AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I never thought I'd consider coming back to camming after my mediocre attempt at it five years ago (geez.. has it really been that long?), but it seems that it might be true. Had a long conversation with a friend tonight about giving it a try again. So... here I am.

I have to admit I really enjoy reading those "if I get a certain # of likes for this tweet that I'll list that number of facts about myself!" tweets from cam models. Those ladies really are interesting and it's great to know them a little better. Now, if I were to do that same thing I wonder how many people would read facts about my
Ife?

The things that make you go "hmmmm..."

I have to admit I really enjoy reading those "if I get a certain # of likes for this tweet that I'll list that number of facts about myself!" tweets from cam models. Those ladies really are interesting and it's great to know them a little better. Now, if I were to do that same thing I wonder how many people would read facts about my
Ife?

The things that make you go "hmmmm..."
I was thinking I'd have fun doing it as well, then I realized I'd at best get 1 like/fact and be totally embarrassed. That's *at best* if I timed it right.

Reactions: eyeteach
I really loved reading those too! I spaced mine out (and threaded the tweets) so as not to spam but you just reminded me I never finished. It was really fun to get to learn new things and I got a lot of engagement & new followers from it. A+ meme in my opinion and I'm glad to hear other people liked it too as I worried that it might be boring/annoying, haha.

Anyways if either of you do it, send me the link &I I will like it :D fun facts for everyone!!

My thought: one of my professors looks like a handsome young George Costanza and I love him.

OMG, The Revenant was such a great movie, just like I knew it'd be! Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy were fantastic, and Leo had me shedding tears. And I love the fact that one of the actors from 'Unbroken' was in it too. :)

Finally had a Eureka moment and have my profile look pretty damn snazzy ....and got to cam for the first time with a good friend with an awsome alternative style those vibes may even sparked a new painting outta me ....2016.hmmmm..So far so good :).....she is the Harley Quinn to my Catwoman(oh Yufie):cat::hilarious:

Reactions: AmericanQT
http://www.liberalamerica.org/2016/01/11/kkk-leader-killed-black-girl-wants-parole-now-found-god/

Murderers always "find God" in prison, don't they? This made me think of that Karla Faye Tucker woman who was on Death Row (she said she experienced multiple orgasms as she was murdering her victims with a pickaxe), and "found God" while imprisoned, and claimed to be reformed.

Mr. Russell Hinson, as you know we are all gathered today to decide on the dispensation of your petition to be paroled. As a God fearing Christian I want you to know how overjoyed I am to have another soul come to know the Lord as I do. Your case spoke to my heart and I want you to know I prayed long and hard about this, as I know you have been.

And the Lord has answered our prayers. He came to me in a dream and told me you being found guilty was his divine plan all along. Now that you have been born again you are to stay where you are and proselytize to your fellow inmates for the rest of your life.

Case denied. Can I get an Amen Brother Hinson! Praise Jesus!!!

If I ever did a video blog (vlog), I'm fairly sure it would turn out as awkward as this one. Only mine wouldn't be meant as humor, it would just be pathetic in its own right.

• Funny!
Reactions: angieivy
I thought models had the option for 60 day bans, but one told me tonight it's either 6 hours or permanent. I was hoping to ask for 60 day bans from my favourite models, but instead I had to tell them to 6 hour ban me if they see me online for a month or two.

I thought models had the option for 60 day bans, but one told me tonight it's either 6 hours or permanent. I was hoping to ask for 60 day bans from my favourite models, but instead I had to tell them to 6 hour ban me if they see me online for a month or two.
After asking MFC for this for years, they finally included the option for permanent bans mid-2015 or so.

Bans are intended to keep undesirables out of models' chatrooms, not to aide members who lack the self control to take a break, though.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry

Even as the earthquake hit and all the doors of the prison opened and the prisoners inside fled, Paul and Silas stayed behind singing praises. Why?

Because they were where they were supposed to be. Yep, finding God while in prison isn't all that strange, but most of those people were sentenced to prison, be it for a period of years or for life or even death, and are there for a reason. Good that they found God there, but they still have a price to pay for their actions that led them to prison in the first place.