AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Diablo 2/3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Woot! I have Diablo 2 again now. So I'm going to be playing. I'm actually not afraid of giving out this gamertag, so if you want it, PM me.

But this thread is mainly so I can PDF it. (Publicly Display my desire to Fuck it.)

DIALO 2 is AWESOME. Mmmkay?

And I can't wait until Diablo 3 comes out.

<_<

So excited in the pants.

Reactions: DDuckworth
I love Diablo 2, it's one of my favorite PC game ever.

looking forward to Diablo 3 as well, probably be next year before it hits though.

OMG Diablo 3. I think I will cream in my pants the day this one comes out. I was at a convention last summer and was trying to pry some info about it out of the blizzard guys. But they wouldn't say anything. damn them!

I'm probably going to have to upgrade my computer before it comes out, but it'll be worth it.

Diablo 3 is on my must play list, though I have no clue what class is going to interest me the most.

So far out of all the classes in Diablo 3 I've enjoyed the Sorcerer and the Barbarian the best. The monk and the Witchdoctor took some getting used to but I don't feel the Witchdoctor really does well at replacing the Necromancer.

I'm still waiting to see what the 5th and final class will be. Probably be revealed at Blizzcon I'm guessing.

(yes, I've played Diablo 3 several times >.>)

Eldorian said:
So far out of all the classes in Diablo 3 I've enjoyed the Sorcerer and the Barbarian the best. The monk and the Witchdoctor took some getting used to but I don't feel the Witchdoctor really does well at replacing the Necromancer.

I'm still waiting to see what the 5th and final class will be. Probably be revealed at Blizzcon I'm guessing.

(yes, I've played Diablo 3 several times >.>)

Lucky bastard!

What class was the best tank and the best nuker?

So... for anyone not paying attention this weekend is the Diablo III Open Beta Stress Test. For this weekend only anyone with a Battle.net account can play a little Diablo III. Regular testers will be able to keep playing till May 1st (lucky SOBs) but at least it's a taste to help me wait till May 15th. The download is about 3.75 gbs. :D

I don't know. I thought it was a pretty good little taste and we successfully stressed the servers and broke shit that required them to make some tweaks. Now there's less things to break on launch day! I managed to get all 5 classes to level 13 before losing access to the game. I believe I was missing 3 standard achievements and the 1 meta achievement for obtaining all achievements that were attainable in the Beta. I know I was at least missing Co-Op Matriarch's Bones, rez each class in co-op, and the meta but I think there was another.

Attachments

• Achievements.png
    Achievements.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 238
I still have yet to make it to then end of D2... >,,> I don't like zombies, and giant bugs is like the most nightmare inducing thing ever. All of my night terrors involve giant bugs. I have to play the game in fits and spurts.
Do I re-downloaded it to play through while we wait for D3. I was in the beta but unfortunately my graphics card is lame and I can't play it. :crybaby: I'm hoping I get a new graphics card for my birthday.

adorkabelle said:
I still have yet to make it to then end of D2... >,,> I don't like zombies, and giant bugs is like the most nightmare inducing thing ever. All of my night terrors involve giant bugs. I have to play the game in fits and spurts.
Do I re-downloaded it to play through while we wait for D3. I was in the beta but unfortunately my graphics card is lame and I can't play it. :crybaby: I'm hoping I get a new graphics card for my birthday.
Yeah I have trouble like that with games where shit leaps out at me - like dead space, dead space 2 etc lol. I ended up learning to handle it by just convincing myself that whatever leaped out at me was gonna get owned lol. So maybe you can build your character so he/she is absolutely BADASS at killing any zombies and bugs that come your way and deal with it like that lol.

Reactions: adorkabelle
Jupiter551 said:
adorkabelle said:
Yeah I have trouble like that with games where shit leaps out at me - like dead space, dead space 2 etc lol. I ended up learning to handle it by just convincing myself that whatever leaped out at me was gonna get owned lol. So maybe you can build your character so he/she is absolutely BADASS at killing any zombies and bugs that come your way and deal with it like that lol.

That's not a bad idea. That's actually a bit like something I used to do as a kid when I was afraid at night. I'd sit up in bed and flip off the "monsters" and taunt them.

Reactions: Jupiter551
I can't wait for it to come out!

:dance:

So they've been doing this Heroes Rise unlock thing. I've done each Hero classes sigil as it's been released so I have access to it in game (though I missed the Demon Hunter since she was first). It's been one hero per week with the last one being the wizard which went live as of Tuesday. That leaves us with 1 week with no hero unlocking. Rumor has it that next week you can go back and earn any of the sigils you missed in the previous weeks.

On top of all that there's apparently an animation that's been made that we'll gain access to at 100% unlock. Last night Bashiok (DIII Community Manager) tweeted a link to a behind the scenes peek at the making of the animation. I have to admit I'm mildly excited even for this piece. Once I get my Collector's Edition in my hand it's going to be difficult to not just go into recluse mode for a week.

I'm not sure if I can take it much longer. It's so close yet so far away. ><

Yeah... I'm so excited. I predict that I'll be forcing myself to go to bed at a decent hour Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night. In fact, I have just decided I am totally making a big batch of spaghetti Monday for dinner so that I have leftovers for Tuesday and Wednesday. Less time spent cooking is more time on D3. I don't even care how sad that sounds. >_>

Mirra said:
Yeah... I'm so excited. I predict that I'll be forcing myself to go to bed at a decent hour Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night. In fact, I have just decided I am totally making a big batch of spaghetti Monday for dinner so that I have leftovers for Tuesday and Wednesday. Less time spent cooking is more time on D3. I don't even care how sad that sounds. >_>
LOL no that sounds absolutely wonderful, actually! I'm really looking forward to having something fun and addicting to be hooked on. It's been ages since I had a game that drew me in and made the hours fly by.

Mirra said:
Pro-tip from a former hardcore wow player, two words: 'levelling bucket'.

Jupiter551 said:
Pro-tip from a former hardcore wow player, two words: 'levelling bucket'.
Jupiter551 said:
Pro-tip from a former hardcore wow player.
Jupiter551 said:
a former hardcore wow player.

Oh hi there, Jupiter. I don't believe we've met before. Allow me to introduce myself. I go by Mirra on MFC but that's not my typical gamer handle. I was most hardcore in Vanilla and WotLK though so my gear probably doesn't show it at the moment. *HINT* Click the link *HINT*

That said, the work in maintaining a "leveling bucket" isn't worth it with how close the bathroom is to my bedroom (where my computer resides).

I will be interested in how the real money auction house goes. Maybe I can actually make some money from my addiction this time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.