AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dealing with Fan Club member who wants to be a Moderator.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2021
Midwest State via Bogotá D.C.
(This is on Chaturbate)

For about the past two, three weeks I have a user who is in my fan club continuously ask me if he can be a mod (he has been around since late July). I do not need one, (at most 40 users in my room and 20-25 being anon) I have told him this countless time now. The guy is a damn good tipper but Jesus he is getting to me.

Do I just tell him to shut the fuck up about it, and if he asks again I will ban him? I will.

Thanks everyone!

(This is on Chaturbate)

For about the past two, three weeks I have a user who is in my fan club continuously ask me if he can be a mod (he has been around since late July). I do not need one, (at most 40 users in my room and 20-25 being anon) I have told him this countless time now. The guy is a damn good tipper but Jesus he is getting to me.

Do I just tell him to shut the fuck up about it, and if he asks again I will ban him? I will.

Thanks everyone!
With you saying you are prepared to tell him to shut up and ban if he doesn't, can you tell him you don't have moderators? "Thanks but no thanks. I don't have a moderator because I don't need or want a moderator." You'll be honest and to the point. Again, it sounds like your finger is close to the Ban button already. If you have told him this before and he's still pushing, then maybe you need to be pushing the button. (imo)

(This is on Chaturbate)

Thanks everyone!

Tell him no, thanks…you don’t need/want a moderator. And tell him not to ask you again. If he persists, ban him. No model should have to deal with that shit…whether he’s a good tipper or not.

You need to ask yourself how important his tips are to you. You're here to make money, so there's no shame in it if you decide it's more important. However, on the other hand, I'd say he deserves a ban if you've ensured that he understands you aren't interested in moderators. Make the choice that you feel is right for you, even if others feel it's not.

(This is on Chaturbate)

Thanks everyone!
I sell mod rights because it gives a special tag in my room and I sell it for 10,000 tokens it also comes with my snapchat, all my videos, and pm's. If someone isn't going to make a big investment into you then it's not worth it if you don't think you need one ( I don't think I need one) I also draw the line with them that they are only buying a tag for room no muting or banning that's my job and I'll ban them if they cross that line. Sometimes I do give the tag to long time spenders that have clearly tipped waaaaay more than the single tip of 10k tokens. Don't let users bully you its your choice and that's it and to be honest just a fan club member wouldn't ever be a mod of mine maybe add a tip menu option for be my mod.

Tell him to shut the fuck up about it or you'll ban him. If he only wants to be a mod because he's super in to you then the threat of a ban will be enough I think.

Said it a million times, if someone wants to be a mod, they should not be a mod. ❤️
As someone who doesn't really frequent token sites, I have to say I find the chat about mods and knights utterly unfathomable. Maybe I just hang around with totally kick ass models but I've yet to meet one that needs a man to put an idiot in their place. I can only assume that eventually the sheer volume of viewers is what necessitates a helping hand but like Jay says, the people who want to do it are probably on a power trip and probably shouldn't do it.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
As someone who doesn't really frequent token sites, I have to say I find the chat about mods and knights utterly unfathomable. Maybe I just hang around with totally kick ass models but I've yet to meet one that needs a man to put an idiot in their place. I can only assume that eventually the sheer volume of viewers is what necessitates a helping hand but like Jay says, the people who want to do it are probably on a power trip and probably shouldn't do it.
It is not about "needing a man" ;) .

There are many reason why models choose to have mods / knights (this is all from my experiences and observations on StripChat where I am an active Knight for one model, and have been a knight for others on the past as well as visiting many rooms over the years). The talk of bots to do the same job from soem her on teh forum does not apply to StripChat, bots do not exist for the platform:

Some do it as a way of keeping users "tied" to them.
Some do it as a genuine reward
Some have busy, chatty rooms and may not have English as a first language, so the assistance of a few reliable, trustworthy users helps them to have a smoother more hassle-free show.

But I agree that anyoen who asks or wants to be a mod/ knight should never be made one :)

Of course he asked again last night. I told him, no and if he asked again I was going to ban him. I had a scheduled private, once I got done with that and back from away mode, "Can I be your moderator? Please?" I went off on him, telling him no, and what did I say would happen. I banned him.

He makes a gray name with numbers on the end of it, and comes back in "LOLZ unban me baby. I won't ask again." Tell him I warned him, I was serious about it and you didn't listen so you are done. He then goes off about how great of a guy he is and just wanted to help me, I am nothing but a loser. I just said: "Well you gave this loser money. What does that make you?" He left. Ha.

@MiaSarah it's good he showed his true colours so that you know you made the right choice (which you did even if he didn't react like that) but I would recommend not to give him any attention next time since he may come back. He sounds like someone who pushes boundaries. Just ban.

Of course he asked again last night. I told him, no and if he asked again I was going to ban him. I had a scheduled private, once I got done with that and back from away mode, "Can I be your moderator? Please?" I went off on him, telling him no, and what did I say would happen. I banned him.

He makes a gray name with numbers on the end of it, and comes back in "LOLZ unban me baby. I won't ask again." Tell him I warned him, I was serious about it and you didn't listen so you are done. He then goes off about how great of a guy he is and just wanted to help me, I am nothing but a loser. I just said: "Well you gave this loser money. What does that make you?" He left. Ha.
I'm not a model but if I were, I'd have banned him for the use of "LOLZ".

Reactions: schruti
Ahh gotta love that! Just continue to be firm with your response. If it continues to be a problem and it's upsetting you I never hesitate to ban anyone that is bothersome, trolling, rude, etc.

You could also ban him for a day then unban him and see if he returns, maybe that will knock some sense into him lol :rofl:

You could also ban him for a day then unban him and see if he returns, maybe that will knock some sense into him lol :rofl:

Nah, he can stay banned. Reread her above post (Post #10) about the dude coming back with a different name and running his mouth. Models are trying to work…not deal with nonsense from some self-absorbed dude who needs to be given a “moderator” title in order to feel like a big man. Grown men who won’t behave right in chat rooms and harass models (Called her a loser, and won’t take no for an answer) don’t deserve a bunch of chances like it’s the high school principal’s office.

Nah, he can stay banned. Reread her above post (Post #10) about the dude coming back with a different name and running his mouth. Models are trying to work…not deal with nonsense from some self-absorbed dude who needs to be given a “moderator” title in order to feel like a big man. Grown men who won’t behave right in chat rooms and harass models (Called her a loser, and won’t take no for an answer) don’t deserve a bunch of chances like it’s the high school principal’s office.
MiaSarah has control now. His actions show he has No self control and even less common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.