AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you ever feel like no matter what you do they make up reasons not to tip you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant that as a joke, just to be clear. No malice intended.

That said, I have occasionally gotten the vibe that you’re not a huge fan of other members in general. If I’m way off on that assumption, then that’s on me and I apologize. I actually really enjoy your posts and tend to agree with you on most topics.

I'm sorry if I have given the impression that I don't like people in here. I don't have anything against the regulars for the most part. I can only speculate that my manner is off-putting because I like trolling people who show up and are assholes and idiots.

And too, I'm not exactly the normal demographic.

cat that runs with dogs Rosie-7-of-7.jpg

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm sorry if I have given the impression that I don't like people in here. I don't have anything against the regulars for the most part. I can only speculate that my manner is off-putting because I like trolling people who show up and are assholes and idiots.

And too, I'm not exactly the normal demographic.

View attachment 95505
That's the problem part of the phrase but I have to say I was taken aback, I never once thought you were annoyed by regular members, just by members who didn't understand the dynamic they were walking into.

That's the problem part of the phrase but I have to say I was taken aback, I never once thought you were annoyed by regular members, just by members who didn't understand the dynamic they were walking into.

Well, my attitude is different toward sick cunts vs. proper cunts. Like the guy earlier who had a problem with your reasonable question.

I know we have like a gazillion threads on here but tonight has just been dogging me super hard. I'm on the rag, I feel like crap and I'm still wanting to be on because a) I have to be and b) there are non-sexual shows that are just as successful.

It's just every person who has come in tonight has flied directly opposite of the goals or menu I have set up. "Oh baby fuck your ass!!!" When my tip menu is stare into my eyes and buy me a boat.

Does this happen to anyone else? What about tippers? Do you feel like models go too soft on their menus?
The first thing I do when I enter a room on CB is check the tip menu. If I'm not interested in the offerings or what the model is doing, I leave. If I have any interaction at all with the model (if she acknowledges me or chats with me), I always tip. The other day I entered a four-girl room and the one operating the keyboard instantly messaged me. After a brief non-sexual exchange I tipped 25 and left a like. I wasn't really interested in what they were doing, but I was pleased that she took the time to interact with me even after I declined to "play", so I wanted to show some appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.