AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did I just get someone banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2022
I have been talking a lot to this one model, she was having scheduling issues and I suggested (without realizing it could be a TOS violation) that we keep in touch via something like snap or whatsapp. The next day their accounts were disabled.

Did I just inadvertently get someone banned?!

I see charlie_sc seems to be helpful in figuring things out for people over in stripchat land. Would you be able to look into if I caused this person any trouble?

I have been talking a lot to this one model, she was having scheduling issues and I suggested (without realizing it could be a TOS violation) that we keep in touch via something like snap or whatsapp. The next day their accounts were disabled.

Did I just inadvertently get someone banned?!

I see charlie_sc seems to be helpful in figuring things out for people over in stripchat land. Would you be able to look into if I caused this person any trouble?

Hey @Funtastic456
Sorry to hear about this but unfortunately, I cannot disclose information about models' accounts for confidentiality reasons but I would be happy to look into it further to see what's going on.
Please PM me the models' username ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.