AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Really? I think it looks SPOT ON. I'm so freaking excited. American Gods is one of my top 5 favorite books.
looking spot on is a trailers job. think how many trailers for movies/tv that looked awesome and you were so hyped to see the movie/tv... but only to be utterly disappointed when you actually watched it. yeah, I don't get my hopes up for anything any more so I'm never let down.
(unless Netflix does it, then I get hyped)

looking spot on is a trailers job. think how many trailers for movies/tv that looked awesome and you were so hyped to see the movie/tv... but only to be utterly disappointed when you actually watched it. yeah, I don't get my hopes up for anything any more so I'm never let down.
(unless Netflix does it, then I get hyped)
I was thinking more the casting and general look/feel. Gaiman is part of the team, so I'd imagine even if it strays from the book it will still be spectacular, and Fuller makes really beautiful shows. Honestly, if it's 1/10 as good as the trailer makes it look I'll be thrilled. I'm holding on desperately to this one.

Reactions: Gen
When your birthday month begins, and you wake up to a bunch of personalized "Happy Birthday, _____!" coupons in your e-mail from different stores. :)

it's funny how I won't sing, in front of any one for any reason, unless I'm stupid drunk at karaoke or, as evidenced by today, sober GMing a goblin warchanter (bard) singing a goblin song in front of 5 other humans. o_O

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 7.29.52 AM.png

Members who reply to basically EVERY tweet MFC posts about new features and tweaks with comments like this are such jerks. How about "FFS stop wasting your life obsessing about changes they make, go start your own if you can do it so much better".

I am dying inside right now I want to giggle uncontrollably!

The ladies in the office I work in are talking about how Sulu in the new Star Trek movie is supposed to be gay but it wasn't obvious enough.

Then one lady says, "Well I think the guy who I thought was his brother wasn't his brother!"

Then another lady pipes up and she like, "well there's not a lot of sex in those movies so... that probably why it's not so obvious."
(Cause in order to tell if someone is gay there needs to be sex? What lol!)

And then they start talking about Game of Thrones and how there is so much more sex in the show than the books. And the first lady is like, "If it was pertinent, then I could understand... but it's just not pertinent!"

:rofl:

Theres a model in my bookmarks I dont remember AT ALL, which is confusing, but even more interesting, she looks insanely similar to someone I know IRL.
Strange situation...

I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment with a balcony that overlooks a parking lot for a popular area. I see tons of pissing on vehicles by drunk dudes, loud music and dancing at all times of day from cars with the doors open, car alarms going off for what seems like eternity, people conning naive visiting suburbanites out of their money with claims of need gas for their car that ran out of gas, vehicles from other states getting broke in to---but today I actually saw something cool:

Three dudes drinking and walking to wherever, and they "look" gnarly and like they could give a shit about anything. The most gnarly of them motions to the others to cross between parked cars and I think he and his buds are just gonna relieve themselves on a vehicle, but he ACTUALLY went that direction to toss his beer into the trash can! Seeing sooooo many young and upstanding looking people just drop their litter on the lot and this guy who is a badass, and not one to fuck with, do something so simple just ruled! He didn't have too, but he did! :mhappy

Oh god.... So I moved into a new flat... I've been pretty sure that the walls are very thin. I mean if you touch it you can hear the plywood hitting against something else, but so far my flatmates have been quiet in there so I've been hopeful it is slightly soundproof...

I can now hear the sound from messenger going off. Loud and clear like a bell! And it's not me. Meaning every time I loudly Spank myself on mfc, or all those late nights watching pokemon or playing computer games.... They've been listening...
Holy fuck I feel sorry for them! This is why I am now only camming during the daytime!

Perhaps there is a decayed skeleton in the wall.

Did the plywood sound sorta like wood or plaster?

Hmmmm?
Lol I don't know, plasterboard or something, something cheap and shitty that's been put up quickly. I try not to knock on it too much, my flatmates must already think I'm a total weirdo as it is with all the solo spanking!

Just how boring MFC and other camsites have become lately :( No one online to remotely interest me... on any site..
I thought it was just me.

For the record, I was only joking about hiding @AmberCutie. Wasn't joking about the resemblance though.

Not the first time this has happened to me. Few years back I ran across one adult performer who is almost a dead ringer for my mother (may she rest in peace).

http://www.mistresst.net/

Highly disturbing.

Reactions: AmberCutie
For the record, I was only joking about hiding @AmberCutie. Wasn't joking about the resemblance though.

Not the first time this has happened to me. Few years back I ran across one adult performer who is almost a dead ringer for my mother (may she rest in peace).

http://www.mistresst.net/

Highly disturbing.
i've had a really weird member who goes, "woah! you look like my sister! but i'm still going to jack off to you anyway" and would NOT stop mentioning his sister.

it was like....dude........

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob