AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dating a camgirl and I need some advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure OP is never went to strip club before :p. When you try to date cam girl dont ever think you private time with her, she think time is money. And jealousy will kill you. They will do all effort to get cash from you, and if you dont give something valuable to her just forget them. Simple as that. I have expereinced and its worst more than you / OP

If your date cam girls by meet at her room, my advice is dont ever date her even in real. They work for money and took your money as well. So i can said dont get fucked up. Its different case with if you introduce a girl to be a cam girl, this mean you know her before she being cam girl. So no reason for jealousy.
By meet the girl at her room and gonna date with her, you will get fucked up. Think twice. They will say " i love you" to you and they will the same thing to other guys. When you saying her to stop work as caming girls, it wouldnt be fair if you dont give something to her. Lets say give her money for monthly living cost every month. But i ever give that offer to one cam girl, she just want get my money and dont wont to stop her work. Let say she is not famous and get $2000 /month. I said i give you $4000/month and stop work as a cam girl and she said yes !!!. The fact after i gave her money then she never stop...lol, money is not a problem but when you make a dating with someone who cant keep promise and just want to take money from lot of people, just stop it. Dont waste your time or you will get fucked up by that girl.
This is generalizing and you should really stop that.

Im sure OP is never went to strip club before :p. When you try to date cam girl dont ever think you private time with her, she think time is money. And jealousy will kill you. They will do all effort to get cash from you, and if you dont give something valuable to her just forget them. Simple as that. I have expereinced and its worst more than you / OP

And many people have experienced dating a camgirl without being used. You are obviously very salty. Sorry you experienced being duped but don't blame it on her being a camgirl.

If your date cam girls by meet at her room, my advice is dont ever date her even in real. They work for money and took your money as well. So i can said dont get fucked up. Its different case with if you introduce a girl to be a cam girl, this mean you know her before she being cam girl. So no reason for jealousy.
By meet the girl at her room and gonna date with her, you will get fucked up. Think twice. They will say " i love you" to you and they will the same thing to other guys. When you saying her to stop work as caming girls, it wouldnt be fair if you dont give something to her. Lets say give her money for monthly living cost every month. But i ever give that offer to one cam girl, she just want get my money and dont wont to stop her work. Let say she is not famous and get $2000 /month. I said i give you $4000/month and stop work as a cam girl and she said yes !!!. The fact after i gave her money then she never stop...lol, money is not a problem but when you make a dating with someone who cant keep promise and just want to take money from lot of people, just stop it. Dont waste your time or you will get fucked up by that girl.

Um... what?

This is generalizing and you should really stop that.
Generalize ? Even im tried to not make dating / relationship ( just paid for private show on skype ) the girls still cheat me with thousands reasons ( sicks, headache, in period, dad sick, not in the mood etc ) and its not only by one girl but 8 girls. So im learn a lot by my experience. Pay at her rooms, have fun with tokens and her performance , then no more feelings. Its the better way to save.

yes please, for the love of glob please follow your own advice.

Generalize ? Even im tried to not make dating / relationship ( just paid for private show on skype ) the girls still cheat me with thousands reasons ( sicks, headache, in period, dad sick, not in the mood etc ) and its not only by one girl but 8 girls. So im learn a lot by my experience. Pay at her rooms, have fun with tokens and her performance , then no more feelings. Its the better way to save.
Seems it might be a communication issue.

I pretty much agree with most of what I think you are trying to say in this thread.

So I have to ask. Do you make sure to check with the models first before you send them money for Skype shows? I'm asking because some guys will foolishly give a model money for a show without even asking her if she's available for it right now...or they'll tip a model 1,500 tokens on MFC and say "cum show in public chat, bb" (which is a stupid thing to do, since many of us don't do those shows in public chat...lol).

It seems that a lot of people who post these sort of complaints on here are doing transactions where they have to wait for a model to deliver something to them later in the week, or schedule something (custom videos, Skype appointments, etc.). If you're getting sick of it, I think you should stick to just paying models for things they can give you right now...take them private on the cam site...buy their Clips4Sale videos, which you will get instantly, etc. But if models truly are just flaking on you, I'm not trying to make excuses for them. I am not into the whole 'scheduling a Skype show' for a later date thing. I'd rather do it now and not have to worry about it anymore.

