AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dirty talkers are impossible to find

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two models who regularly say filthy stuff that I like on CB are Pixie (pixiepixelized) and Candy Court (candycourt1).

Gonna echo what others have said though: If someone just asked for some vague "dirty talk," I wouldn't be as willing. That's way too vague and I can't just guess what you're looking for. And I'm not really interested in disappointing a customer because I couldn't read their mind.

This is where having a little bit of a repertoire with someone goes a long way. The first time I private with someone, it's always kind of a "show/surprise me" type thing so I can see if I might enjoy it. Then again, I'm one who rarely goes into a room and privates right away. Need to have some kind of interaction before.

I applaud you for not wanting to disappoint. :)

I do dirty talk all day. But, I honed that at SM. I didn't really do it while on MFC, and I find guys there don't want it unless they say they want dirty talk. Honestly, it's kinda hard to turn it off now haha.

This is so incredible helpful! I don't do it because well.. I honestly don't know what would be sexy to say. Like a few people said already, it takes a lot of knowledge of sex and whatnot. I just started getting into sex and sexual acts about 5 years ago and I feel like such a noob still. I feel really awkward if I say something I am not familiar with or comfortable with. Maybe if I get comfortable dirty talking with my husband and he helps me learn what is sexy and what is not, I would be able to do it more on cam. Doing it in private for someone should be a no brainer thing but I just feel so awkward and kinda like failure when I try because I just get embarrassed and can't actually say anything sexy..

I do dirty talk all day. But, I honed that at SM. I didn't really do it while on MFC, and I find guys there don't want it unless they say they want dirty talk. Honestly, it's kinda hard to turn it off now haha.

For myself, I do a lot of innuendo, rather than blatant comments when in a room. But, then again, I tend to try and keep it lighthearted in general if I'm in a model's room. Of course, it depends upon the room, model, etc. I think it can be done right in a setting where it might not be the norm. Sometimes, leading up to it. One model I know does a great job of balancing conversation and dirty talk. But, she's hardly ever on anymore.

For myself, I do a lot of innuendo, rather than blatant comments when in a room. But, then again, I tend to try and keep it lighthearted in general if I'm in a model's room. Of course, it depends upon the room, model, etc. I think it can be done right in a setting where it might not be the norm. Sometimes, leading up to it. One model I know does a great job of balancing conversation and dirty talk. But, she's hardly ever on anymore.
I'm an innuendo and near endless supply of "that's what she said" jokes...

I'm an innuendo and near endless supply of "that's what she said" jokes...

Awesome! I don't know why, but in some ways I get embarrassed doing dirty talk when in person. But, love the innuendo, and lightheartedness of it all. Might have to come pay a visit sometime... :)

Reactions: SophiaSophia
Dirty talk is one of those things that regular sex advice columns etc get asked about all the time. Camgirls aren't the only people who struggle with it. LOTS of people LOVE hearing it but they're not so good at doing it. It also can be much easier during sex when you get immediate verbal, visual and phsyical feedback from your partner vs in the construct of a private.

I love dirty talking, its one thing im pretty good at and I do it both in public shows as well as in privates.

BTW for anyone who does like girls who dirty talk, it's really helpful for me at least if you can be specific about what kinds of things turn you on. I have some *really* extreme interests and some of those things can freak people out LOL

I admit I'm a sick puppy. I like it when women skip the innuendo and describe exactly what they want and exactly what they're doing, using the crudest and most direct in the English language. I enjoy hearing about specific body parts and bodily functions.

For example, the sexiest thing a woman has ever said to me is, "Stick that cock in me."

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.