AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do MFC Employees ever reach out to you on Skype?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LenaSexton

Inactive Cam Model
May 4, 2016
California
Twitter Username
@Lena_Buttafly
MFC Username
LovelyLena
Streamate Username
LenaSexton
I had someone just now representing themselves as an MFC employee, a monitoring supervisor named Leo to be exact, approach me on Skype. He even had screenshots from a show I did last week. Very creepy. I know he's not a REAL MFC employee and a scammer, but who the fuck could this be? By the time I took the screenshot they deleted their messages and changed their profile pic. Watch out ladies!

Attachments

• MFC Scammer 112319.png
    MFC Scammer 112319.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 40
I had someone just now representing themselves as an MFC employee, a monitoring supervisor named Leo to be exact, approach me on Skype. He even had screenshots from a show I did last week. Very creepy. I know he's not a REAL MFC employee and a scammer, but who the fuck could this be? By the time I took the screenshot they deleted their messages and changed their profile pic. Watch out ladies!
No. Never. It's on their wiki.

Upvote 0
I took a screenshot of his Skype ID, which is: myfreecams.supervisor

Attachments

• MFC Scammer 112319B.png
    MFC Scammer 112319B.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 18
Upvote 0
That picture looks like one of those preview pictures from a cam piracy site.

I guess if some one is new, and never herd of cam piracy, then the picture might look authoritative.

How did they get your skype? Are you giving it out to customers or something?

You might also want to report the skype ID to skype for abuse.

Upvote 0
Unless it was a previous customer using a different ID.

Scammers love to chat outside of cam sites; because the sites can't police their scams.

If your skype name is similar to your cam names, then some one might have guessed it.
They ether found your skype some how, some one shared it with them, or they already had it.

Reactions: LenaSexton
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.