AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you ever feel like no matter what you do they make up reasons not to tip you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm just a thought (please don't hurt me) just in regards to ladies being able to see how much a person has.

First off there is NO EXCUSE not to tip at the very least when visiting someone's room for a while I always tip when I enter.

But I myself can only afford to spend 500 tokens max each week, and I usually buy 1000 tokens to get the bonus 37% tokens over the 21% if I just brought 500.

So if a guy isn't tipping at all then yeah he's a fucking freeloader, but if he's only giving small tips rather then large ones then there is a chance he might just be having to spread his tokens out, that's what I do anyway.

Again please don't hurt me!
That's fine. Just say so. We all understand budgets. No one who is worth tipping would demand someone put themselves in financial hardship on their behalf.

Now, if you were to tell someone I only have 500 tokens a week to spend and then you go drop 2000 in another room, THAT brings out the pitchforks and torches. LOL

Erm just a thought (please don't hurt me) just in regards to ladies being able to see how much a person has.

First off there is NO EXCUSE not to tip at the very least when visiting someone's room for a while I always tip when I enter.

But I myself can only afford to spend 500 tokens max each week, and I usually buy 1000 tokens to get the bonus 37% tokens over the 21% if I just brought 500.

So if a guy isn't tipping at all then yeah he's a fucking freeloader, but if he's only giving small tips rather then large ones then there is a chance he might just be having to spread his tokens out, that's what I do anyway.

Again please don't hurt me!

We’ve addressed this in other threads before this one that small tips are appreciated, of course. And I think you’ve posted this in other threads…like you feel you need to explain yourself…but you don’t. You’re fine, Highlander . :) 👍 I doubt that you act like a jerk when tipping models.

As Lily was saying above, some of these guys giving us 1-token tips five times back to back are just doing too damn much. And they act like 25 cents is supposed to make us get up and make our pussy sing the ABCs or something.

Oh absolutely, I'm aware of it, I believe most of us are.

I usually don't pay much attention to how many tokens a member has, some with very little might be ready to load up, some with a lot might be buying bigger packages to last them for longer period of time like you said and certainly I don't expect them to drom their full balance on me at once.

I feel like you possibly wrote it in response to my post, so I just wanted to make it clear - I absolutely appreciate small tips, when they are appreciation/thank you tips or smaller tip menu items, but not when someone is expencting 1000 tokens worth of performance while spending 100 tokens one by one. And I can't help but feel that he was using his history of past tipping (he was never a whale btw, just a decent, fair tipper in the past) to trick me into giving him more than I felt comfortable with for that kind of money. And when things like that happen in sex work, even online SW, one can feel really violated.

Also, tipping a lot by ones is usually just a dumb move imo. This time I did a bit more than I would usually in that situation, but normally if someone drops a wall of ones the most I do is some teasing, gentle sexy talk and a thanks or two. I'm not gonna sit there and count the ones to know if it's 10, 100, or 500 in total, so my performance and show of appreciation will be way more tame (I don't only mean less explicit, I know not everyone wants explicit) than it would be if they spent the same amount in 1 or several bigger tips.

Yesterday and a day before I spent most of my shit wondering how scammers manage to get paid with their sob stories, because for me, any (real) sad, stressful thing in my life is guaranteed to make guys freeload even harder using my desperation.

My cat is sick, it's been very stressful and very expensive and I still have vet appointments planned for next week with no money to pay for them. And then there's a small issue of paying my bills and buying food for myself, just a detail really.
So I was like fuck it, I'm keeping it positive most of the time, but last 2 days I decided to see if sad stories would make them tip and when asked me hru I was honestly responding that I'm worried about my sick cat and about vet bills, it's been incredibly slow etc. I was also making conversations, dancing and teasing my ass off.

I finished with $6 on wednesday and $5 yesterday. $6 was all from an old regular who used to tip quite well and this time he was sending it all 1 token at a time, while I was doing way too much for that money seeing that he's sitting on 1k tokens and hoping he will eventually drop more tips or take me private. I only finally stopped when he asked me for a dildo fuck while still slowly tipping 1 tk at a time.
My prayers for you and your cat. :h: All best wishes!

I'm sorry your friend is so sick. It's heartbreaking because they can't tell you how much it hurts or what's hurting. I know you'll do everything you can to help fix the problem. If you are in the US please consider applying for CARE credit. It can be used for you or your furry friend.

Ever heard the phrase, "it's hotter when the stripper cries"? Some men get off on girls turning to sex work to make ends meet. That's not the reality, but it is their perception and some moron ran around for years screaming "perception is reality" and everyone ate it up with a shovel.

