AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackxrose said:
blackxrose said:
I'm wearing rainbow leopard (or cheetah, I'm not sure which!) panties today. :mrgreen:

I also filmed a new ass video today, but I'm just not sure if anyone here would be interested in looking at a video of nothing but my ass. :whistle:
Nobody else look at this picture! My elbows make me "look 30 years old"! :p
:lol: Better?

286SF.jpg

Nordling said:
blackxrose said:
blackxrose said:
I'm wearing rainbow leopard (or cheetah, I'm not sure which!) panties today. :mrgreen:

I also filmed a new ass video today, but I'm just not sure if anyone here would be interested in looking at a video of nothing but my ass. :whistle:
Nobody else look at this picture! My elbows make me "look 30 years old"! :p
:lol: Better?

286SF.jpg
Nah, I was poking fun at a comment someone made. :) I know why my elbows were "wrinkly" but I don't care. If I wanted abnormal elbows I could have photoshopped them myself. I like me, wrinkled elbows and all. :)

Though it looks like you have pretty nice photoshop skills. :thumbleft: :thumbleft: Can't let good skills go unnoticed.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
Spanktime bb's! Happy Birthday Madison! :dance:

TEvgc.gif

Edit: I am really curious as to what the "carlton/granola bar" show was all about... :shock: :lol:

Lol! They made me do the "Carlton dance" from Fresh Prince of Bel Air and then I ate a granola bar so we were joking about it being a granola bar show :lol:

yumm!

and Captain America's ass for the ladies :lol:

Attachments

• tumblr_m3rdtcwac71qcmkeso1_500.gif
    tumblr_m3rdtcwac71qcmkeso1_500.gif
    989.5 KB · Views: 333
  • tumblr_m2i59fG36e1qgg4jpo1_500.gif
    tumblr_m2i59fG36e1qgg4jpo1_500.gif
    882.3 KB · Views: 333
LoonaVision said:
here s my little oily butt :)
162-104-375-298-877803.jpg

Most people can not see the image if you use the MFC link. It is better if you can use the attachment function or use imgur.com. I was going to tell you this in the boobies thread, but the image you posted made me look like a huge jackass, when I had it under a post like this. This image just makes me look perverted and I am fine with that.

EUKII.jpg

My third attempt at gif making, and I present to you, my hiney!

Attachments

• Video 10_2.gif
    Video 10_2.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 123
I'm pretty sure the Ying Yang Twins made a whole song about twerking. :whistle:

;)

Attachments

• 8f665410aaf26746433d8a7b93edd51f-163595274 (2).gif
    8f665410aaf26746433d8a7b93edd51f-163595274 (2).gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 290
Dude! CammiStar has an asstastic booty!

Attachments

• 29384_640x480_1929166.jpg
    29384_640x480_1929166.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 279
Reactions: Rose and Bocefish
Bocefish said:
Never knew it had an official name of "Twerking."

Twerk%20Team-20_2.gif

I assume that's a combo word of twitching and jerking or something else altogether? :dontknow:

I would like to see a babe dribble a basketball competently doing that. :p

I asked my younger sister about this yesterday. She would know more about these new dance terms than me (I don't listen to the radio anymore). I asked her "What's the difference between booty clapping and twerking?" I know how to booty clap, and last night - to my pleasant surprise - I realized I could do the one-cheek-at-a-time thing too.

According to my sister, twerking is the one-butt-cheek-at-a-time thing, which is what I thought. But on YouTube I see videos where girls are just clapping their ass (they're not twerking), yet it still says "twerking" in the titles. :dontknow:

I'm not sure, but I think it all looks really cool and sexy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.