AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dating a model I met on MFC I have some questions...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume from your nick that this girl is from Ukraine. Things you have said about her remind me a lot of a girl I know in Ukraine. Could it be the same girl? This girl told me early on that she loves me. Really? Can you love someone you don't really know? Its really flattering when a hot, beautiful girl says that, but you have to be realistic. It's these girls' job to get guys to give them money. The smart ones know what to say and do to accomplish that. Smart ones don't come right out and ask. They mention some problem or need and when you offer help, they decline. ......at first. They let you force it on them. I've written this girl some things that reveal a little of my character, so it's believable that she could see some potential for a relationship, but I think you need some real face to face time before you start talking "love". She has encouraged me to come there for a visit but this is not my first rodeo so I'm a bit skeptical. But I'm open to the possibility. We exchange messages sometimes on skype, but I write more than she does. English is more of a struggle for her, so I don't hold that against her. And, like your girl, she seems to need a lot of sleep. It would be funny if it was the same girl. Send me a PM with your girl's age and the first few letters of her screen name. (or the last few letters) I'm not interested in looking up your girl. But you should find out if she's the same as mine. Could save you a lot of heartache.

Oh and if you think to give her flowers make sure they are uneven. Tell in the shop they are for your girlfriend so they make sure it will have the right number. And girls are there very feminine so you make very good points by treating her like that.
Have a great time.

Ty coffee, I trying to keep my eyes open, I think sometimes I worry to much and others my head runs crazy( I have gotten mad at her and said she lie to me only to find out later she was telling me thetruth.....

Ty yes I know about the uneven floors already ;) anyone have a good way to send her flowers?
Ordering online is probably the best. If you can get past the language barrier you can call a flower shop close to her and arrange delivery. I've done that for friends that live across the country from me without problem. Florists are usually pretty good about helping us guys get flowers where they need to go. I've walked into a flower shop armed only with "her favorite color is yellow" and they hooked me up.

Oh and if you think to give her flowers make sure they are uneven. Tell in the shop they are for your girlfriend so they make sure it will have the right number. And girls are there very feminine so you make very good points by treating her like that.
Have a great time.
yeah, even number flowers are for the dead in Romania. I assume the same in Ukraine. Plus, you need their real address and most of these girls are smart enough to not give that. Same with sending them money - you need a real name to send money. Some girls will give you the real name of a friend or relative. As long as the one picking up the money has ID with that exact name, they get it. Same with the city where they live. They may tell you they live in Kiev when they actually live in the other side of the country. WU and MoneyGram just ask what country. So, as long as the country is right, they can pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.