AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Here's a thread for most busy people, or just a way to share things in general. Try to post once a day max, because the topic isn't hourly thoughts. :p

Just leave a note--short or long--of what's on your mind, be it serious, silly, or who-knows-what. It's a useful practice that hopefully will aid more people in having a good thought further engraved in their mind.

I highly encourage you to be positive in these posts, but feel free to be open with whatever thought you have, so long as you're willing to share it.

My thought today;

I like smiley faces, but not emotes. Fuck emotes. Woot for the disable feature. Bam! ...and yes, Bam is part of my thought. Granted I'm thinking of changing it to "Boom." ;)

I'm glad I did not have an ad blocker or a pop-up blocker at the time, since that was what made me visit MFC in the first place.

The rain makes waking up with a slight headache worth it.

Especially as it's my day off anyway.

^.^

I approve of and enjoy the topic of this thread. Way to go Alex!

My thought today: Take it all one step at a time. Lots to do, so little time. Finish one before moving on to the next and I can be successful.

BP had their chance. It's time for the Army corp of engineers to step in, stop the leak, then send BP a one trillion dollar bill for that and the cleanup to come.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Rent is paid! I'm secure here for another month!

Some of my back-bills are paid!

Yay for less debt!

I have extra money! Sweet, I can finally get something NEW!

I hope Amber is doing okay.

Why did I get up and go to Linear Algebra today? Despite the fact that I hadn't been to the class since LAST Thursday, all we had done was stuff I learned by reading the book a week and half earlier.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
My thought of the day:

Life is short. If there's a pool that's about 10 to 15 degrees cooler than your liking, you should

a) jump in anyway because the pool might become even colder tomorrow, or
b) solve the problem of the pool being too cold

but overall, realize that you have control over this situation.