AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So, a/c went out last night. So today, I get to listen to plumbers cut holes in walls for a total redo of all pipes (better than a jackhammer to fix a slab leak in the bathroom), and the a/c repair guy do... whatever he does outside. It's so hot in here. I can't even watch MFC without my computer being on the verge of overheating. WOO HOO.

Gettting closer and closer to my birthday.

I think with my recent cluster of things getting changed on me that I just want to skip the birthday shit all together.
My brother will be at war, my aunt has already lost her house... I don't feel very festive.

The ONLY thing I am trying hard for my birthday is to raise money for our own missmeowmix to make me this beautiful dress... and the boys are being stubborn about helping me. Could be about this wonderful mood I can't seem to get out of, huh?

rawr.

QueenMeadow said:
Bocefish said:
Meadow, please don't forego the birthday shit, those can be the best ones. :p

Eh. It's only 26. It's just been a horrid summer and I'd rather let it all speed away.

Hehehehehe... poop jokes is funny!

JoleneJolene said:
QueenMeadow said:
Bocefish said:
Meadow, please don't forego the birthday shit, those can be the best ones. :p

Eh. It's only 26. It's just been a horrid summer and I'd rather let it all speed away.

Hehehehehe... poop jokes is funny!

ya, obvious cats are obvious, just not to me :p Thanks for the heads up about the poop joke Boce...

speaking of poop. Did anyone watch Ugly Americans last night? :lol:

i watched ugly americans, thought it was hilarious. :) on another note: i freakin LOVE cheesecake pudding.....mmmm.....

blackxrose said:
i watched ugly americans, thought it was hilarious. :) on another note: i freakin LOVE cheesecake pudding.....mmmm.....

mmmm cheesecake.

speaking of mmm does any one else take gummies for vitamins? Holy crap its like I get to eat gummybears every day and they are good for me!!
I take gummies for Vitamin d (I was really really low!)
multi
and fiber!!! (they get you smellies, but hell, at least I poop three times a week now!

AND that is your daily dose of Meadow TMI!

QueenMeadow said:
blackxrose said:

mmmm cheesecake.

speaking of mmm does any one else take gummies for vitamins? Holy crap its like I get to eat gummybears every day and they are good for me!!
I take gummies for Vitamin d (I was really really low!)
multi
and fiber!!! (they get you smellies, but hell, at least I poop three times a week now!

AND that is your daily dose of Meadow TMI!
My daily vitamins are gummies. :)

Bein a new vegetarian , I find that I cant tolerate hard drinking as much anymore ...

After getting home from the bar I Drunkenly surfed MFC and I think I hung out in amber peeps member room.. passed out , woke up thinking its morning already...only to find out its only 10 :45 pm :(

Keithy said:

Listen carefully.

:shock:
That kid sucks! Even his parrot was protesting! :lol:

JerMajesty said:
Bein a new vegetarian , I find that I cant tolerate hard drinking as much anymore ...

After getting home from the bar I Drunkenly surfed MFC and I think I hung out in amber peeps member room.. passed out , woke up thinking its morning already...only to find out its only 10 :45 pm :(

The rule is that if you pass out and wake up before the bars close, you're required to go back to your fav watering hole. Dude, you had 3 hours till last call! It's a bummer when you wake up, race to the bar...and you're too late for last call. Voice of experience, kiddos. :crybaby:

Yay! Tax free weekend is the 5-7. Who wants to help me go back to school shopping? :D

JerMajesty said:

After getting home from the bar I Drunkenly surfed MFC and I think I hung out in amber peeps member room.. passed out , woke
up thinking its morning already...only to find out its only 10 :45 pm :(

My guess is you aren't getting what you need now to process toxins such as alcohol.

Being unable to process harmful chemicals as well as before should be obvious signs that your diet* isn't working, and you're missing something. I'm not saying stop being a vegetarian, but that you're most likely fucking yourself over somehow and should do more research on how to fix that. Your body should be able to filter out alcohol at a regulated rate, as well as -sections of your brain- shouldn't be affected on specific levels until your body has a specific percentage. of alcohol to blood. That the percentage is changing souly because of your diet is a sign that something is fucked up with your body.

Do some research dude, that's all. You not being able to process alcohol as well as before is --not-- a good thing.

If you're drinking more water, or eating more hydrated foods while drinking, -great-, but if you're just getting drunk more off of less alcohol in general you need to see a nutritionist about how to eat healthy while being a vegetarian, or go back to eating meat.

*When I say "diet", I mean, the shit you're eating, not "eat XYZ to lose weight."

Well, I know drinking can actually help cause vitamin deficiencies. I also know that being a vegetarian will cause some deficiencies (taking supplements is HIGHLY recommended). Worst of all, alcohol effects something vegetarians can't supplement and often lack. That is vegetarians usually lack fats in their diet and thus a lot of vitamins carried in fats are lacking and alcohol skews this even more as it prevents the absorption of these nutrients.
Unfortunately I'm not sure what aids in the metabolism of alcohol. But if any of these play a role in it, it would explain things. Either way, you can do neurological damage if you don't watch that.
I also know if you're mixing artificial sweeteners rather than sugars, you will have a higher BAC under the same conditions.

thanks for the replies ... ive learnt that i need a better pre game and post game meal before drinking... usually I eat a meaty meal before drinking but now that im a vegeterian ...er... pescetarian .. fish or pasta with olive oil will suffice on most nights :thumbleft:

Had such a good day yesterday that I treated myself to a heavenly dinner! I ate the crap out of some blueberry waffles and hot sausage, drizzling syrup over both. Oh man...I want it again! That delicious bready goodness wrapped around a sweet, flavor bomb sausage was amazing. MOAR.

JerMajesty said:
thanks for the replies ... ive learnt that i need a better pre game and post game meal before drinking... usually I eat a meaty meal before drinking but now that im a vegeterian ...er... pescetarian .. fish or pasta with olive oil will suffice on most nights :thumbleft:

This might lend to my thought on it being related to fat/fat soluble vitamins. Watch your intake of A, B12, C, D, K, E and those types of things and eat something more fatty like avocado, nuts and whatever else in the faceless kingdom has fat in it.

So my photographer friend put this one set up... at first I was all "ummm I fail to see the awesome in this set" but then I read through, and my total fear came to life!!

There's a reason I cam with my door closed >.<

http://www.scavengerworks.com/kpfb001.html

Pretty cool nether less.

Farting or queefing on cam really loudly very close to the webcam, and not caring.

Knowing you have reached the ultimate comfort zone of being on cam.

Yes. Burping for tips. And asking for a tip to rate the the burp on the scale of 1 to 10.

This is what Summer Slow down and working on the East Coast Day Time Shift is all about.

LMFAO

bawksy said:
Every time "Web Designer" makes a post, I feel as if he is skull-fucking me with his font.

I literally just spilt my milk on my desk when I read this...as I grabbed my sides and fell over laughing my f'n ass off, more specificially. :lol: :lol: :lol: :-D

bawksy said:
Every time "Web Designer" makes a post, I feel as if he is skull-fucking me with his font.
What's scarier is that it's a girl who is trying to now run her OWN forum.

Would just like to say a huge thank you to the lovely Amber :) I'm too lazy to make my own site, forum or what have you and your forum is awesome. It totally encourages my laziness about making my own site.