AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DELAY ON EMAIL RESPONSE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2019
Hi @punker barbie , I hope you’re fairing well? I’m sexymonalisa1 on chaturbate. I wrote an email to support team on Sunday informing them about a minor who is heard crying while broadcasting. I’m an independent broadcaster who stays alone. I don’t have a child and at times a minor is heard crying but it’s from the neighborhood. They are supposed to lift my ban on 30th of this month but I just wanted them to understand about the issue to avoid repeating itself in the future. Thank you

Hey! You'll probably need to invest in some noise canceling microphones/software to prevent any future bans. It's your responsibility to make sure no one is heard on your stream but you or another registered user on your account.

I suspect if it happens again your ban will not be overturned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.