AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm tempted to watch another episode of Fear the Walking Dead, but I have to be up in less than 5 hours o_0

Achievement unlocked. When you play the guitar riff in White Wedding by Billy Idol, you arpegiate the B-minor shape, without barring the strings. I can’t stop learning that song now :)

I haven't heard that song in a while.

I've binged Cr1tikal's podcast so much these last few days to the point that I might turn it on during camming and not even realize it.

Today I made me some hot pepper shrimp.

Chojin's Hot Bubba Shrimp!

6eqf8Y.gif

First you fry some onions until soft in toasted sesame oil.
All spice powder
Fresh garlic and ginger
Hot sauce
Vinegar (white and balsamic)
Lemon juice
Chicken stock powder
Salt

tenor.gif

oyZk9SU.jpg

I share the same DOB as Micheal Cain. It's also Steak and a Blowjob day.

I like having a smoke and a drink in the evenings, but I stopped cold turkey last Friday. I'm quitting for a year. I'd say I was a very heavy smoker/drinker.

A work colleague wants to quit too, but needs prescribed drugs to do it due to the anxiety she gets from not smoking.

I stopped smoking almost 15 years ago. Heavy smoker, averaging 2+ packs of Marlboro 100's a day. If I was drinking with friends at the bar, or party, I'd be well into 3+ packs as I could do a pack in a couple hours. Add to it, that I wore a 21mg nicotine patch throughout the day to curb nicotine withdrawal when I couldn't smoke at work, I was taking in some hefty shit.

Took a lot to stop, as I needed meds to help curb the desire. But, once I did, rarely did I have any cravings.

Good luck!

Reactions: Chojin
With all the drama that's been going on in the adult industry the last few months (The EvilAngel saga, Harli's "date raffle", etc.), I get the feeling AVN 2019 is going to be pretty interesting, especially when all of those combustible elements come together.

First you fry some onions until soft in toasted sesame oil.
All spice powder
Fresh garlic and ginger
Hot sauce
Vinegar (white and balsamic)
Lemon juice
Chicken stock powder
Salt

and shrimp, I hope. 8)

Reactions: Chojin
So I got a new car... and when I look in my rearview mirror, if I aim it down so I can see my kid in the back seat , somehow I can still see like a ghost style image of the rear view window. How is that even f*cling possible? I'm so confused but also too horrified that I don't understand basic things that i'm not looking it up.

Is it a portal?
Have I got spidey vision?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN????

Screw you, Nissan. Thanks for the constant mind fuck.

So I got a new car... and when I look in my rearview mirror, if I aim it down so I can see my kid in the back seat , somehow I can still see like a ghost style image of the rear view window. How is that even f*cling possible? I'm so confused but also too horrified that I don't understand basic things that i'm not looking it up.

Is it a portal?
Have I got spidey vision?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN????

Screw you, Nissan. Thanks for the constant mind fuck.
This might explain what you're seeing - scroll to the Anti-glare paragraph
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rear-view_mirror

Taking the day off to give back. Family, friends, work relationships, and pets around me including my neighbors (even if i don't like them..) they are getting a nod from me in some way. A lot of too much talking and not enough doing orbits me these days. The plan is to "do" more often. A solid mind keeps a level foundation, tilted mind eventually collapses.

ICP and Limp Bizkit still feuding after all these years.

Not sure if it is a work or a shoot but I'm certain that the botched dropkick was hilarious looking. A gif of Okada to remove the poor taste of the attempted dropkick.

th0m9od6cxuy.gif

I woke up from a weird dream last night and had the weirdest wank.

I fancy some apple pie with extra double cream.

Quick update on the battle between Limp Bizkit and ICP. The Iron Sheik, or whoever runs his Twitter, has intervened and brought peace to the situation.

“THE SHAGGY TOO DOPE YOU ARE A GOOD MAN BUT YOUR DROPKICK IS FUCKING DRIZZLING SHITS,” he wrote (caps are his). “ALSO @djlethal IS MY BROTHER I DONT LIKE TO SE MY BROTHERS FIGHT BUBBA.”

A truce was then agreed upon. Crisis thankfully averted.