AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did MFC just EXPLODE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
Chrome's built in version of Flash has been being an asshole for MONTHS now. Even their newest update sucks, as it crashes every few minutes when I test my broadcaster with it.

Disable built-in Flash and use the system's Flash.

Or use a different browser.

I used to LOVE Google Chrome for MFC and just about everything else. But now? I absolutely cannot use Chrome at all, so it's strictly Firefox for me for now.

AmberCutie said:
Chrome's built in version of Flash has been being an asshole for MONTHS now. Even their newest update sucks, as it crashes every few minutes when I test my broadcaster with it.

I remember suggesting people do this a few months ago and you shot that idea down back then. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9433

Airwolfe said:
AmberCutie said:

I remember suggesting people do this a few months ago and you shot that idea down back then. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9433
Yes, I am recommending it to members. Models are not recommended to do this, per request of the admin who is working on fixes for the broadcaster. I thought I mentioned that previously.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I can't even log in... :angry4:
:think: :think:
Everything on the site seems fine right now. No results for #mfcfail on Twitter...

All quiet on the Western Front here tonight!

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I can't even log in... :angry4:

I can't either. Just a blank green screen whenever I try to go to myfreecams.com. I can use a bookmarks to get to News Feed or MFC Mail just fine, but I can't load the main page, at least on my laptop. (Even after deleting cookies, clearing caches, etc.) I can load it fine on my iPhone, but that's not too useful.

I can get to log in page, but it isn't accepting my password. I cleared the cache, etc. etc. but to no avail. And when I try to look up my password (I know I haven't changed it, but what the heck) it won't let me submit my email at all. I hit enter a zillion times, clicked on it, blah blah but the page just sits there doing nothing. So I sent a message through the 'contact us' wiki page and am still waiting for a reply.

Woe is me... :woops:

omg sorry guys but i´m so happy to hear that i´m not the only one who can´t log in haha.

i was going crazy the last days,wrote several mails to mfc,updated everything,from flashplayer to java,nothing works.

i realy thought there was a problem with my computer.

the funny thing is,i can log in when i deactivate flashplayer,but then i can´t watch the webcams,so weird.

i hope they will fix everything soon.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
Lately, whenever I first turn on my cam, I get a message saying that Flash is not working, and then I find myself banned from every model room. When I log off and come back on, everything then works fine.

:woops:
You using Chrome, by chance?

Or use a different browser.

Yep. Should I switch to IE9? :lol:

I had some issues last night. Site started moving slow, couldn't tip, not everything I sent in PM or chat made it to the window until a long time after. But, ironically, I also couldn't get ACF to load. Other sites were working fine. So, in my case, it might have been my ISP.

Can anyone else no get on MFC right now?

I was in the Lounge chatting. Then it was like I was in a model's room and got iggied. I could see everyone else chatting but my chat quit showing up in chat.

I went to refresh and now stuck on the Connecting to MyFreeCams screen. Same on all my other computers too.

Yup...this might be my longest 24hr show. I keep getting taken off the homepage, and it doesn't seem to want me to log in. My chat keeps lagging too. At the moment the homepage won't even load. :icon-cry:

i appear to be having difficulty logging in at the moment too.

When I tried to log into the model web broadcaster earlier this morning, I got that error message again telling me to clear my cache. Hopefully there won't be any problems tonight. *crosses fingers*

boom

MFC had been lagging in chat.

Suddenly we all got kicked and cant get back in.

Same for others I assume?

15 minutes so far. The only thing I dislike about this happening is not knowing if there is something wrong they're working upon, or they're oblivious :D

Chat died in the room I was in, but tipping still worked, so they've got those priorities straight :-D Once I refreshed, I got the no-progress bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.