And I can tell you that it sucks having to change plans or an appointment based on the fact that I'm suddenly on my time of the month (gotta reschedule your annual doctor's appointment if you're on your pd., gotta reschedule a nude or lingerie photo shoot if on your pd., etc.). Be glad you're a guy, and don't have to deal with that shit. Lol.

So I have to ask. Do you make sure to check with the models first before you send them money for Skype shows? I'm asking because some guys will foolishly give a model money for a show without even asking her if she's available for it right now...or they'll tip a model 1,500 tokens on MFC and say "cum show in public chat, bb" (which is a stupid thing to do, since many of us don't do those shows in public chat...lol).

It seems that a lot of people who post these sort of complaints on here are doing transactions where they have to wait for a model to deliver something to them later in the week, or schedule something (custom videos, Skype appointments, etc.). If you're getting sick of it, I think you should stick to just paying models for things they can give you right now...take them private on the cam site...buy their Clips4Sale videos, which you will get instantly, etc. But if models truly are just flaking on you, I'm not trying to make excuses for them. I am not into the whole 'scheduling a Skype show' for a later date thing. I'd rather do it now and not have to worry about it anymore.

And I can tell you that it sucks having to change plans or an appointment based on the fact that I'm suddenly on my time of the month (gotta reschedule your annual doctor's appointment if you're on your pd., gotta reschedule a nude or lingerie photo shoot if on your pd., etc.). Be glad you're a guy, and don't have to deal with that shit. Lol.
Of course i checked first befor sent 4000 tokens, plus western union 200 euro , and after 3 months still do nothing. And im never ask anymore for show after 3 months with millions reason they gave to me. Not only mfc but also got same bad experience in chaturbate and not only one cam girl. Video etc is useless to ask. I have lot of conversation proof where they dont want to do or try to deny about what they should do.
And how do you think after 2 years knowing one cam girl, with good communication ? i spent almost $25000 , give her iphone, and when im said want to meet her, she said come to her country and we will meet. When im arrived at her country i cant contact her, and she never contact me by text msg, calling,skype or email. Do you think flight ticket and hotel is free ?? Im luck i loved travelling too much, so when she doesnt meet me i still can continue my trip even its out of plan.

Of course i checked first befor sent 4000 tokens, plus western union 200 euro , and after 3 months still do nothing. And im never ask anymore for show after 3 months with millions reason they gave to me. Not only mfc but also got same bad experience in chaturbate and not only one cam girl. Video etc is useless to ask. I have lot of conversation proof where they dont want to do or try to deny about what they should do.
And how do you think after 2 years knowing one cam girl, with good communication ? i spent almost $25000 , give her iphone, and when im said want to meet her, she said come to her country and we will meet. When im arrived at her country i cant contact her, and she never contact me by text msg, calling,skype or email. Do you think flight ticket and hotel is free ?? Im luck i loved travelling too much, so when she doesnt meet me i still can continue my trip even its out of plan.

No offense intended but I'm wondering if your problems are something to do with you and what you want from models? You're saying it's across multiple sites and multiple models. You actually turned up in models country and are surprised she went quiet? I know one or two girls really well both on the site and off it in other forms of communication but despite us being friends I think they'd lock the doors if I said I wanted to meet them and then turned up in their country without a really strong invitaion from them.

No, smartass...I don't think a flight ticket and hotel are free. :) I'm about to be temporarily living in a hotel soon, and I WISH that shit was free. But I digress.....

I'm surprised that you traveled all the way to her country to see her...without getting ANY contact info from her before your departure. You must've been really smitten over this girl (Do people say "smitten" anymore?). You've gotta stop getting this attached to cam girls. You need to realize that a majority of cam girls do not intend on ever meeting you, and the ones who say they will are probably just saying that to string you along and keep you spending money on her. Shhh...don't tell anyone I told you that.

