AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do camgirls realise...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BullFrogBlues

V.I.P. AmberLander
Dec 20, 2010
Not every premium is in your room to jack off. Some are there for the company, friendship and entertainment. Not saying gorgeous naked ladies are not a huge bonus. Tips are often just for "love", entering groups to support a model and purchases of pics and videos etc are again supporting a model. Just saying, shoot me down if you disagree.

Heck yes! The attention of women is sometimes hard to come by, and Camgirls make great friends sometimes. No pun intended. Hehe.

Over half my premium regulars just chat and enjoy my company, and I theirs. I'm as happy with that as with the ones asking for private time. :-D

Reactions: BullFrogBlues
I understand they might not want more than a smile. But when my countdown is down to 5 tokens and they give an out-of-room tip, it's gonna be kinda obvious if I don't do the countdown.

Plus, they might be there for the fun, but I love to flash, and I love to lounge naked. Especially in the summer when I'm all hot and sweaty, I want to be naked. It's more fun when I'm happy, right? And I get happy when I find an excuse to flash. Even if there's no tip involved.

Reactions: BullFrogBlues
AlexAvery said:
BullFrogBlues said:
Not every premium is in your room to jack off. Some are there for the company, friendship and entertainment. Not saying gorgeous naked ladies are not a huge bonus. Tips are often just for "love", entering groups to support a model and purchases of pics and videos etc are again supporting a model. Just saying, shoot me down if you disagree.

And this is exactly why I love MFC (even if it doesn't pay my bills and I have to resort to other cam sites, grrrr)

MFC is like no other cam site out there. I love talking and only on MFC can I chat away and have silly absurd conversations with tons of dudes through my computer screen. If there wasn't a cam score, I'd be on MFC 10x more and just for fun.

^This^

100%.

BullFrogBlues said:
I'd really love to hear your (and similar-thinking members) feelings on mixing sexiness with the friendship/entertainment aspect. Like, there are probably some members who prefer to only do the "hang out and be friendly and silly" stuff... so what do you do when the girl needs to turn on the "sexy" to keep the tokens flowing and keep the other "love and tip for the sexy stuff" members entertained? Do you leave? Do you feel let down and enjoy the room less?

I totally enjoy just hanging out chatting, whether I be dressed or completely in the buff, but I do believe if this was my only plan while on camera, I'd make a lot less tokens on the daily. I'm sure most people understand the need to work both sides of the fence to keep our income diversified. ;)

I dunno. I've seen threads here where people complain about models faking orgasms, or not actually penetrating their sphincters with that finger like they are pretending to. When it comes to that stuff, what does it really matter, as long as it's hot. The show is hot, the model is pushing all your buttons and you get off. Mission accomplished. Wham, bam, thank you ma'am, and here are your tokens. And let's not forget that for many models, making a living is the primary, if not only reason for working at a site like MFC. It's too hard a job to do full-time for any other reason.

In the case of models you become "friends" with, it's a lot more complicated. We expect certain things of our friends that we don't expect from a person who is simply paid to facilitate an orgasm. We expect that friends not flimflam us. We expect that friends treat us like equals. That kind of relationship is very hard to reconcile with an environment where you tip someone while they are entertaining you and a large number of other people, either by taking their clothes off and covering themselves in baby oil or by being funny or concerned or charming or some doing combination of the two. What is the "tips for x" equation there? At what point did you get your x tokens worth of friendship?

To my mind, the guys who pay for models to get them off will be more likely to find MFC a satisfying place in the long run than the guys who visit MFC to hang out with their model friends, whom they encourage by making presents of tokens. Models live real lives and they can move on, sometimes professionally, and you will never see or hear them again, and sometimes emotionally, and they may find that they don't need the support you once provided them anymore and forget to tell you. In either case, if you didn't get your tokens worth by the time you log off MFC for the night, you may never get it. In a some cases, you may just have made a real friend, whose friendship will withstand difficulties, but at a place like MFC, it's really hard to tell which way things will turn out.

