AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DIY-ers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TICham

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 18, 2016
Anyone here into making your own outfits or toys? Or making homemade outfits and toys for other models?

At the moment, I'm in my last year of fashion design school aspiring to become a lingerie designer. Been thinking about doing my own line inspired by cam models for a while. I already started making my own cat ears and cuffs and whatnot bu I haven't really met anyone who does that and is also a sex worker lol.

I DIY everything, except for outfits and sex toys. :(

Food, home projects, gardening, you name it, I fix it or DIY. But sex toys and lingerie are the two that elude me still. I'm not willing to push my sexual health further by possibly fucking up something that may go into my extremely sensitive vagina that could put me on bed rest for a week or more.

Lingerie though, I will mix and match the fuck out of things that shouldn't go together to make it into something sexy. Probably doesn't count as DIY though.

I'm not willing to push my sexual health further by possibly fucking up something that may go into my extremely sensitive vagina that could put me on bed rest for a week or more.

Lingerie though, I will mix and match the fuck out of things that shouldn't go together to make it into something sexy. Probably doesn't count as DIY though.

Thats exactly me! But I was hoping someone would be some type of silicone caster or a glass blower or something innovative to make sex toys. You never know on the internet :smug:
But about the mixing stuff, one time I cut the sleeves off of a tshirt just enough to show side boob. And then I just wore that and some cheeky undies and no bra = instant love from my chat room! I could probably DIY some fandom tshirts and undies since anything with a fandom generally brings up a good convo in my room. :shame:

I tried making my own cat ears.
Emphasis on the tried.
Never again....

I have been wanting to make custom clothes and stuff though. I've been making my own collars, but I never use them for cam... it was just a hobby.

Thats exactly me! But I was hoping someone would be some type of silicone caster or a glass blower or something innovative to make sex toys. You never know on the internet :smug:
But about the mixing stuff, one time I cut the sleeves off of a tshirt just enough to show side boob. And then I just wore that and some cheeky undies and no bra = instant love from my chat room! I could probably DIY some fandom tshirts and undies since anything with a fandom generally brings up a good convo in my room. :shame:
I have molding materials and body safe silicone for making dildos. I haven't done it yet, though. I just finished my first cast from a fiberglass/latex mold for a puppet head.

This is my life, lol. I've been working on a behind the scenes subscription blog for my guys because I have a workshop and spend all my time making shit.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I frequently wear hats I've made on cam because my room's freezing. And I made the top I'm wearing in my avatar here. That's about the extent of it, though.

I've been buying skimpy, sleeveless T-shirts at a local market stall recently (that I'd never wear IRL!) and wearing them on cam with panties and stockings and they are much appreciated! Who knew?! One of my faves is a Superman tee with matching Superman thong... At my age! :):):)

I'm considering DIYing my own lightboxes! I have a desk lamp (planning to get another) and the daylight bulb, while nice, can be a little bit harsh. So I was thinking of making some sort of lightbox/diffuser. :)

I'm not a fashionable person to be able to make my own outfits but I I know ppl. who design and would model for ppl. who are okay with having their stuff associated with sex workers. Of course u are ok with that! So count me in for the launch b/c you will probably want models for promotion. I would love to do it!!1

• Hugs
Reactions: TICham
I'm not a fashionable person to be able to make my own outfits but I I know ppl. who design and would model for ppl. who are okay with having their stuff associated with sex workers. Of course u are ok with that! So count me in for the launch b/c you will probably want models for promotion. I would love to do it!!1

Aww yes!! I'll definitely let you know when I finish everything. I'm aiming for next monthj :]

• Hugs
Reactions: Bobbie Madison
Status
Not open for further replies.