Believe it or not, one time I had even considered getting on a plane to visit an MFC member before he went all "I'm a Christian, and I can't do this stuff anymore...IT'S A SIN!!!" on me. :p

No offense intended but I'm wondering if your problems are something to do with you and what you want from models? You're saying it's across multiple sites and multiple models. You actually turned up in models country and are surprised she went quiet? I know one or two girls really well both on the site and off it in other forms of communication but despite us being friends I think they'd lock the doors if I said I wanted to meet them and then turned up in their country without a really strong invitaion from them.
Im not crazy too much by going to her country without any appointment at the first. Of course we make communication first intensively for 6 months. Thats why i said dont ever dating cam girls, they just took your money and dont ever make high expectation with cam girls. They will treat you like a king but only imaginary. When they say will meet when you visit to her country, dont trust it.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
That is not what you said. And tell me what are all these things that one will have to give up working with a cam girl? Just out of interest.
This is a simple answer and depending one's profession having a cam girl wife or girlfriend is not an easy thing. Most companies in this country have a morality code and could use it against him. Some professions require one to present a certain type of person, i.e. lawyers or cpa or financial professional where trust and relationship with older more morally strict clients would frown upon knowing this. better yet meeting a sales client for dinner to do a deal just to have that client recognize you. any position where the SO's morality is not the problem but the morality place on him by others is. oh one more.....single fathers of teenagers. nothing better than to find out that two people in the same house are tugging to the same person.

It will be like this forever, in one form or another you will always be like this until you find the root cause... and that aint in camming, it's in you.

The ol' "can't love someone else until you love yourself" mantra.
actually no. it may change, because the distinction is he will have something they (pervs visiting her) don't get. currently all he has is the exact same...a cam view.

My boyfriend introduced me to camming. My boyfriend loves to watch me on cam. He loves to hear about my day on cam and gets excited when I've had a good day. Because it's something I'm passionate about, he is happy I've found something I truly love doing. And he does this because he loves me and is 100% confident in himself, me, and our relationship. I don't see a problem here.

TBH if I was your camgirl girlfriend, after reading your first post I'd break up with you, this is NOT a base for a healthy relationship.

There is a big distinction here. You were together before you started camming and had time to develop a deep relationship and find those special somethings.

This is not a topic I want to shorten to make it easier to read, so it will be a wall of text, sorry in advance.

I met a girl on MFC that was initially a skype show relationship. However, I talked a lot with her when she wasn't working, which has gradually grown into a relationship over the last couple of months. It has been difficult, especially at the start because I just assumed she was only into me for my money. We decided to meet up in real life, but she lives in another country, so I had to plan some vacation around it. At the start I was in it mostly for the ride, I thought it would be fun, she is super cute, and I love her personality. If things go good, they go good, if she is just stringing me along for the money, then in the long run I have lost a little money but nothing serious.

The problem is that I have fallen in love. After meeting her in real life, and being with her for a week (which was suuuper awkward in the start, hah!). I also know for a fact that she loves me too, and I no longer have any doubts about whether she is trying to trick me along for the money or not. She genuinely likes me. So the issue presented itself when I came back home from the trip, and she needed to go back to work.

You can probably guess where this is headed. I do not consider myself a jealous person, I have had girlfriends before, and I have never felt jealous of them being with guy friends or anything like that. I consider myself mentally to be a very sex positive person, and in my rational mind I recognize that getting naked on camera and masturbating, is just a job like any other. Just like in any customer service profession you have good days and bad days, and days where you can get some super shitty customers to deal with. You have to pretend to be happy when you are not, and you might be on your third masturbation show in a row when all you really want to do is go to bed. You might be on your period and trying desperately to hide it and pretend that it is not there, so you will not offend any of our delicate male sensibilities. So even if the job can be fun and rewarding, it's still a job.

Even so, I got jealous, and I feel it gets worse every week. I really really love her, and I know she loves me too. However, every time she goes online, and I think about her being in a private show with someone else. Masturbating, or dancing, or whatever. It just kills me, and I hate it. I am trying all I can to stay positive and pretend i am not "too" bothered by it. I have told her about it (I think it's best to be open and communicate), and she knows I am having a hard time of it lately. As a result she now only works every 3rd day or so, compared to every day before, of her own volition. Which makes me feel awful, because I know how much money she would make if it wasn't for me. I kinda feel like an asshole.

