AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did MFC just EXPLODE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNATCH

Cam Model
Nov 18, 2010
Ya moms house
Because the page refuses to load, && I can't log in... WTF.

This is what I get....

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/login.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 103 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED): Unknown error.

It kicked me off while I was on cam. UGH.

Reactions: sexyvee_x
Yeah it's down. Was in the Lounge and the emotes stopped working, then profiles not load, then PM quit.

I figured it was about to crash soon.

Yeah been talking to a few of my regs, && no one can get on. Fucking weird. I didn't have any warning. I actually signed off to switch screen names... && then all of a sudden, I couldn't sign back on.

At first, I thought my internet died. SONOFABITCH. I was in the middle of trying to finish a show!!

STUPID MFC. - grumble.

Reactions: 1 person
Last biggie I remember was in May.. it was down for an hour... then came back on in bits and pieces over a few hours. Time for lunch methinks... it may be a long day folks. :)

Leo... I think its time to go find a new hamster. :lol:

Reactions: SNATCH
Its back!

Seems to be up right now, with models slowly reconnecting (when I first logged in, it was a ghost-town).

after the red n yellow "Emergency Server Maint." thing yesterday, it's been all wonky. .. [and yes, wonky is a technical term.] :lol:
Several girls I know cant log in [error messages from MFC] or they seem to get kicked randomly, various chats are posting 2 and 3 times per entry, feed windows freeze for 10-20 seconds and they catch up......
Some tech somewhere get cum in the server or something? :shifty: :roll:

Reactions: 1 person
Today's wasn't that bad.. it seemed to be mostly back to normal after 10 minutes. And in the popup window I had for a model's room, it continued to work mostly ok throughout (with just some text lag) .. but anyone who closed the window couldn't come back until MFC was working again.

I continued to have a tiny bit of trouble for the next 20 minutes, where sometimes the tip window wouldn't load, but hitting reload enough times in the tip window made it come up eventually.

I saw this happen again yesterday and I still have zero tokens in my account. Someone working for MFC needs to unfuck this problem and fast.

Mr_Wilde said:
I saw this happen again yesterday and I still have zero tokens in my account. Someone working for MFC needs to unfuck this problem and fast.
Wait... what? Your tokens disappeared? I thought this was just about the site crashing.

Mr_Wilde said:

Wait, you had tokens before the server crash and not afterwards? Wow, that's awful. You definitely need to contact the MFC admins .. that definitely did not happen to most people. I had a few thousand tokens before and they were all still there afterwards.

Over the last few days, I've had a lot of problems logging on to mfc, and once I'm able to get in, things like bringing up the tip window, turning on my member cam, bringing up the "my account" window....they've all been incredibly slow or not working at all. Just to tip, I've had to open the window and kill it and re-open several times, because the first few times, it just comes up as a blank box. A model actually asked me to turn on my cam, and after a few attempts, I got it going, but she couldn't see it.

Anyone else (members, or models logging in as premiums) seeing these issues ?

Reactions: SNATCH and SoTxBob
I was having major MAJOR issues tonight. Just emailed support. Showing as "offline" on my profile when I'm not, so often not on the main page and probably not showing in friends lists. Was wondering why it was sooooooo slow. Other times my video feed will start flashing on and off until I reload my browser. List full of ghost users, too. People will be chatting in my room and their name doesn't show up (probably having the same issue with me where they're "offline"). And of course, I can't use Chrome yet because it still makes me look like I'm jaundiced.

The new features they've added for the models are nice, but I wish they would have, say, fixed the existing issues first. The ones I experience, but definitely also the ones I'm reading about here. Unable to log in? Unable to load the tip window? There's no point to me being online when that happens, and I have no way of knowing about it because generally members don't tell me anything.

My camscore is already shit, so it really hurts when this happens. Fucking pissed right now.

But please, please, please... premium members reading this: if you see a problem with a model's feed, or her PM window or elsewhere says "offline" or any other random thing... mention it to them! I'm not sure what keeps the average guy from doing so, but most of the time no one will tell me anything until I ask. "I wonder why there are so few people on here tonight." "Oh, you show up as offline and you're lagging like crazy..."

Lintilla said:
I was having major MAJOR issues tonight. Just emailed support. Showing as "offline" on my profile when I'm not, so often not on the main page and probably not showing in friends lists. Was wondering why it was sooooooo slow. Other times my video feed will start flashing on and off until I reload my browser. List full of ghost users, too. People will be chatting in my room and their name doesn't show up (probably having the same issue with me where they're "offline"). And of course, I can't use Chrome yet because it still makes me look like I'm jaundiced.

The new features they've added for the models are nice, but I wish they would have, say, fixed the existing issues first. The ones I experience, but definitely also the ones I'm reading about here. Unable to log in? Unable to load the tip window? There's no point to me being online when that happens, and I have no way of knowing about it because generally members don't tell me anything.

My camscore is already shit, so it really hurts when this happens. Fucking pissed right now.

But please, please, please... premium members reading this: if you see a problem with a model's feed, or her PM window or elsewhere says "offline" or any other random thing... mention it to them! I'm not sure what keeps the average guy from doing so, but most of the time no one will tell me anything until I ask. "I wonder why there are so few people on here tonight." "Oh, you show up as offline and you're lagging like crazy..."

A similar situation has been happening to my favorite model whereas she will be in her chat room but she does not show as being online on the homepage. But to those of us already in her her room we don't realize it either because we can still see her & chat with her. One of the first indications we notice is that although she is obviously there she does not show up in the list of people in her room. She contacted support and AdminLeo actually visited her room but at the time he did everything was working ok so he sees nothing wrong. I'm not sure MFC is convinced this is happening!
I understand how pissed you are! It is difficult to get new traffic as it is but impossible to get new traffic if members cannot see that you are online.

Status
Not open for further replies.