AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dating a model I met on MFC I have some questions...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2018
So long story short hopped on MFC and began talking to a model. Fast forward a few months and we are dating (long distance). I’m traveling in the next month or so to meet her.

Are there any questions I SHOULD ask her? (I’m not a asshole so avoiding the bad questions seems easy enough...)

Just from lurking I know that a few models have met there SO while camming...

Were these relationships long distance?

How long before you met face to face?

That’s all I can actually think of right now... I’m all ears.

I met my partner on chaturbate, we had a long distance relationship for 9 months, then he moved here and we've been living together for about 3 years now.

As for avoiding 'bad' questions to ask her I'm not sure what you mean by that (questions about what ??) -she's your gf so you shouldn't have to feel like you're walking on eggshells asking questions like any other relationship long distance with a camgirl or not.

Really my view on it is, you are dating her and calling her your girlfriend...so essentially you should be treating her as just that. Any questions you would or could have for any girlfriend, regardless of what they do for a living applies. I don't see why the relationship would or should have to be treated as somehow different than any other relationship you've had in life. Obviously there are slight differences in conversations you'll have and boundaries you will need to discuss and agree on, but what relationship doesn't have those as well just about slightly different things, you know?

Carmita Congrats btw.

There isn’t really anything I am afraid to ask her and she is the most honest person I have met. Maybe the
trip has me nervous and I’m simply worried about putting my foot in my mouth.

Reactions: xDollPartsx
You should ask her "Is it OK if I stop tipping you as we are now a couple?"

If you have really stopped tipping her and she still wants to do this, and if she doesnt find ways to get you to spend a lot of money on her outside of camming or supporting frequent real life crises - well, in that case you probably dont need to ask her any questions as it's a normal relationship.

If you're meeting her for the first time in person, I'd try to treat it like any other first date. I wouldn't like someone to assume that talking online and coming to meet me/check out in person chemistry meant we were a couple. That's a lot of pressure if one or both of you aren't into it. Of course, if you've already met in person, disregard. Couldn't tell from the OP.

You should ask her "Is it OK if I stop tipping you as we are now a couple?"

If you have really stopped tipping her and she still wants to do this, and if she doesnt find ways to get you to spend a lot of money on her outside of camming or supporting frequent real life crises - well, in that case you probably dont need to ask her any questions as it's a normal relationship.

Stopped tipping because she told me not to and told me to stop buying tokens. I was ok tipping to help get the room going, she was not ok with this. Only money I spent was for V’day we both got each other gifts.

If you're meeting her for the first time in person, I'd try to treat it like any other first date. I wouldn't like someone to assume that talking online and coming to meet me/check out in person chemistry meant we were a couple. That's a lot of pressure if one or both of you aren't into it. Of course, if you've already met in person, disregard. Couldn't tell from the OP.

I haven’t met her in person yet. We have such a strong connection online. I do hope it holds up in person.

I would think breaking the ice by admitting to being nervous during the initial meeting would help you both. And it might be a good conversation starter. Expect things to be a little awkward because even if you have video chatted the dynamic will still be different meeting in person for the first time, no matter how well you know each other.

Don't overthink for overplan for the future. Enjoy it like you would any first date. If you both have chemistry then it'll happen on its own.

Hello, I'm very interested in any advice about this to, I meet this ukraine girl and have been considered her bf for 5 months now. It worrys me if she really mean it tho or if it's a scam ( I still tip for 50% of are time together and she not talk a lot when she not at work and that worries me! I know a lot of her personal info but that could be faked......she wants to come to the us and meet. But said she has to pay off some loans first. I offered to send her the money for this, but she said she wanted to work for it her self, her not wanting to take my money outright is a good sing that it's real and not a scam right?

Hello, I'm very interested in any advice about this to, I meet this ukraine girl and have been considered her bf for 5 months now. It worrys me if she really mean it tho or if it's a scam ( I still tip for 50% of are time together and she not talk a lot when she not at work and that worries me! I know a lot of her personal info but that could be faked......she wants to come to the us and meet. But said she has to pay off some loans first. I offered to send her the money for this, but she said she wanted to work for it her self, her not wanting to take my money outright is a good sing that it's real and not a scam right?

The biggest sign that it's legit is if the cammodel asks you to stop paying her. She wants to give her attention for free and share real her with you. So if you are still paying her, you are more so paying for girlfriend experience. It's bit of a red flag that she only talks to you when she is working. It might be her only means of communication, but smart phones are affordable now.