She says she wants to quit, that she enjoys the work on some days, but hate the days when she tries really hard, with 100 people watching, and she gets 0 tips. She can't quit fully until the day where we move together (which is at least a year from now), and she doesn't want me sending her money to cover for her loss of income.

So, I just need some guidance on how to deal with the situation. When I get jealous I get in a really bad mood, to the degree that I do not want to talk to her, and it also puts me in a bad mood when I am at work. I just get these awful images in my mind of what she is doing for her customers, even if I do what I can not to think about it (what if she does a show with a new customer who is like me, that she likes even more, who is prettier, funnier and who doesn't bitch about her job!). I feel that the smart thing would be to just end it and move on, for my own sanity.

However, I just love her so damn much. I have never been as happy as when I am with her, we have a really great chemistry together, and I know the camming is just a temporary gig. What is the next 10 months compared to the rest of our lives? (assuming we don't hate each other after year 6, get a divorce, and spend the rest of our lives doing custody battles, heh...) Do any of you have significant others that can tell me how they handle the situation? Are they just cool with it?

I am also really worried that it will just get worse, especially the more I meet her in real life, and that I will grow to resent her for it. Or I am worried that she will grow to resent me for being so jealous when she works, because she feels bad when she works because of me. I try not to complain too much, but it's also hard for me to say nothing at all when I am having such an issue of it.

If you read all of this, thank you for taking the time, and all advice is appreciated. :)

I am also interested in how this turned out as I find myself in the same predicament. I have been with my girlfriend for over a year and recently find aspects of her work mentally taxing on me. I met her through a cam site and things evolved from there. I have dated many cam girls in the past and none of them every lasted, but this one is different. I have gotten to the point where I am actually and totally ‘in love’ with her.

First let me state this whole jealousy thing needs to get under control or things will go south quickly. It is happening to me as I write. I know I am generally not a jealous person. In fact, if she decided to go with another person, I would be more relieved that I dodged that bullet than feel the loss. Now, that doesn’t mean I don’t feel some jealousy, sometimes, I just never show any jealousy that I may have. I believe some jealousy is good. It actually shows you care. Plus, it can spur you on to greater things or to be a better person. The thing about cam models, from my experiences is jealousy is a two way street and it only arises when a person really cares. Models and pervs both like to think they are above jealousy, until they truly and deeply care for another person. That is when jealousy arrives.

Understanding where your jealousy comes from is the first step in controlling it. I believe it is going to be very difficult especially if you two are not living together, because you ostensibly get the same things pervs at work get, a cam view of her. I understand this as I have ‘dated’ a cam model this way too. That is not an easy thing. Nor did it last.

The other thing is this whole trust idea. The idea, if you trust her you won’t feel jealous is a load of B.S. The two can be mutually exclusive. However, you do need to find a way to truly trust her. My view on trust is simple and it has helped me through a lot. Trust is never earned it is only lost. Although I understand trust can be built up it is still you giving trust and the other person keeping it or losing it. Without this foundation everything else will fall apart.

So, my suggestion to you is simple (assuming you are still in this relationship) find something that is special between the two of you. An outfit or a certain type of pose or a favorite toy or a certain look she gives you…something, anything. Find that special something that only the two of you have and will do together or she will do for only you (in the case of a pose). This may help overcome your jealousy. Then have a conversation with her about you visiting other rooms and then visit them. It seems a little petty but being able to separate her work from your relationship is paramount and it will help remind you that it is just a job.

I wish you the best of luck.

actually no. it may change, because the distinction is he will have something they (pervs visiting her) don't get. currently all he has is the exact same...a cam view.
This thread had not been posted in since July 2016... it's always good to check the date of the last post when you are reading old threads, before you reply.

I am also interested in how this turned out as I find myself in the same predicament. I have been with my girlfriend for over a year and recently find aspects of her work mentally taxing on me. I met her through a cam site and things evolved from there. I have dated many cam girls in the past and none of them every lasted, but this one is different. I have gotten to the point where I am actually and totally ‘in love’ with her.

