AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Did MFC just EXPLODE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months ago, they issued warnings when they were going to reboot servers.
This time they took the site down for proper upgrades. But at least they were kind enough to let us know. It's the first time I see this screen, in fact.

Attachments

• mfcdown.png
    mfcdown.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 383
Reactions: emptiedglass
This looks like the big one. Total server explosion. Dammit ladies, you got to stop being so sexy. You're overheating the equipment! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• heart-attack.jpg
    heart-attack.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 360
Reactions: JubalCobb
OverFlower said:
This time they took the site down for proper upgrades. But at least they were kind enough to let us know. It's the first time I see this screen, in fact.

Think they'd approve an emote of this? :lol:

'FEW MINUTES' my fucking asshole! Been down an hour && a half now... FML. I didn't get on last night, so I told everyone I would this morning. Apparently not... Cause I have to go run errands now. DAMNIT!

Reactions: SerenaMoon
OverFlower said:

Is this screen just for models? I didn't see it, but MFC just finally opened for me at 12:47 p.m. CDT anyway.

Went from 200-plus models to 400-plus models in a couple of minutes. Left to Twitter for a moment, went back at 12:53 and couldn't get in. got the web page not available window.

I don't often find myself needing 5000 tokens to make minimum wire transfer payment...but when I do MFC decides to do massive server upgrades haha

tumblr_lo4e38mQzy1qjv6em_zps4c418850.jpg

I can get on, but I can't stay on and all the cooing and coaxing in the world isn't breaking down the mental barrier created in premiums who are rightfully concerned the server is going to crash in group/private just seconds before we achieve mind blowing orgasm haha.

MFC is having a PR problem today fersure :)

Wow, it's been down for most of the afternoon now :shock: and near the end of the pay period as well, this is not good for you models :(

I have been getting in on my premium account for a couple hours but I just finally logged in on my model account. woohoo!!

Reactions: AmyLemon
SerenaMoon said:
I have been getting in on my premium account for a couple hours but I just finally logged in on my model account. woohoo!!

Aw thanks for this! I decided to *take a moment* that turned into an hour long conversation with my mum & a half assed attempt to clean the kitchen so since you & I seemed to be having precisely the same "connectivity problems" at the same time so I super appreciate the update! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Now to try and sober up from the litre of wine I've probably drank whilst "waiting for MFC to come back online" haha

that's right, I said WHILST, cuz wine makez me goodz at grammarz

AmyLemon said:
SerenaMoon said:

Aw thanks for this! I decided to *take a moment* that turned into an hour long conversation with my mum & a half assed attempt to clean the kitchen so since you & I seemed to be having precisely the same "connectivity problems" at the same time so I super appreciate the update! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Now to try and sober up from the litre of wine I've probably drank whilst "waiting for MFC to come back online" haha

that's right, I said WHILST, cuz wine makez me goodz at grammarz

see now, wine would just make me want to lick your shoulder, why can't I get good at kelsey grammer and such?

Reactions: pg240
I've just logged on and its terrible - slow, frozen. At first I thought it was my browser but, alas no :(

If the upgrade means that the crashes of the last few months are stopped then the downtime will be worth it ....although the timing is terrible for models trying to make targets for the end of the pay period.

JerryBoBerry said:
This looks like the big one. Total server explosion. Dammit ladies, you got to stop being so sexy. You're overheating the equipment! :mrgreen:

I think I'll wear my Fred Sanford t-shirt tomorrow. :)

I was actually considering taking off from MFC tonight, and getting back on there Wednesday night (the last day of the pay period).

Reactions: Nordling
:angry4: MFC is down! ...most of it anywayz. There are problems logging in, no ability to tip, pm, etc... :violin:

So MFC seems super laggy tonight. 3 out of the 5 girls rooms I went in had bad lagging/freezing issues. I thought it was on my end, but the room chatter seemed to be that it froze for them too. (And these were girls who I know always have great feeds).

Are they updating servers or something? Or should I just shrug it off as a strange night?

Reactions: SoTxBob
They forget to pay the internet bill again?
half hour ago I got to the home page,
now cant get to anything, cant ping the site.

Swarles123 said:

May have been a DNS issue and not their fault?
Or maybe there was an entire power out :D

Zoomer said:
Swarles123 said:

May have been a DNS issue and not their fault?
Or maybe there was an entire power out :D

DNS resolved here fine.

MFC was down hard about 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.