AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you have allergies to anything?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
I think you don't, Amber, but just in case, I thought I'd ask. But if you don't, but then you were somehow forced to obtain an allergy, what would it be?

Yeah, weird question, I know, although
AAAA = Ask Amber About Allergies.

HA!

Um... I am allergic to outdoorsy type stuff. And a mild cat allergy. So going outside, on hikes or even just doing yardwork, I get all snotty. :) And visiting my mom with her 300000 cats (ok, it's only 3) I get sneezy too.

Actual allergies to specific things? My mouth/throat/lips get itchy/swollen with bananas, avocados and some melons. I still eat them though, so it's not bad enough to stop me. Oh and walnuts. That's as serious as it gets for me.

I used to have hay fever.

Fortunately, this has now gone away.

My only serious allergy is to Ferraro Roche.

My face swells up.
Oddly, it's only this brand of chocolate, and no other nut-based or other foodstuffs.

This is an unfortunately unresearched area of medicine - the tragic victims are left to suffer, with no hope of a future.

Augmenton (full body rash- 5yrs old), Amoxicillan (itchy hands, 11yrs old, even though I took it for those six years with no problems every time I had an ear infection...)

mild alergy to dust mites and mold, making me constantly sniffly

NOTE- if you see a roll of toilet paper by my bed, it means I ran out of kleenex

People kept asking me about that last time I was on cam... sparked an interesting discussion about the forms of tissue and how, in box form, no questions, in roll form, eyebrows are raised.

AmberCutie said:
... And a mild cat allergy.

... And visiting my mom with her 300000 cats (ok, it's only 3) I get sneezy too.

I was wondering for a while why this sounded odd to me when I read it. It was such a nagging thought. I think about 5 hours ago I figured out why it sounded strange... it was because of Hello Kitty.

Ah... now I can sleep better.

I am allergic to dust mites, just about every grass and plant pollen and most tree pollens as well, and I think I am developing pet allergies though I refuse to go through more skin testing to find out if I'm correct. Fuck skin testing. The people who perform them have got to be sadists. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.