First let me state this whole jealousy thing needs to get under control or things will go south quickly. It is happening to me as I write. I know I am generally not a jealous person. In fact, if she decided to go with another person, I would be more relieved that I dodged that bullet than feel the loss. Now, that doesn’t mean I don’t feel some jealousy, sometimes, I just never show any jealousy that I may have. I believe some jealousy is good. It actually shows you care. Plus, it can spur you on to greater things or to be a better person. The thing about cam models, from my experiences is jealousy is a two way street and it only arises when a person really cares. Models and pervs both like to think they are above jealousy, until they truly and deeply care for another person. That is when jealousy arrives.

Understanding where your jealousy comes from is the first step in controlling it. I believe it is going to be very difficult especially if you two are not living together, because you ostensibly get the same things pervs at work get, a cam view of her. I understand this as I have ‘dated’ a cam model this way too. That is not an easy thing. Nor did it last.

The other thing is this whole trust idea. The idea, if you trust her you won’t feel jealous is a load of B.S. The two can be mutually exclusive. However, you do need to find a way to truly trust her. My view on trust is simple and it has helped me through a lot. Trust is never earned it is only lost. Although I understand trust can be built up it is still you giving trust and the other person keeping it or losing it. Without this foundation everything else will fall apart.

So, my suggestion to you is simple (assuming you are still in this relationship) find something that is special between the two of you. An outfit or a certain type of pose or a favorite toy or a certain look she gives you…something, anything. Find that special something that only the two of you have and will do together or she will do for only you (in the case of a pose). This may help overcome your jealousy. Then have a conversation with her about you visiting other rooms and then visit them. It seems a little petty but being able to separate her work from your relationship is paramount and it will help remind you that it is just a job.

I wish you the best of luck.

There is a big distinction here. You were together before you started camming and had time to develop a deep relationship and find those special somethings.

This is a simple answer and depending one's profession having a cam girl wife or girlfriend is not an easy thing. Most companies in this country have a morality code and could use it against him. Some professions require one to present a certain type of person, i.e. lawyers or cpa or financial professional where trust and relationship with older more morally strict clients would frown upon knowing this. better yet meeting a sales client for dinner to do a deal just to have that client recognize you. any position where the SO's morality is not the problem but the morality place on him by others is. oh one more.....single fathers of teenagers. nothing better than to find out that two people in the same house are tugging to the same person.

Hey, did you know that you can quote multiple posts in one thread so you don't septuple post?

Is it April again already?

Went by fast. And damn, what a long year.

Is it April again already?

Went by fast. And damn, what a long year.

I just need the consistently warm weather to get here (Tired of this 40 degrees one day...65/70 degrees the next B.S.), so I can stop having to ask myself "Am I wearing the big coat, light jacket, or hoodie today?"

I just need the consistently warm weather to get here (Tired of this 40 degrees one day...65/70 degrees the next B.S.), so I can stop having to ask myself "Am I wearing the big coat, light jacket, or hoodie today?"
same down here. Almost all winter as a matter of fact

This is not a topic I want to shorten to make it easier to read, so it will be a wall of text, sorry in advance.

I met a girl on MFC that was initially a skype show relationship. However, I talked a lot with her when she wasn't working, which has gradually grown into a relationship over the last couple of months. It has been difficult, especially at the start because I just assumed she was only into me for my money. We decided to meet up in real life, but she lives in another country, so I had to plan some vacation around it. At the start I was in it mostly for the ride, I thought it would be fun, she is super cute, and I love her personality. If things go good, they go good, if she is just stringing me along for the money, then in the long run I have lost a little money but nothing serious.

The problem is that I have fallen in love. After meeting her in real life, and being with her for a week (which was suuuper awkward in the start, hah!). I also know for a fact that she loves me too, and I no longer have any doubts about whether she is trying to trick me along for the money or not. She genuinely likes me. So the issue presented itself when I came back home from the trip, and she needed to go back to work.