It's sad and a pathetic reflection of their own attitudes about sex and pleasure and monetization of those things. It is no reflection on you whatsoever. I'd have no problem banning that person immediately.

I've never heard that phrase but I'm sure I've seen the type of sick freak that it refers to. Come to think of it, I know I have seen them in MFC and even in here at least once. I figure that someone who gets off on suffering and duress is a hair away from bring a rapist and that they would be if they thought they could get away with it. I like the phrase, "Terminate with extreme prejudice."

Last edited:
Yesterday and a day before I spent most of my shit wondering how scammers manage to get paid with their sob stories, because for me, any (real) sad, stressful thing in my life is guaranteed to make guys freeload even harder using my desperation.

My cat is sick, it's been very stressful and very expensive and I still have vet appointments planned for next week with no money to pay for them. And then there's a small issue of paying my bills and buying food for myself, just a detail really.
So I was like fuck it, I'm keeping it positive most of the time, but last 2 days I decided to see if sad stories would make them tip and when asked me hru I was honestly responding that I'm worried about my sick cat and about vet bills, it's been incredibly slow etc. I was also making conversations, dancing and teasing my ass off.

I finished with $6 on wednesday and $5 yesterday. $6 was all from an old regular who used to tip quite well and this time he was sending it all 1 token at a time, while I was doing way too much for that money seeing that he's sitting on 1k tokens and hoping he will eventually drop more tips or take me private. I only finally stopped when he asked me for a dildo fuck while still slowly tipping 1 tk at a time.
Yeah. In my experience, a model in distress seems to bring out the vultures who start haggling. I mean, maybe it also occassionally brings out the good guys who quietly leave an offline tip but they are way less visible to other members if they do and I suspect they occur way less often.

As for guys who get sexually excited by another human being being upset? WTF? I mean, I'm shocked to learn that but sadly not particularly surprised.

StripperWeb Forum, before it was closed permanently, had it at the top of their homepage that they recommend people check out this forum once SW closes. There are threads/posts on Reddit and other sites about SW and ACF. If one does a Google search for "cam girl forums," there are other websites that pop up where people recommend this forum...which makes sense because this forum is excellent, well-organized, and a great community IMO.

Anyway, as I was saying...this thread seems to have struck a nerve with startframe...who felt the need to make that defensive post just minutes after he joined. Lol. Btw, if you ever want to just vent about cam model stuff without having to deal with guys like him trying to dismiss your feelings (or try to justify being a freeloader), consider getting verified so you can join us in the Models Only section. :)

OK, you talked me into joining! :)

Oh absolutely, I'm aware of it, I believe most of us are.

I usually don't pay much attention to how many tokens a member has, some with very little might be ready to load up, some with a lot might be buying bigger packages to last them for longer period of time like you said and certainly I don't expect them to drom their full balance on me at once.

I feel like you possibly wrote it in response to my post, so I just wanted to make it clear - I absolutely appreciate small tips, when they are appreciation/thank you tips or smaller tip menu items, but not when someone is expencting 1000 tokens worth of performance while spending 100 tokens one by one. And I can't help but feel that he was using his history of past tipping (he was never a whale btw, just a decent, fair tipper in the past) to trick me into giving him more than I felt comfortable with for that kind of money. And when things like that happen in sex work, even online SW, one can feel really violated.

Also, tipping a lot by ones is usually just a dumb move imo. This time I did a bit more than I would usually in that situation, but normally if someone drops a wall of ones the most I do is some teasing, gentle sexy talk and a thanks or two. I'm not gonna sit there and count the ones to know if it's 10, 100, or 500 in total, so my performance and show of appreciation will be way more tame (I don't only mean less explicit, I know not everyone wants explicit) than it would be if they spent the same amount in 1 or several bigger tips.

Those 1 token tips are just annoying to see, speaking as a user. I can imagine how it is for you. Why don't they just tip for real - like USD amounts?

Those 1 token tips are just annoying to see, speaking as a user. I can imagine how it is for you. Why don't they just tip for real - like USD amounts?
I often wonder if it's at least partly because those users think they are pleasing the model more with keeping the toy vibes going on low for a long time.
Also there's a sense of (literally) highlighting their username because they're obsessed with the idea of a yellow wall.
I remember one user writing a near-essay in the chat about how he calculated from the tip level and duration settings, that it was 'better' to throw down a yellow wall of singles than a few larger tips because the toy would vibrate for longer but it would cost him fewer tokens.........

