AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did I mess up my birthday party?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaAurora

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 30, 2016
LanaLand
Twitter Username
@BellaAuroraBabe
Chaturbate Username
BellaAurora
(I haven't been accepted as a verified model on here so I'm not able to look at the models only areas, but I did do a search for my question and couldn't find an answer. Please let me know if this is in the wrong area! )

I started camming on chaturbate on November 28th of this year and used my real birthday on my profile. I thought it would be a good idea to start letting people know that my 22nd birthday is on December 22nd, so I put a sign in my profile under "wish lists" (see image below), a floating "happy birthday" icon, and during the busiest night I've had yet, my mod routinely let people in my room know that my birthday was on the 22nd. I had 300-600 people in my room that night and gained like 350 followers. I was so excited! But...

Then I got to thinking about it, and I actually can't go on cam on my birthday. It sucks so bad since I'm still new, but I'll be flying back home on the 20th until January 7th and my family doesn't have wifi! Where we live is in the middle of nowhere and we've had issues with keeping a connection for years.

I read somewhere that a lot of models don't share their real birthdays and make up a different day to celebrate so that they can be on cam. Do you think it's too late for me to change it (to like January 22nd or something)? I don't want any of my followers to think I'm a liar :/ I have about 900 followers so far if that makes any difference.

Also, a few nights ago I saw in a model's CB bio that she was hosting her birthday party 3 days after her actual birthday. She had 50k-100k+ followers though.. I feel like my birthday party could help bring in more followers and it won't be as fun for viewers if it's not on my "real" birthday because I don't have many regulars yet.

Could I get your opinions on what the best thing to do is? I'm probably overthinking this, but I can't help it haha.

birthday-cake_625x350_81447411885.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
Almost none of your followers would think you're a liar because most won't remember. I gaurentee no matter how much you spammed most of them didn't run off and write it on their Calender.

Instead of announcing your birthday just abnnounce your birthday party. "My birthday party is Jan 22!"
and then if you want to say it's your actual birthday on Jan 22 next year just do it. No one is going to remember and hold you to.it. the o ly thing people would remember is if you tried to have two birthdays. Changing the date is understandable imo.

(I haven't been accepted as a verified model on here so I'm not able to look at the models only areas, but I did do a search for my question and couldn't find an answer. Please let me know if this is in the wrong area! )

I started camming on chaturbate on November 28th of this year and used my real birthday on my profile. I thought it would be a good idea to start letting people know that my 22nd birthday is on December 22nd, so I put a sign in my profile under "wish lists" (see image below), a floating "happy birthday" icon, and during the busiest night I've had yet, my mod routinely let people in my room know that my birthday was on the 22nd. I had 300-600 people in my room that night and gained like 350 followers. I was so excited! But...

Then I got to thinking about it, and I actually can't go on cam on my birthday. It sucks so bad since I'm still new, but I'll be flying back home on the 20th until January 7th and my family doesn't have wifi! Where we live is in the middle of nowhere and we've had issues with keeping a connection for years.

I read somewhere that a lot of models don't share their real birthdays and make up a different day to celebrate so that they can be on cam. Do you think it's too late for me to change it (to like January 22nd or something)? I don't want any of my followers to think I'm a liar :/ I have about 900 followers so far if that makes any difference.

Also, a few nights ago I saw in a model's CB bio that she was hosting her birthday party 3 days after her actual birthday. She had 50k-100k+ followers though.. I feel like my birthday party could help bring in more followers and it won't be as fun for viewers if it's not on my "real" birthday because I don't have many regulars yet.

Could I get your opinions on what the best thing to do is? I'm probably overthinking this, but I can't help it haha.

View attachment 67497

I wouldn't worry about it. If you wanna change it though, go for it. I'd wait until new year to do it though, or a few who do remember might think you're trying to double dip on birthday tipping. Might try planning a "postponed" birthday show saying it's due to not being able to cam on the 22nd.

Reactions: BellaAurora
You're only 22??? :jawdrop: (that's a jaw drop, btw...)

I mean...ummmm...wow, my invitation musta got lost in the mail; yeah, that's it. Anyways, whether you celebrate on the 22nd or whenever you do, HAPPY BIRFDAY!!! :woot:

Reactions: BellaAurora
In rl I don't celebrate my bd on my real one most of the time. I love weekend parties and am to old to have a hang over on Tuesday's @work

Just make sure you invite all on whatever date

Thank you all so much for your input! It was very helpful. I made a party invitation for January 22nd :)

You're only 22??? :jawdrop: (that's a jaw drop, btw...)

I mean...ummmm...wow, my invitation musta got lost in the mail; yeah, that's it. Anyways, whether you celebrate on the 22nd or whenever you do, HAPPY BIRFDAY!!! :woot:

Thank you, I think?? :haha: Hahaha well you are officially invited! Thanks for the early birthday wish! Very excited for it :joyful:

Reactions: eyeteach
Status
Not open for further replies.