You can probably guess where this is headed. I do not consider myself a jealous person, I have had girlfriends before, and I have never felt jealous of them being with guy friends or anything like that. I consider myself mentally to be a very sex positive person, and in my rational mind I recognize that getting naked on camera and masturbating, is just a job like any other. Just like in any customer service profession you have good days and bad days, and days where you can get some super shitty customers to deal with. You have to pretend to be happy when you are not, and you might be on your third masturbation show in a row when all you really want to do is go to bed. You might be on your period and trying desperately to hide it and pretend that it is not there, so you will not offend any of our delicate male sensibilities. So even if the job can be fun and rewarding, it's still a job.

Even so, I got jealous, and I feel it gets worse every week. I really really love her, and I know she loves me too. However, every time she goes online, and I think about her being in a private show with someone else. Masturbating, or dancing, or whatever. It just kills me, and I hate it. I am trying all I can to stay positive and pretend i am not "too" bothered by it. I have told her about it (I think it's best to be open and communicate), and she knows I am having a hard time of it lately. As a result she now only works every 3rd day or so, compared to every day before, of her own volition. Which makes me feel awful, because I know how much money she would make if it wasn't for me. I kinda feel like an asshole.

She says she wants to quit, that she enjoys the work on some days, but hate the days when she tries really hard, with 100 people watching, and she gets 0 tips. She can't quit fully until the day where we move together (which is at least a year from now), and she doesn't want me sending her money to cover for her loss of income.

So, I just need some guidance on how to deal with the situation. When I get jealous I get in a really bad mood, to the degree that I do not want to talk to her, and it also puts me in a bad mood when I am at work. I just get these awful images in my mind of what she is doing for her customers, even if I do what I can not to think about it (what if she does a show with a new customer who is like me, that she likes even more, who is prettier, funnier and who doesn't bitch about her job!). I feel that the smart thing would be to just end it and move on, for my own sanity.

However, I just love her so damn much. I have never been as happy as when I am with her, we have a really great chemistry together, and I know the camming is just a temporary gig. What is the next 10 months compared to the rest of our lives? (assuming we don't hate each other after year 6, get a divorce, and spend the rest of our lives doing custody battles, heh...) Do any of you have significant others that can tell me how they handle the situation? Are they just cool with it?

I am also really worried that it will just get worse, especially the more I meet her in real life, and that I will grow to resent her for it. Or I am worried that she will grow to resent me for being so jealous when she works, because she feels bad when she works because of me. I try not to complain too much, but it's also hard for me to say nothing at all when I am having such an issue of it.

If you read all of this, thank you for taking the time, and all advice is appreciated. :)

