AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The best alarm clock I've found that works on most, even some dead - the Screaming Meanie. 120db - early models, since down to 100, maybe 110 if you can get an overseas model.

It's not pleasant, but when you really need to wake up...

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
It warms my heart to hear my son playing the Seinfeld theme song on his keyboard. Lol. I freakin' loved that show, and watching it with my grandmom.

The best alarm clock I've found that works on most, even some dead - the Screaming Meanie. 120db - early models, since down to 100, maybe 110 if you can get an overseas model.

Thanks! I'm starting a new full-time job soon, and I'm just concerned about my son fucking around in the morning, and missing the bus for school (That's happened once or twice before while I was working a different job). I'll have to check out this alarm clock later tonight when I'm back in for the night. I still have some unspent Amazon gift card $.

Reactions: Val Vega

And there's an alarm that makes you do 30 repetitions of weight lifting in order to shut it off. Haha. That is amazing. Lol

If you scroll to 6:12, you hear her start doing her eerie overtone singing (actually singing TWO notes at the same time). Someone showed me this video some years ago, and I was like "Wait...what??? How is that even possible???" It's pretty awesome.

Reactions: Anatomica Doll
I'm really getting sick of the new anti-Semitism where people 'conveniently' paint white-passing Jewish people as being white and downplaying their hardships. My boyfriend is ethnically Jewish, but people say he isn't a minority because he looks white. And that is total bullshit. It is just a way to white-wash the history of the most historically persecuted ethnic group in the world. It's really sickening to see and all it does is empower racists to divide and conquer.

My pizza was supposed to be here at 11:30 & it’s 12:01, i hope everything is ok. I called the guy at 11:39 and he said “it will be here shortly”

Last edited:
"You're beautiful! I don't even CARE that you're Black!" *facepalm*

(Said to me Saturday night by a guy I was dancing with at this local spot)

So, I took a vacay over the weekend and decided that I'm gonna do a camathon tonight to make up a little for the missed hours on cam. Hoping it'll excite my regs and help me bring in more!! I'm planning on trying to do at least 8 hours straight. I'm totally stoked and totally nervous. *pterodactyl noises*

Reactions: zippypinhead
Thaz dope af. i wanna see it.
And here I was all excited bc my mini wand has aliens on it
I'll snag a picture before my next shift for ya lol. It actually got some play the other day lol. I pretended to fuck an invisible person with it on my sex swing lol.

I'll snag a picture before my next shift for ya lol. It actually got some play the other day lol. I pretended to fuck an invisible person with it on my sex swing lol.
Post it here!! I wanna see too!!! Btw Dusty, your alien vibe is still badass!!! :h:

Post it here!! I wanna see too!!! Btw Dusty, your alien vibe is still badass!!! :h:
I'm super happy to see people posting this sorta stuff in this thread, but juuuuuust in case there was confusion, this is the public daily thoughts thread, not the DMP that you might think you're in...?

I'm super happy to see people posting this sorta stuff in this thread, but juuuuuust in case there was confusion, this is the public daily thoughts thread, not the DMP that you might think you're in...?
I don't mind if no one else does but I can certainly not talk about my freaky toys here lol. I'm just a weirdo.

I don't mind if no one else does but I can certainly not talk about my freaky toys here lol. I'm just a weirdo.
I'd be excited if more models ventured out here once in a while and showed off their personality and fun stuff like that. :)

Oops!! I'm sorry!! Lol. You're right, I was mistaken!!

I'd be excited if more models ventured out here once in a while and showed off their personality and fun stuff like that. :)
Oh good I was hoping I wasnt in trouble lol. .. *goes to find alien dildo *
It's actually just a doc Johnson part of the vaccu lock system. I got it for my black and pecker a while back.

Attachments

• 20190214_175324.jpg
    20190214_175324.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: BadgirlIvy
Oh good I was hoping I wasnt in trouble lol.
Oh gosh no! I've just gotten so many messages over the years of "OMG Amber I thought I was in DMP and posted about *insert embarrassing thing here* can you please delete/move it!?" so I wanted to make sure folks knew they were in the public thread. :)

for my black and pecker
I.... am curious...

Oh gosh no! I've just gotten so many messages over the years of "OMG Amber I thought I was in DMP and posted about *insert embarrassing thing here* can you please delete/move it!?" so I wanted to make sure folks knew they were in the public thread. :)

I.... am curious...

Oh I see! That makes sense. The black and pecker is too much fun. You can buy these bits with an attachment for a dildo to go on the reciprocating saw. My husband had used it on me but it did take quite the steady hand and if you're not careful in sure if could cause some harm if you turned it up all the way. But ya... It's pretty amazing honestly lol. I love it. I'm using it in shows this week but mostly on my bad sissies!!

I met a new potential fucking partner today. An old sex partner also came back into my life on the same day. Life is great

I would love some philly cheesesteak pizza right about now