AmberCutie said:
I'd really love to hear your (and similar-thinking members) feelings on mixing sexiness with the friendship/entertainment aspect. Like, there are probably some members who prefer to only do the "hang out and be friendly and silly" stuff... so what do you do when the girl needs to turn on the "sexy" to keep the tokens flowing and keep the other "love and tip for the sexy stuff" members entertained? Do you leave? Do you feel let down and enjoy the room less?

It's a difficult balance!
Transitioning from chat to keep her entertained, and the room not dead, to 'u so sexy bb' can be tricky if you're not feeling horny. (same with the model I'd imagine)

Sometimes (if not feeling horny) - I'll simply enjoy the performance as art, other times I might pop off to do some hoovering, or perv on another model and get in trouble :)

Other times - try to drop in some comments to subtly encourage tips - comment on earlier shows, that kinda thing - maybe even drop in a few tips in quiet moments to try and encourage the others.

Let down - yes - if I'd have dropped a 20000 token tip to keep her able to talk all night and not worry about things, otherwise, well, I kinda knew that was gonna happen when I came in!

And maybe in 10 years I'll be able to afford that 20K. :)

FifthElephant said:
AmberCutie said:

It's a difficult balance!
Transitioning from chat to keep her entertained, and the room not dead, to 'u so sexy bb' can be tricky if you're not feeling horny. (same with the model I'd imagine)

Sometimes (if not feeling horny) - I'll simply enjoy the performance as art, other times I might pop off to do some hoovering, or perv on another model and get in trouble :)

Other times - try to drop in some comments to subtly encourage tips - comment on earlier shows, that kinda thing - maybe even drop in a few tips in quiet moments to try and encourage the others.

Let down - yes - if I'd have dropped a 20000 token tip to keep her able to talk all night and not worry about things, otherwise, well, I kinda knew that was gonna happen when I came in!

And maybe in 10 years I'll be able to afford that 20K. :)
If I could meet my daily token goal to just hang out and chat, I'd so be game! And I can guarantee you if someone dropped enough to cover that amount, I'd gladly lay there all night and chat it up and hang out. Unfortunately that's a LOT to ask... so in order to not have to ask my regulars to cover my whole paycheck, I've gotta entice the others who are looking for a little more sexiness to keep the tokens flowing.

I do think I keep a somewhat lighthearted chatty vibe going even when my hoohaa is plastered up next to the camera. ;) So hopefully you can still enjoy the banter, even though the view is a bit more XXX rated.

AmberCutie said:

I totally enjoy just hanging out chatting, whether I be dressed or completely in the buff, but I do believe if this was my only plan while on camera, I'd make a lot less tokens on the daily. I'm sure most people understand the need to work both sides of the fence to keep our income diversified. ;)

Yep you have to mix it up and you are the best judge of what works.

A countdown to nakedness, sexy free show to attract people in and then a group show. When mixed with entertaining chat and laughs it is great. Only comment I have is that you usually stay naked once you get there, I think. Maybe getting "dressed" after a group for another countdown to nakedness would help a bit? :twocents-02cents:

The decision when to leave is often varied and a group show is sort of a natural break time for someone who is going to leave because they have other things to do. So if some leave then it may not in disapproval of the group show, it is just time.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Yes, yes. :) That's why I set a show goal, and just chat and have fun before the show starts. It helps me get chatting with people, though sometimes I will get up and do a little dance when everything is quiet to wake some people up. Sometimes I feel really guilty or scared when some of my regulars come in when I'm in a middle of a public show, and they're in more of a chill/chatty mood. But, at the same time, if it weren't for public shows I dun think I'd make my goal, so a healthy balance helps. And OMFG I love it when people help towards the goal when they're just chilling with me. It helps cement in my mind that yes, it's possible to hang out and have some moments of down time and people will still appreciate my presence.