I would say that you are no longer comfortable tipping your girlfriend, and go from there. See how she reacts.

Thank you for your input! She have a smart phone but lives with family and they don't know what she does so its hard to explain why she talking to a guy from the USA......at least that's her story idk(

Thank you for your input! She have a smart phone but lives with family and they don't know what she does so its hard to explain why she talking to a guy from the USA......at least that's her story idk(

she can't text on whatsapp or another texting/im app and say it's friends from work?

Some people genuinely don’t have privacy on their personal phone, I guess. It could be a legit excuse. Here in India, if you live with your family they borrow your phone all the time and feel entitled to see whatever’s on your phone, including your chats. Sense of privacy is often not a thing. A lot of sex buddies who I chat with delete our entire chat on a daily basis. Some client types block my number whenever they’re at home with their family and un-block me when they go on work trips. So I can’t accidentally message them when they are at home. Plus tightly knit families know who their children work with and would also notice the difference between a USA number and a local number.

At the same time it could definitely be an excuse. I’ve used the excuse of living with my family to stave off potential hookups who would be trying to come home with me right away if they knew I had my own place. Its very common in India for 20/30 yr olds to still live with family, so its an easy excuse for me to give.

I am also in long-term long-distance relationship with a euro gal. She just had a birthday, and I bought her a couple of gifts. One was a dress, so I know I have a few pics coming.

Am I going too far if I ask her to put the light on the floor before her bf snaps a couple of upskirt shots? Also, how can I ask her to leave the panties on (but pull them to the side) without coming off like a total sleaze?

TIA

I had some long distance relations and also friendships with models the best advise i can give you is don`t get jealous ever, do research in her cultur( my gf`s and friends are romanian ) so you know what to expect but also can avoid akward situations( like they keep feeding you with all kind of food and it is impolite to refuse polish and romanian ) and like all others said treat her like a first date and girlfriend.

I do struggle with jealousy! I don't like what she does and she says she doesn't either and that she wants to be here with me.....but she need to have good pay periodsfor that to happen. Lately she won't even write me tell I write her.....says she likes when I write her first, I'd like her to show she is thinking about me more by writing first at times and stuff. If I go to site she works on I know she writes others a lot and just writing me in free time....it like because I'm bf she thinks I'll be happy just sitting there. This seem like healthy relationship?

I do struggle with jealousy! I don't like what she does and she says she doesn't either and that she wants to be here with me.....but she need to have good pay periodsfor that to happen. Lately she won't even write me tell I write her.....says she likes when I write her first, I'd like her to show she is thinking about me more by writing first at times and stuff. If I go to site she works on I know she writes others a lot and just writing me in free time....it like because I'm bf she thinks I'll be happy just sitting there. This seem like healthy relationship?
No does not sound real.

So many red flags, dude. I think you are getting the girlfriend experience and not in an actual relationship with her.

Yeah that's what my heart is telling me but I don't want to believe it, she made a big surprise for me on my bday but still that not mean much if she not making time to talk....

If you're in a relationship and plan on being together I think we should be talking more! She say she not like talk about real life well at work....but when she not at work she always busy or sleep.....just the other day she was off work but said she wanted to sleep because she been up 34 hours! So not feel like talking.....but it's always something like that

This seem like healthy relationship?

If you have to ask that question, probably no.

Dude, I think she is hustling you. Love always finds the time. Sure you hope she is wrong, but you have to be realistic and not ignore red flags.

How much have you spent on her? How old are you in comparison? Would you consider yourself in her league?

I have a slightly different opinion. Gfe you asked? There you go. Girlfriend experience you are getting. Drama included! So it sounds like she's doing exactly what you asked. Jokes aside:

This seem like healthy relationship?

Doesn't seem like one to me. Not related to the topic but OP's username is awesome. Reminds me of an amazing Led Zeppeling song.

Last edited:
Reactions: JickyJuly
If you don't like her job and her job is all you know her as.... what's the point anyway?

There is 4 years between us and yes I think I'm in her league she no super model but I think she is beautiful. Spent to some a lot others a little....about 600 a month or 8000 tokens :(

There is 4 years between us and yes I think I'm in her league she no super model but I think she is beautiful. Spent to some a lot others a little....about 600 a month or 8000 tokens :(
I am sad for you. But, very happy for her.

• Funny!
Reactions: tekwolf
Status
Not open for further replies.