AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you have sex with condoms? Specifically with strangers or newer partners.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do ya? [Men only please]

• Yes

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only do I have sex with condoms with new partners, I provide my own condoms that I know haven't been tampered with. I am incredibly paranoid about my sexual health. You can't trust new partners (or even old partners) to always have your best interests in mind. I don't care about STD results or whatever in a hookup/short term dating scenario.

If you aren't my primary partner, you're wearing a rubber or you don't get none of this.

I know this was directed at men, but yeah, I don't know. I've had flings try to talk me into bareback because I had an IUD and it's super uncool.

I chuckle when a guy thinks that telling me "I've had a vasectomy" means I'm gonna allow him to hit it raw dog. Cool story, bro. You're still gonna wear a condom. Oh? You don't have one? I've got a box of non-latex condoms right here. Go ahead...I'll wait. :p

When I was going through my one-night-stand phase, I kept a candy dish of condoms on my bedside table and would strategically move the dish to draw their attention to it when it was time to put one on. I also avoided mentioning having Nexplanon because I'm not giving them the door in for that argument.

When I was a teenager in the 90's, the awareness for using condoms was very high. Somehow, people think we're all Magic Johnson (google the name if needed), and that AIDS is not a terminal disease anymore.
He never got Aids.
we've got a few million to one chance of ever getting it.

having sex without any protection is too risky for me. i would never have sex with strangers without condoms

I'm hard core judging anyone that said no about new or casual partners. Because unless you are getting tested after every partner and waiting 3 months for new ones you are putting OTHER PEOPLES HEALTH AT RISK.

AND EVEN THEN. Almost no where tests for HPV and you can pass that shit around and it causes CANCER.

Ya'll are shitty.

and that AIDS is not a terminal disease anymore
New form in Philippines supposedly drug resistant, faster progression to AIDS. WHO been warning about drug resistance too.

Maybe I didn’t make it clear. I had friends, female, male, trans, shemales, and non defined, who caught the virus. They died. Not gracefully, just died.
No one deserved it, no one will. Protect yourselves, because my generation can’t do it for you, Yes we feel responsible for you millennials. I know I do. A deadly virus knows no app.

Can I ask some follow up questions here? Before I start, I'll confess that I've never used condoms with my husband. Super careless. So, I understand that it can happen. But, a lot of you dudes sound like you feel it's the woman's place to decide whether you use condoms or not? As a man, condoms and vasectomy are your own controllable birth control. And, if you create a child with the wrong woman or in the wrong situation, you could end up heartbroken. There are not a ton of resources for men who create babies outside of marriage to co-parent. Why risk that? You could wreck your heart, your bank account, what you have to offer future partners etc. I love the idea of men having a pill version of BC, but I would never trust birth control completely to the other person in a relationship outside of marriage. People lie. People are lonely, desperate, misguided and, sometimes, downright manipulative. I know of 4 instances where women I know, grown women, lied about birth control. 2 claimed to be on the pill. 2 actually poked holes in a condom. Gah. If I were a dude, I would carry my own condoms and wear them without discussion. Do some of you feel pressured not to use condoms? And, if you do feel pressured, does that pressure come from the women or from some macho societal thing?

While this is interesting do remember you are polling from a small sample size of men that are going to be more generally sex positive, and in sex positive culture safe sex and regular testing is probably more so the norm. That could skew the results some compared to a truly random and larger sample size of men.

I don't know how I didn't see this comment. You're right. I might post this same thing on multiple sites, could become a really interesting mini-study.

I don't avoid anything when it comes to sex. If the woman wanted me to wear a space suit I would do that. I would run, not walk, to the nearest place to get condoms if it was necessary. I never really plan on having sex so I don't have a drawer full of them, but, if I could have sex one more time in this lifetime I would do Amazon's subscribe & save with five different types of condoms and also probably subscribe to Prime (edit to add: of course it would be be with a nice lady that I maybe went out on a few dates with).

This for some reason reminds me of this:

Passion Lubes, Natural Water-Based Lubricant, 55 Gallon Drum https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_sghTAbX6EPQFW

I don't know how I didn't see this comment. You're right. I might post this same thing on multiple sites, could become a really interesting mini-study.

If you do please cross post and share the answers! It would be interesting to see the differences if any.

@JickyJuly

I think there might be some societal pressure and latent macho conditioning in that decision, but if I had to guess I'd say it's the fact that it doesn't feel as good. Time and time again, people have shown themselves eager to ignore long term severe consequences for a bit of extra immediate gratification.

I've been that dumb before fer shure. I think only one time did I feel pressure from a partner, and not personally any societal pressure. Definitely made the mistake in pursuit of pleasure

2 actually poked holes in a condom.

Heard of this happening enough while growing up to always come prepared. The type of person I'm interested in sleeping with isn't usually going to be the type I'd want to start a family with. As scary as diseases are, the fear of pregnancy has always been more terrifying.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Do some of you feel pressured not to use condoms? And, if you do feel pressured, does that pressure come from the women or from some macho societal thing?

Double post, my bad, but can't say I've felt pressured in this scenario. Not really the type to cave to pressure these days but when younger, definitely went along with some macho societal things. Slept with women that I had no interest in because that is what was expected from dudes. Passing on offers would make you less of a man and dudes are expected to take and be thankful for any chance they get. Didn't want to hurt feelings either as corny as it may sound. Glad I finally kinda grew up because that line of thinking is dumb.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.