AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Important question about meeting people trought CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2023
I have an important question about the communication directing in CB. I have read but before i have recevide a notify about regarding the fact that the people inside CB are not able to communicate about meet someone in real life or passing the chat in another Social.
I thought to myself that verified models can leave their instagram, whatsapp and etc..
Is there a method or procedure to ensure that this, probably special, permission can be obtained?
Because simply if I found someone to do live together within CB and I wanted to talk about getting to know each other in person to do this I am not allowed and there is a ban risk but it would be advertising for the site
I tried to become an affiliate but being European it is difficult for me to register a valid payment method

I don't know who to send an email to in order to receive a response on this matter

i might you can help somehow
@punker barbie

You can have social media etc and sell whatsapp and everything on CB without special permissions but what you can't do is respond with whatsapp etc in a manner that seems like you are trying to bypass the rules.

Edit: for example if a user says or hints at something that would be breaking CB rules, you shouldn't respond with contact me on twitter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can have social media etc and sell whatsapp and everything on CB without special permissions but what you can't do is respond with whatsapp etc in a manner that seems like you are trying to bypass the rules.

Edit: for example if a user says or hints at something that would be breaking CB rules, you shouldn't respond with contact me on twitter.
My focus is about also another thing. I live in Europe and there are different law about meeting people in adult sites (are not prohibited) then happens that a lot of girls that living in my country (Italy for example) asking me for a sex meeting or for have also a strip or also in real life
In that case, I have to be careful or I can accept?

Upvote 0
Some how i imagine someone asking you for a meet up and then you yelling I'LL DO IT FREE! WRITE TO ME ON WHATSAPP! and I really don't think thats going to be something CB is going to believe but im not CB support and I can't speak for them.
no i'm not acting this type of thing
I only ask if somenone ask me for became a fuckbuddy, if i can ask to them freely or i have to be careful and refuse the offers
Is implicit that every type of illegal act, like prostituition is illegal. Is also illegal in Italy but not have a meeting only for fuck with someone else
That's the point

Upvote 0
I only ask if somenone ask me for became a fuckbuddy, if i can ask to them freely or i have to be careful and refuse the offers
Is implicit that every type of illegal act, like prostituition is illegal. Is also illegal in Italy but not have a meeting only for fuck with someone else
That's the point
No one is asking you to be their fuck buddy

Upvote 0
That's the point
NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Courtesy leaves the chat as soon as users want to do meetups and as soon as models want to meet the users and do whatever irl. The answer is, no, not allowed and not cool to ask for a meetup if user and not cool to ask users for meetups if model. Period.

Users like this make our job 1000x harder.
Models like this make our job 1000000x harder.

Don't be either of them.

Upvote 1
Courtesy leaves the chat as soon as users want to do meetups and as soon as models want to meet the users and do whatever irl. The answer is, no, not allowed and not cool to ask for a meetup if user and not cool to ask users for meetups if model. Period.

Users like this make our job 1000x harder.
Models like this make our job 1000000x harder.

Don't be either of them.
100% understand, thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.