AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
xxxx SPOILER ALERT xxxxxx
This may upset some people....

I hate Christmas music.

There. I’ve said it. It’s in the universe and I can’t take it back now.

• Funny!
Reactions: Chojin and Gen
I worked full time for a few years in a retail job where Christmas music started mid-Nov...still love it :D tomorrow I’ll start listening to my Christmas playlist, I’m excited!

Reactions: JickyJuly
I worked full time for a few years in a retail job where Christmas music started mid-Nov...still love it :D tomorrow I’ll start listening to my Christmas playlist, I’m excited!
We had a couple hours of holiday tunes this morning!

Reactions: Gen
Because I was in a college glee club and choir, I can usually sing second tenor to most Christmas music.
I personally enjoy it. a bit. somewhat. Still prefer classic rock.

Just finished watching another cam girl movie (I just recently saw CAM on Netflix) called Girl House on Amazon Video, and it was awesome! That dude was scary af.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
I was listening to my son play the Transformers Prime theme song...the Michael Myers Halloween theme...and the ‘Gonna Fly Now’ Rocky theme on his keyboard (that his great-grandmom gave him). Haha. That’s so cool.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
@Nikola Tesla , do you mind telling me exactly where you were on November the 11th?

I was locked out of my FB account last night (for suspicious activity on the account). I hope it's just a 24-hour lockout, so I can get back on there tonight.

I've said this before and I'm saying it again, ACF models are always the best! I'm talking about the past, present and future. The support and integrity of these models are amazing!