AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Fifteen years I've had a Picture Of The Day webpage bookmarked from a site. Visited it pretty much every day during that time. If I missed, i'd go back and catch up. Remember visiting it on day one when it was created, bookmarked it immediately. Around 5500 times clicking the same link.

It is no longer.
giphy.gif

What?! No way!

Attachments

• 01BD8208-6CA7-4C7E-AD19-15BEFDA8923D.jpeg
    01BD8208-6CA7-4C7E-AD19-15BEFDA8923D.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 24
I can't believe I just messaged him inviting him over here to fuck. LOL. I was afraid I'd be making an ass of myself, and that he was gonna say no (and I would've respected that, of course). But he said yes. Awesome.

About 10 years ago, my shy, awkward ass would've never had the balls to do that.....

You guys have seen that 'Elf On A Pole' video, right? I'm gonna go post it in the 'Sexy Stuff' section of the forum where it belongs, because HOLY SHIT...

tenor.gif

Guys shouldn’t join sugar daddy sites expecting SB’s to quote them Craigslist $ amounts (when they ask what allowance you’re seeking). Lmao. Salt daddies...

Guys shouldn’t join sugar daddy sites expecting SB’s to quote them Craigslist $ amounts (when they ask what allowance you’re seeking). Lmao. Salt daddies...
I'm more of a Jalapeño daddy so to say, I just spice up people's food all the time :) Seriously now, what's a sugar daddy website?

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
A friend just told me about this particular flavor a few days ago, and it seems like it's only a Pennsylvania/New Jersey/Delaware thang. Too bad. I looked it up on Amazon (the 2-liter bottle...I prefer that over the can), and it's out of stock. It sounds delicious though.

Attachments

• BlackCherryCanadaDry.jpeg
    BlackCherryCanadaDry.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: DFT and Dan Epstein
My house is full of the aromas of Christmas!:D

I had a couple of great home baked cinnamon buns earlier and now with lunch on the horizon all I can smell is roasting chicken... happy days!! Merry Christmas everyone... hope y'all have a great day.

:happy::happy::happy:

Happy Christmas, Wicked. Chickens roasting on a open fire, yeah, Nat could have worked with that.

Chris Farley isn't dead, he's just living in a van down by the river.

Seems like just the other day he was crashing through props on SNL, indestructible youth on full display. Comedian youth that is, 33 club. Drugs are so much more fun before there's a face to an OD.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Merry Christmas all... just finished celebrations here in Australia, was 33C and a gorgeous day out.
Family drama free and everyone had fun.

I did make a public apology for something I did wrong to someone a week ago, that I only found out about yesterday ... so added in some compassionate work in the end as well. Life is so good even when you are an evil bastard sometimes.

Reactions: dilligaf0
I still love that old scene from Roseanne where they learn that Jackie was beat up by her boyfriend Fisher, and then Dan goes into protective brother-in-law mode and grabs his jacket and steps out...The audience goes "Oooooh" because we know Dan's about to go find Fisher.....

I got a new job. Much better job.

Louis C.K. took some time off to listen. And now he's responded - what he heard was whiny nonsense and he did a couple minutes riffing on it. This is too much to hope, but maybe we can have comedy back.

Happy year, whatever your calendar.

I just flew from Seattle to NYC and the lavatory had a sign, "Only toilet paper in the toilet". Apparently that does not mean you are supposed to shit in the sink.
East coasters.... lol that’s why I wanna move!

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
I realize this is the year we'll start seeing cam models and adult performers born in the year 2000.

So who's not feeling old?

I'm quoting myself cuz it literally feels like i posted this just a few months ago

As a child, it felt like time moved at a snail's pace. I remember i couldn't wait to become an adult
Now that i'm an adult, time feels like it's a bullet train. I wish it would friggin slow down.

Anyways, happy new year to all

Reactions: MDouble00
I made several old people cry today.

I'm quoting myself cuz it literally feels like i posted this just a few months ago

As a child, it felt like time moved at a snail's pace. I remember i couldn't wait to become an adult
Now that i'm an adult, time feels like it's a bullet train. I wish it would friggin slow down.

Anyways, happy new year to all

As the numbers increment up each revolution around the sun, it seems that time moves increasingly faster. I'm already making plans for three months out since I know it will be here before I know it..

Something to look forward to in the new year. :)

Reactions: DFT
In December, you'll see a rash of people say something like, "This year sucked. I can't wait for it to end."

So when the calendar turns to January 1st, does that person expect their life will reset and all their problems magically disappear?

Reactions: DFT
Waiting for my updated ID to come in the mail so I can get my approval on CB and SM. They apparently don't take temporary ID's... Turned 21 in august and put off on renewing because i'm not too much of a drinker, and when I do I just go to the place in my town that really doesn't give a shit

Really need to clean my room.

Waiting for my vibe to come in the mail, gonna be camming out of hotel rooms to get away from my mentally abusive family

I looooove ben and jerry's. Too. Fucking. Much. lmfao

I'm such a "stem" at heart, but I lean femme

Am I gonna crack open this Janet Evanovich book that's sitting right in front of me? Or no? Did I just buy it for nothing? Lol No, I'm actually gonna crack it open right now.

Wonder if I should put more serum on my nails after I read...