Hi. I feel all of your pain and love hate issues you are having! I have been through the same thing with a cam girl. Here is my story :
Here is my story on this subject. I met a girl 6 years ago who was living with my tattoo artist. From
The first time I saw her, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I was in a relationship when I first met her, as was she. We kind of happenstance reconnected 2 years later. I was out of my relationship and she was in the process of ending hers. I was really interested in her and we kept in touch for about another year just as semi friends for another year until she and her boyfriend broke up. I wanted to date her but I didn't want to have anything to do with interfering in their relationship out of respect for them both as well as myself. Well, they broke up and we began to date. She confessed to me that she had started camming about 8 months ago and I said I was cool with it. Mainly because I thought I was actually "cool"'and could handle it. We moved really fast and moved in together within 2 months of our first date! I was absolutely head over heals for this girl. A little background on us. I was 55 at the time and she was 26. I know I know! I know my ego got the best of me. But this girl acted and told me she really loved me and we planned on marrying and kids and all that . I was and still, look 25 years younger than my age . I am and was in great shape and truly young at heart so I thought things were fantastic. Well, about 3 months after we started living together, I realized that I wasn't as "cool" with my woman masturbating to men on the internet than I thought I was. My huge ego went to pure shit after I felt like she was sharing herself with the world and there was nothing special left for me . She tried to assure me that it was just a job and I was her man and none of that stuff should matter to me. But I just couldn't handle it and I told her that we needed to break up because the only way I could stay in that relationship was if I forced myself to think of her in a different way , just to deal with my head. Gentlemen ! If you care about a woman a lot . As much as I did this woman , then I promise you, your deepest insecurities and jealousy will come to the surface ! No matter how cool
You think you can be or how much money she makes . If you just see her as a Ho, then you may can survive . Anyway , she told me that she would stop if it kept us together. We didn't need her to work for the money, as I made a very good living and we wanted for nothing. She was/is young, comparably speaking and this was the first time she made really good money ($5000 -$8000) a month. She was proud of the fact that she was doing this on her own wo depending on some guy to support her. For that reason , I told her No, don't stop. This was my issue and I didn't want her to resent me later for her quitting. I felt it was best to part ways as friends and stop the relationship from going further as to spare us both any more pain than needed. We talked and discussed , cried some (God! I loved this girl!!), and she decided that she could be a non-nude model. That way, she could make her money and her body would be mine only . Then later about 6 months until I found out she was doing private shows, etc. behind my back (if you don't know what a private show is) google it .. Lol. Needless to say , I was devastated by this. Not so much that she did it, just that she did it behind my back . I had already forced my mind to put up with the gifts, calls and texts at all hours , even while we were fucking, from her "clients ". Anyway , I broke up with her over this. Can't deal with dishonesty . I got a call 5 days later telling me she was pregnant . Yes the baby is mine! Wow! We got back together . I wanted , still do, this kid so i wanted with all my heart, for him to have a family (mom and dad) with him. Plus, i was thrilled to have a kid!
We made our peace and plans for a happy future together all 3 of us:) . She agreed no more camming. Like I said , I had the $ thing down ! Then, 2 weeks later, while pregnant , I was out of town working when I had a weird feeling . Chicks aren't the only ones that get them.. Lol. I got on the cam site she used to use and mother fucker! She was on there setting up a private show with some guy ! I flipped . Now I know by now y'all are all saying "dude you just stupid and getting played left and right ". And of course I was but I didn't want that ! I wanted this family ! So... I forgive her once again and the rest of the pregnancy was perfect . No more bullshit. Trust Love secure feelings and an awesome little boy who is my whole fucking world! That was 2-1/2 years ago and from the day after he was born, I have been thru pure living hell! She basically saw how devoted I was to keeping this family and took total advantage of this. Went back to camming! We have split up and gotten back together more times than I can count now . As of this moment, I have been living in my own separate place for about a year. She has strung me along with hopes of us putting our family together for over 2 years now and Today... I said enough is enough! I know that people will only treat you the way you allow them to and God knows I pretty much nearly cut my balls off completely . My fucking Bad!
Ok... Back to the topic at hand . Unless you already feel
Like and treat your woman like a Ho, and get off on the thought of other men jacking their cock to your old lady,,, Don't let her do it ! You will lose your mind and the person (s) you love! I truly think (and I'm really really not trying to be judgmental ) , but I truly think that any girl who does that shit, has absolutely No self respect and therefore will never ever respect you and you will lose any respect for her that you ever had. My life is a fucking shambles because of this business and me letting it happen! I have to move 2,000 miles away from my little boy for work now and I'm fucking dying inside. I don't want sympathy . God knows I am wallowing in my own self pity to hell right now ! It just feels better to tell my story finally . I wish u luck if you go ahead and fall in love with a cam girl. I still love mine... But playing dudes is what it's about and you aren't fucking special in that regards in the end. Word !!

Hi. I feel all of your pain and love hate issues you are having!

I have been through the same thing with a cam girl. Here is my story:

I met a girl 6 years ago who was living with my tattoo artist. From the first time I saw her, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. I was in a relationship when I first met her, as was she.

We kind of happenstance reconnected 2 years later. I was out of my relationship and she was in the process of ending hers. I was really interested in her and we kept in touch for about another year just as semi friends for another year until she and her boyfriend broke up. I wanted to date her but I didn't want to have anything to do with interfering in their relationship out of respect for them both as well as myself.

Well, they broke up and we began to date. She confessed to me that she had started camming about 8 months ago and I said I was cool with it. Mainly because I thought I was actually "cool" and could handle it. We moved really fast and moved in together within 2 months of our first date! I was absolutely head over heels for this girl.

