AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2015
Hello, this is KMango I am a male cam model ;3 But my real time job is being a Graphic designer. I thought about doing this after I have seen all the ugly bio's out there designed by people who have no idea what they are doing and/or have bad aesthetics.I have a BFA in Graphic and Interactive Design and a minor in film.

So I am offering my services to design your biography for whatever cam site you may use and/or whatever else you may want designed. Facebook covers, avatars/profile pictures, Twitter backgrounds/covers, YouTube/Google+ artwork, or whatever else you may need...etc. This wont be free, my normal rates apply, but it will not be very expensive either(depending on what all you want). I also do photography, films(filming and editing), and I produce electronic music. If you are interested in anything I just mentioned, then please post a reply here and contact me at KalebPi@hotmail.com

@KMAngo :) hello there dear web designer, I am interested and curious to see some of your works a portfolio maybe... Indeed there are many web designers out there (not my place to mock them) and this community has seen plenty of them so let us admire your awesome skills . Best of luck

Not a web designer. I do more print work, but I can design for the web and I know how HTML5/CSS work and I code it in basic forms. I am photographing my Behance right now and I actually in the middle of coding my website. haha If you want I could send you the HTML and CSS files of what i have so far. :)
I guess i will throw something together of my work, for people here to see.

P.S.
Oh jeese, I forgot to add that I'm still in school for my BFA. (Junior year) i will edit that.
(Can a mod add into the OP " i am in my Junior year for my BFA in Graphic......."

Not a web designer. I do more print work, but I can design for the web and I know how HTML5/CSS work and I code it in basic forms. I am photographing my Behance right now and I actually in the middle of coding my website. haha If you want I could send you the HTML and CSS files of what i have so far. :)
I guess i will throw something together of my work, for people here to see.

P.S.
Oh jeese, I forgot to add that I'm still in school for my BFA. (Junior year) i will edit that.
(Can a mod add into the OP " i am in my Junior year for my BFA in Graphic......."
It will be nice to see some of your digital graphic works :)
Heads up! regarding HTML5 and Chaturbate, they don't like eachother :D Chaturbate is not so flexible when it comes to editing but nevertheless amazing things can be accomplished .
I for one, I appreciate the hard work of anyone who does their best in what they do even if the outcome has not the "wow" factor... in this context I do value your initiative of coding and developing your website by yourself.

Regarding your graphic experience. You will see for yourself that what you have learned in school is not always the best approach when it comes to adult niche (even some models adopt a trend which doesn't help them at all -- but this is another case study). Yes you may use some graphic techniques and concepts but wrapping them applying those to adult niche can be pretty difficult sometimes.
Good luck and keep in touch.
Dan N

Well that's what Design is all about. Having a problem and figuring it out. (Plus I'll really just do whatever the client wants) since I could pump out a bio in like 10min.
And I'm busy today. But I'll try to remember to post something of my works.

Status
Not open for further replies.