took a full minute, and then crashed Firefox.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Posts over in the Pet Peeves, yo. thread inspired me to post this :D

Buggy (dune buggies, usually)
tKJmEVGm.jpg

Shopping cart
4px72XN.jpg

Stroller
gxhSTLJm.jpg

:haha:

I dare say, orchestrating an orgasm is among other things, an act of affiliation.

When you're trying to listen to someone tell a story (whether it's in person, YouTube, etc., but they use the word "literally" so much that it's driving you bonkers... :banghead: I really want to say to people "You sure do use the word "literally" a lot, but I guess that would be rude?

When you're trying to listen to someone tell a story (whether it's in person, YouTube, etc., but they use the word "literally" so much that it's driving you bonkers... :banghead: I really want to say to people "You sure do use the word "literally" a lot, but I guess that would be rude?
Agreed, that's literally one of my most hated words.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Tangerine on Netflix is blowing my mind on the trash factor.

97% of the reason rob lowes character on parks and rec annoyed me to no end...

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Nothing beats watching Kurt Russell in Escape From LA except being featured on the manyvids profile page!

https://twitter.com/MVuploads

The little things make me smile!

Reactions: ernie619
Been on a baseball movie kick lately, threw Trouble with the Curve in the mix, considerably less of a baseball movie than I was hoping for...

For me, these days it's just the small stuff that makes life wonderful (cheesy but I just gotta give props):

-- The car that pauses enough and waves the couple across the street (not on a busy street, but still...:)
-- The postal worker that actually makes my time spent at the post office pleasant by laughing and smiling with me
-- The guy at work that used to give me a hard time all the time but now sees me as a friend and makes my day
-- Positive ratings on ebay! Trying to get rid of my crap and people seem to think I am doing good
-- Getting carded at the grocery store for beer! That is sooo f'n cool.
-- Getting the gumption to rearrange my room so it is more pleasing! WoW-- Feng Shui--dig it Yay :)
--one more: washed my bedding today! Love the smell of clean sheets and comforter. YAY

(this could all go haywire in a week or a day, but I just wanted to post so I remember that wonderful is wonderful)

Last edited:
http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=795&pid=569349

Listened to this earlier today and a few thoughts came to mind.

Why have people glamorized Charlie Sheen and his reckless lifestyle?

I mean seriously based on my knowledge before and now after hearing this interview what a fucking sick and twisted man. Obviously his addiction problems past and present should have been a detriment to his career, but it was almost as if his erratic behavior was rewarded by people and he even profited! Ass backwards if he ask me. I believe Kacey Jordan and what happened during her brief tryst with Charlie Sheen.

He sounds like a scary coke fiend....its amazing how much a body will withstand when you abuse it forever.:eek::eek:

Reactions: SoTxBob
http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=795&pid=569349

Listened to this earlier today and a few thoughts came to mind.
Why have people glamorized Charlie Sheen and his reckless lifestyle?
I mean seriously based on my knowledge before and now after hearing this interview what a fucking sick and twisted man. Obviously his addiction problems past and present should have been a detriment to his career, but it was almost as if his erratic behavior was rewarded by people and he even profited! Ass backwards if he ask me. I believe Kacey Jordan and what happened during her brief tryst with Charlie Sheen.

He sounds like a scary coke fiend....its amazing how much a body will withstand when you abuse it forever.:eek::eek:
IMHO.... One fairly simple answer... "Hollywood mentality."
What I don't get is why the population of the US seems to almost 'worship' these celebs, those in movies that have some legit acting talent as well as those "famous for nothing, no talent" folks that were on the arm of the right person at the right time.

MFC made a new link for models "http://mfc.im/ModelName" (where ModelName is your MFC username)
It will take someone to your room if you are online or to your profile if you are offline.

This is really cool for members cause there's no more guesswork about whether the new girl you're stalking is online.

BUT I can see this being awkward as fuck for models. Scenario: I'm stalking a hottie on Twitter. Click to see her profile. BAM! Thrown into her room on my model account. I have 2 choices: either stay and chat (let's hope I have time) and pray that we have the same interests, or leave as quickly as possible to avoid any distraction for her. I would probably do B. But some girls get even more depressed/upset when models flit in and out, and it is a cam faux pas to be in another models' room under your own model name.

I know I'm overthinking this, but I can see it causing a lot of confusion/hurt feelings for models.

MFC made a new link for models "http://mfc.im/ModelName" (where ModelName is your MFC username)
It will take someone to your room if you are online or to your profile if you are offline.

This is really cool for members cause there's no more guesswork about whether the new girl you're stalking is online.

BUT I can see this being awkward as fuck for models. Scenario: I'm stalking a hottie on Twitter. Click to see her profile. BAM! Thrown into her room on my model account. I have 2 choices: either stay and chat (let's hope I have time) and pray that we have the same interests, or leave as quickly as possible to avoid any distraction for her. I would probably do B. But some girls get even more depressed/upset when models flit in and out, and it is a cam faux pas to be in another models' room under your own model name.

I know I'm overthinking this, but I can see it causing a lot of confusion/hurt feelings for models.
I think it should always only be used to send people to your room, never in place of a profile link, if that makes sense...?
(I know if you're offline it goes to profile.)

Reactions: Shaun__