A little background on us. I was 55 at the time and she was 26. I know, I know! I know my ego got the best of me. But this girl acted and told me she really loved me and we planned on marrying and kids and all that. I was and still, look 25 years younger than my age. I am and was in great shape and truly young at heart so I thought things were fantastic.

Well, about 3 months after we started living together, I realized that I wasn't as "cool" with my woman masturbating to men on the internet than I thought I was. My huge ego went to pure shit after I felt like she was sharing herself with the world and there was nothing special left for me. She tried to assure me that it was just a job and I was her man and none of that stuff should matter to me. But I just couldn't handle it and I told her that we needed to break up because the only way I could stay in that relationship was if I forced myself to think of her in a different way, just to deal with my head. Gentlemen! If you care about a woman a lot, as much as I did this woman, then I promise you your deepest insecurities and jealousy will come to the surface! No matter how cool you think you can be or how much money she makes. If you just see her as a hoe, then you maybe can survive.

Anyway, she told me that she would stop if it kept us together. We didn't need her to work for the money, as I made a very good living and we wanted for nothing. She was/is young, comparably speaking and this was the first time she made really good money ($5000 -$8000) a month. She was proud of the fact that she was doing this on her own wo depending on some guy to support her. For that reason, I told her not to stop. This was my issue and I didn't want her to resent me later for her quitting. I felt it was best to part ways as friends and stop the relationship from going further as to spare us both any more pain than needed. We talked and discussed, cried some (God! I loved this girl!!), and she decided that she could be a non-nude model. That way, she could make her money and her body would be mine only.

Then later about 6 months until I found out she was doing private shows, etc. behind my back (if you don't know what a private show is) google it .. Lol. Needless to say, I was devastated by this. Not so much that she did it, just that she did it behind my back. I had already forced my mind to put up with the gifts, calls and texts at all hours, even while we were fucking, from her "clients".

Anyway, I broke up with her over this. Can't deal with dishonesty. I got a call 5 days later telling me she was pregnant. Yes the baby is mine! Wow! We got back together. I wanted, still do, this kid so i wanted with all my heart, for him to have a family (mom and dad) with him. Plus, i was thrilled to have a kid!

We made our peace and plans for a happy future together all 3 of us :) . She agreed no more camming. Like I said, I had the $ thing down! Then, 2 weeks later, while pregnant , I was out of town working when I had a weird feeling. Chicks aren't the only ones that get them.. Lol. I got on the cam site she used to use and mother fucker! She was on there setting up a private show with some guy! I flipped. Now I know by now y'all are all saying "dude you just stupid and getting played left and right". And of course I was but I didn't want that! I wanted this family! So... I forgive her once again and the rest of the pregnancy was perfect . No more bullshit. Trust Love secure feelings and an awesome little boy who is my whole fucking world!

That was 2-1/2 years ago and from the day after he was born, I have been thru pure living hell! She basically saw how devoted I was to keeping this family and took total advantage of this. Went back to camming! We have split up and gotten back together more times than I can count now. As of this moment, I have been living in my own separate place for about a year. She has strung me along with hopes of us putting our family together for over 2 years now and today... I said enough is enough! I know that people will only treat you the way you allow them to and God knows I pretty much nearly cut my balls off completely. My fucking Bad!

Ok... Back to the topic at hand . Unless you already feel like and treat your woman like a ho, and get off on the thought of other men jacking their cock to your old lady... Don't let her do it! You will lose your mind and the person(s) you love! I truly think (and I'm really really not trying to be judgmental), but I truly think that any girl who does that shit, has absolutely no self respect and therefore will never ever respect you and you will lose any respect for her that you ever had. My life is a fucking shambles because of this business and me letting it happen! I have to move 2,000 miles away from my little boy for work now and I'm fucking dying inside.

I don't want sympathy. God knows I am wallowing in my own self pity to hell right now! It just feels better to tell my story finally . I wish u luck if you go ahead and fall in love with a cam girl. I still love mine... But playing dudes is what it's about and you aren't fucking special in that regards in the end. Word!!

FTFY.

And while you didn't want any sympathy, you can have some of mine. Not a whole lot though, but some.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Status
Not open for further replies.