AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DecAmber

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I'm naming it this for more than one reason. First and foremost, because with all the aches and pains I've had this year, I want this one last month to be awesome. I'm going to focus on the positive no matter what and feel good every day. I'm thankful for making it through some weird times this year, and grateful for all that 2010 has given me.

Second, because it has been a few months since I was really myself on MFC and want to get back to that. I mean, sure I will still go at a little bit of a slower pace at first, but I am amped up and ready to rock MFC this month. It starts tonight! I plan to get on around 6:00 or 6:30 PST tonight, and hope to last for a couple/few hours. I can't wait to hang out, dance, get naked and other naughty things. It's been too long!

I'm really looking forward to spending DecAmber with all of you. My room is all X-mas'd out and ready to go! :eek:ccasion-xmas: I even uploaded a holiday dancing monkey emote to MFC. Feel free to use and abuse it! (The shortcut is :treindance.)
Lnvpw.gif

I'll see you guys tonight! :eek:ccasion-santa:

Wow, guess I missed out on a lot in the last month or so. :(

Guess I need to find some time to log in and at least say hi. . . .

woohoo hell yeah decAMBER!!

i wish you the best for this awsome month.. and i'm sure you will get everything yo deserve
good luck sexy lady

The last 3 days of the month redeemed SO much about DecAmber. I am at #18 on the list right now, and hoping to stay on the list completely by midnight. Keep your fingers crossed for me as you get drunk and watch the ball drop, whatever time zone you're in!

Thank you to all those who helped keep my spirits up and the tokens flowing all month. Lotsa fun! Look for a blog with additional thanks for my Angels and closing thoughts on 2010 soon-ish. :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion9:

Status
Not open for further replies.