AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Deleting my current account to make a new one?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffi_Bunnix

Cam Model
Dec 10, 2018
profiles.myfreecams.com
MFC Username
Hot_Tati_
Recently I have been having major traffic issues in my room. All of my regulars/friends/previous tippers or interested members are not really coming into my room. Some pop in and then leave but not nearly as many that were previously there about a month ago. I did take some time off to visit family for the holidays and was also really sick with the flu and multiple sinus infections starting in the beginning of December. I just recently have gotten better and fully able to be on cam without coughing my lung up or sounding like I'm breathing underwater lol. (I have a horrible immune system) What I mean I guess is that I have not really been logged on as much as usual.

Previous to this happening I was working really hard to build my friends list and get people interested in participating in my room. Making sure I logged on every day or at least 5 days a week, for at least 4 hours after I come home from work at my fulltime job irl. I was doing pretty good. Making a good average every night and income from mfc was increasing. I think my prices are more than fair (almost cheap) and I knew that I was going to have to work a little harder than others to make a good hourly average (one that I was happy with) because when I had new model status, sadly, I waisted it as I wasn't too sure I was going to pour a lot of time into camming as I also manage the place I work and have a full day of appointments there (very physical stressful work-dog grooming).

I'm wondering if it is a good Idea to delete my current account as I am barely getting half the traffic and start over with new model status? I don't want to do that as I still have some faithful members that have remained but I now know that the new model status could have set me up for a much better number of friends/members who want to come to my room and didn't fully understand how important it was to utilize that when I had it.

Any suggestions? Any other ways to pull paying members into my room? I've tried to give little things for free so that people pop in from my thumbnail but that seems to just bring in free-loaders. I don't mind them being there as it bumps me up on the pages but.. I feel like I'm really struggling. I love camming now and want to be successful with it.

Reactions: Makeda chaturbate
Last I heard you weren’t allowed to make new accounts. Otherwise everyone and their momma would be abusing the new model status repeatedly

Upvote 0
Last I heard you weren’t allowed to make new accounts. Otherwise everyone and their momma would be abusing the new model status repeatedly
Yeah, I get this. I kind of figured it wouldn't be allowed but figured why not ask :D I had a pretty good night last night.. maybe it truly was just my absence this previous month that disenchanted some of the members. I have considered trying CB but have heard that it is more overtly sexual than mfc and I actually really like the pace I run my shows at currently. I don't see the harm in trying though :) Any suggestions for other sites? I like to chat mostly. I do get naked in free chat with purchases from my tip menu or countdown but don't do penetration or masturbation in live chat a whole lot unless I have a really busy day. I usually save that for pvts and don't do group.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I get this. I kind of figured it wouldn't be allowed but figured why not ask :D I had a pretty good night last night.. maybe it truly was just my absence this previous month that disenchanted some of the members. I have considered trying CB but have heard that it is more overtly sexual than mfc and I actually really like the pace I run my shows at currently. I don't see the harm in trying though :) Any suggestions for other sites? I like to chat mostly. I do get naked in free chat with purchases from my tip menu or countdown but don't do penetration or masturbation in live chat a whole lot unless I have a really busy day. I usually save that for pvts and don't do group.
Well, I work on a site called webcammodels (cammedia) there the tool to make tokens is talk talk talk and tease tease tease, if the guy want something he must invite u to private, u can set how much your private will cost per minute, 20 tok per minute, 30, 50, up to you. I adore that site but when i login there i have to prepare mind becaues u will need to chat a lot ahahha u can also use tip menu, not conventional, your menu will appear at your screen or on your profile.Very nice, i recommend.

Upvote 0
CB is more sexual but your room doesn't have to be. There are a lot of nonexplicit girls that do well, even nonnude ones as well. When I started I would do a small countdown to get topless for 2 minutes. After reaching a goal I'd start a new goal for 2 minutes naked. Then slowly undress and dance a bit while topless, tease, etc. Make a little show of it then get back dressed, still tease a bit until the next goal is reached. Then rinse and repeat that during my whole time online. And it worked well! You can't know will site work for you if you don't try it.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Upvote 0
I restarted once. I made a mistake as a newbie and got a stalker. They were real nice about it. I think they allow it once.

I've seen a couple of girls delete their account and create a new one after a month or so.

As far as it being slow, I think it is like that for most right now. I would wait it out. It actually seemed to be turning around a bit this week. I've seen people in my chat who have been away for a month or more.

Upvote 0
You can totally be a tease or non nude model on chaturbate. Just because these rooms are not on the front page does not mean these girls are not doing well. There is a whole armada of girls that spend most of their time in relatively low priced private shows, you will never see these girls on the front page.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.