I often wonder if it's at least partly because those users think they are pleasing the model more with keeping the toy vibes going on low for a long time.
Also there's a sense of (literally) highlighting their username because they're obsessed with the idea of a yellow wall.
I remember one user writing a near-essay in the chat about how he calculated from the tip level and duration settings, that it was 'better' to throw down a yellow wall of singles than a few larger tips because the toy would vibrate for longer but it would cost him fewer tokens.........
I fix these guys immediately -- I go into Lovense and delete the first range line and hit save. Immediately removes the 1-24 token tips.

sometimes that is definitely the case. A model I visit has all of her lush/domi vibes as ultra high settings. But 1 token gives you 5 seconds while all of the others essentially give you a second per token (or less). So I could either tip 10 tokens and get 10 seconds of vibration, but if I tip 10 single tokens that becomes 50 seconds

In her room, guys routinely will tip hundreds of single tokens to meet a goal she has put up. Because you can extend the time 5x

Bloodhound Gang (now they are a very tongue in cheek band), but the sentiment has been in multimedia for a long time.

Friends has an episode where Phoebe makes Danny Devito cry during his stripper gig.

There's an episode of Two and a Half Men where a former teacher turned stripper gives Alan a lap dance while detailing all of the ways Charlie ruined her teaching career, so Charlie offers to pay her to tutor Jake, which she does in full stripper costume.

Those are just the first three that came to mind. I'm sure there are many more.

here is something else i hate get a real job.... omg if it was that simple i would be working not too mention i have a number of mental health disorders so a better job would be too difficult for me i mean i cant even drive because i cant judge distance this is a mental thing but also a physical thing so it cant be fixed... bummer because i love cars!
This always makes me laugh. So do we have a fake job. Are we just playing pretend? Who would entertain them when they went to the sites if we all got “real” jobs?😂

This always makes me laugh. So do we have a fake job. Are we just playing pretend? Who would entertain them when they went to the sites if we all got “real” jobs?😂

"Would you like to see my 1099 proving it is indeed a real job?"

Also just logged in (and this isn't at you, just don't want to take up space) -- first dude in my room "crynryan" Whatcha crying about Ryan?

With everything that is happening in the US regarding women's rights, I fear it shall only get worse.

I do too. It encourages the "Men's movement" and incels and misogynists in general, which strikes me as the point of the war on women in the US because these people (including some women) are persuaded to support authoritarian policies and legislation. It's the reality in many countries, of course. I'm sure that violence against women is increasing.

I do too. It encourages the "Men's movement" and incels and misogynists in general, which strikes me as the point of the war on women in the US because these people (including some women) are persuaded to support authoritarian policies and legislation. It's the reality in many countries, of course.
I had three abortions. I was on birth control every time I got pregnant and was taking it correctly but was given the wrong "phase" for my body. I never wanted kids, I don't have a motherly nature, and I loathe things that are needy except for cats.

When Roe v Wade was overturned I immediately began to vomit thinking about all of the children who would be subjected to abuse or adoption or foster homes because their situation was unwanted. And people voted for this to happen.

I had three abortions. I was on birth control every time I got pregnant and was taking it correctly but was given the wrong "phase" for my body. I never wanted kids, I don't have a motherly nature, and I loathe things that are needy except for cats.

When Roe v Wade was overturned I immediately began to vomit thinking about all of the children who would be subjected to abuse or adoption or foster homes because their situation was unwanted. And people voted for this to happen.

It makes me think of conditions for women in most of Latin America.

It makes me think of conditions for women in most of Latin America.
As callous as it seems, not my government, not my problem. We were guaranteed this until we weren't in the US.

As callous as it seems, not my government, not my problem. We were guaranteed this until we weren't in the US.
... the US isn't making policies in isolation. There's a global trend toward extremely restrictive policies and the removal of women's rights and it's short sighted as well as callous not to consider its effect on our own

i also dont want kids too never!!! i would probably attempt suicide if i got pregnant.... i knew from like age 13 or so that i didnt want any kids how from such a young age??? meh long story..... however it may sound insane but i stopped having sex for a number of reasons its been over a year i dont know how long its been exactly..... im okay with this however i have my toys if i really need to well..... you know. LOL..... it maybe even be 2 years i honestly don't know for sure.... im used too it now.... with all my mental health problems dating is too difficult and so on..... also not tooo mention other reasons that i am not comfortable talking about.... :(

sorry for the whole rant thing.... i just sometimes forget this isn't a therapist site yes i do have one i had for many years..... okay okay no more my apologies....

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Status
Not open for further replies.