AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Date raffles

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2018
We all know MyFreeCams has made date raffles against TOS for some time. But has that prevented models from holding them? I think not. They have actually just taken another form. Here are two examples:

SexyBea

https://share.myfreecams.com/g/mq2x9sxu

Date = 7x7575

SassyDracula

https://share.myfreecams.com/g/8tbh20i0

U want to meet me at AVN Awards in January 2019? Here u have the opportunity to help me get there :D

Do models think this is fair?

Perhaps I misunderstood the rules change on date raffles. I thought they allowed date raffles for Skype/Video sessions, as well as meeting models at conventions and events? Perhaps not meetings outside the convention. But, without looking too much into it, it seems like it's not much different than what models did for the MFC social in asking for tips to get the spot and then for additional tips for travel.

I think meeting at a convention should be fine since... I mean is less likely for them to end in a bedroom with their client? or if they do is a safe way to do it? I don't know?

I'm clueless too... any other insight you guys? Because I am totally down and fine with meeting people in cons but I am scared of still breaking TOS.

We all know MyFreeCams has made date raffles against TOS for some time. But has that prevented models from holding them? I think not. They have actually just taken another form. Here are two examples:

SexyBea

https://share.myfreecams.com/g/mq2x9sxu

Date = 7x7575

SassyDracula

https://share.myfreecams.com/g/8tbh20i0

U want to meet me at AVN Awards in January 2019? Here u have the opportunity to help me get there :D

Do models think this is fair?
Second one doesn't say anything about a date. Just that she will meet you at the convention if she can get there. We are not allowed to exchange tokens specifically for meeting members but this is just a general goal that says if she can make it she will be there.

The other one does not specify what kind of date. Probably it breaks the rules but *shrug*

I dont really flip out about it too much. The date rules are supposed to cover mfcs ass from a federal law suit. That's all. If I spent all my time nitpicking through what other models are doing I'd never have time to work.

I will say they are monitoring PMs. I got a warning for joking about marrying a member for tokens.

My whiteboard still offers marriage and nz citizenship for 400k. Waiting for my warning in that one lol.

Models if you aren't sure just email them for clarification.

Neither of them offer exclusive contact or exclusive access to those who donate so it doesn't sound like trafficking on paper. The one that going to the wedding isn't offering any location contact to the donators at all just a phone call. Not sure why people would donate for an international trip without first knowing the model actually has a US visa first but that's me. They looked modeled after a gofundme campaign which is legal.

Okay so models don’t care, members don’t care and MFC is just trying to cover their legal asses. That’s fine but I still believe they break TOS according to MFC wiki which doesn’t mention anything about exclusive meetings or convention meetings. It plainly just states, no tokens can be exchanged for in person meetings.

Attachments

• 6032CFFE-DEEB-4E1C-880D-6C34D60EE1FD.jpeg
    6032CFFE-DEEB-4E1C-880D-6C34D60EE1FD.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 6
Okay so models don’t care, members don’t care and MFC is just trying to cover their legal asses. That’s fine but I still believe they break TOS according to MFC wiki which doesn’t mention anything about exclusive meetings or convention meetings. It plainly just states, no tokens can be exchanged for in person meetings.

Except NEITHER model if offering to meet. One says she'll go to AVN if you help her get there (The person would still have to be going to AVN themselves) and the other is going to a wedding. Now if the AVN model offered an exclusive situation for the token you'd be correct. For example, I'm not giving tokens to the model but I would benefit as equally as those that paid if I happen to be at AVN. You could remove all mention of the wedding from the other model's post and she'd just be selling expensive whatsapp pvts, she's just noting how the money will be spent but don't need to for the same outcome.

Look, I have no problems with models even accepting tokens for real sex but let’s call a spade a spade and not pretend these are not accepting tokens for an in person meeting. The first share clearly states 7575*7 equals a date. Now if you want to argue it’s vague and members are gladly spending 53k tokens for a Skype chat, then great, she’s an amazing model.

Look, I have no problems with models even accepting tokens for real sex but let’s call a spade a spade and not pretend these are not accepting tokens for an in person meeting. The first share clearly states 7575*7 equals a date. Now if you want to argue it’s vague and members are gladly spending 53k tokens for a Skype chat, then great, she’s an amazing model.

So, if it doesn't matter to you, why even bring it up?

I don't think adults should use the word "fair" especially when you're talking about a system that runs within capitalism. Life, as an adult, is rarely fair. Capitalism is pretty much never fair. MFC's already done their legal duty. Secondly, who is it not fair to? It doesn't look the same as a date raffle by any stretch to me. Allowing members to express their interest in seeing you at a convention with $ helps a girl get there or find out if no one wants her there enough to make it financially sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.