By the way, I want to thank all of you guys and girls who appreciate the model for more than just an insta-vag you can fap to. Yes, fapping and playing is absolutely fun, but no one should be considered nothing more than a vagina or penis. That's ignoring the true uniqueness and beauty of people. You have to talk and interact to fully recognize how awesome a person can be. And it makes the naughty playing all the more fun. :h:

From my experience I realized that my guys don't just log in into MFC, stay 30 minutes, have fun and leave. This became for me, and for you I see, by reading your comments, as an online home, group of friends. I like to know that I can be a moral support for my regulars, bring them a smile every day, have fun with them, and be more then anything, a good friend, and someone who understands their desires better then anyone else , and can fulfill them. Some of my guys don't even take me in privates, and just like to tip for games and dances in the room, or just for a smile and engaging conversation:)
The sexual satisfaction is a very important part for every person, but so is the human interaction and the connections created between members of the community.
A thing that I observed and seemed interesting is that members become friends between themselves also, not only with the models, which I think says they are here for the social part also, of course, after enjoying some beautiful smart sexy girls ;) ;)

I'm probably in a minority here, but I'm rather fond of the no strings attached kind of thing. In my experience, when you mix friendship or fondness with sex it's bound to turn out one of two ways. Someone gets too attached, the other doesn't and someone gets hurt; or both parties get attached and it becomes something more. Sex without emotional attachments online is nice because then you don't have to worry (hopefully) about that hurt or the stickiness that comes with sexual relationships.

It's like today is the night of the living threads.

Srsly, love me some newbies but you guys, if a thread is old enough to have decomposed to skeletal remains if it was a rabbit you buried in your back yard, it might not be necessary to revive it.

A lot of the points made on older threads are really good but operations and opinions do change over time, and it might be interesting to create a new thread and get new insight instead.

:lichmalignus:

Reactions: Rose
Lol I didn't even realize I was responding to a necro-ed thread! :lol: I should start reading with my glasses on.

FYI it is realize not realise

I agree with what was said in that there is a balance. i dont get many at all who just want to chat. Even my regulars sometimes get upset if i dont get to a cum show. I too would love to just chat but I find if im not continually being sexy my room quickly empties. I do follow Jetty_cat and I love how she just chats and that is what her members are there for. If I make comments that are too sexual while in her room they get annoyed. She doesnt do too much other than shes usually in panties and she may flash her boobs but no countdown no privates or groups. Only rarely she does true-private.

Reactions: Kradek
AlexAvery said:
BullFrogBlues said:

And this is exactly why I love MFC (even if it doesn't pay my bills and I have to resort to other cam sites, grrrr)

MFC is like no other cam site out there. I love talking and only on MFC can I chat away and have silly absurd conversations with tons of dudes through my computer screen. If there wasn't a cam score, I'd be on MFC 10x more and just for fun.

I often wonder at the business model of the cam score. It seems to me it deters girls from being on more often, which deters members from buying tokens to tip said girls. Perhaps a secondary score would be appropriate. A score that actually affected the location of the girls on the line up (unlike rate/admire). One that reflected a girls interactive ability and not just her ability to get guys to throw money at her. Though this score would be less lucrative (and thus obviously never happen) it would make me so happy. :(

I honestly would be on MFC a shit ton more if it weren't for the fact that my camscore would tank in a heartbeat. And a lot of my regulars who tip small amounts but often, would buy more tokens to spend on me if I were around more often.

KillerCurves said:
I often wonder at the business model of the cam score. It seems to me it deters girls from being on more often, which deters members from buying tokens to tip said girls. Perhaps a secondary score would be appropriate. A score that actually affected the location of the girls on the line up (unlike rate/admire). One that reflected a girls interactive ability and not just her ability to get guys to throw money at her. Though this score would be less lucrative (and thus obviously never happen) it would make me so happy. :(

I honestly would be on MFC a shit ton more if it weren't for the fact that my camscore would tank in a heartbeat. And a lot of my regulars who tip small amounts but often, would buy more tokens to spend on me if I were around more often.

They do not want you on unless you are making money at a rate that exceeds your costs to them. The camscore is meant to make you leave when you start to cost them money.

I totally agree with what everyone is saying you need a very good balance between the guys that just want to be friends and talk, and the guys who want to talk dirty and see the whole package.

http: myfreecams.com/JennaPure

twitter@pixiepure71

Status
Not open for further replies.