AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do You Think Girls Who Look Under 18 Should be Banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexLady

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 6, 2010
The Internet
Personally, I've been posted on pedophilia forums as "legal but looks underage." So yes, they do like to use girls who look underage. Since then I've changed a lot and have no longer "advertised" publicly for this (thank goodness,) but it goes to show the darker side to this argument.

Hell, there are even girls with names such as "DaddysGirl," or something like that.

It's even against cam sites' rules to even claim, or sometimes role play to be underage.

But yet, she isn't underage. She has an ID. Granted, ID's can be faked...

What are your thoughts?

Some girls who are under 18 look a lot older, and theoretically they could fake an ID and become a webcam model, so the girl's looks aren't necessarily an accurate indicator of her age. There's a reason that IDs have to be checked, so if the ID was acceptable enough for a girl to start streaming on a cam site, I don't think her model privileges should be revoked without a good reason. The sites need to make sure the IDs aren't fake before they give the girl an account in the first place. If she's claiming to have a fake ID and be underage, that's a whole different story and that should certainly be checked out, but I don't think cam sites should just let anyone be on cam until there are complaints, and then decide to check the ID. That seems a little backwards.

If they look underage through no fault of their own, whatever. If they play it up, dress like a little girl, do the roleplays, etc it is actually illegal in the US, so yeah, I can see the banning. (I found that out reading about Game of Thrones; apparently they were not allowed to have a legal model play 13 year old Daenerys and had to change her age in the script to 18 or cut out all sex scenes.)

Reactions: JickyJuly
EllaXoXo said:
If they look underage through no fault of their own, whatever. If they play it up, dress like a little girl, do the roleplays, etc it is actually illegal in the US, so yeah, I can see the banning. (I found that out reading about Game of Thrones; apparently they were not allowed to have a legal model play 13 year old Daenerys and had to change her age in the script to 18 or cut out all sex scenes.)
I agree (And off topic; it is soooo weird reading the books after seeing the show.. It's hard to imagine Daenerys and the Stark kids being younger in the books)

Speaking as someone who is 20 years old but looks a lot younger, I figure I should have my :twocents-02cents:

I don't think models who look like they're underage should be banned at all. Purely because I or other models have done nothing wrong. However I have always felt weird about the whole "Daddy" role-play anyway... I get requests for it a lot because of how young I look and I always decline. I don't do it mostly because I don't like the thought that someone would actually get off on me acting a lot younger... sometimes it's requests for 15 years but other times it's like 5 or 6.

I guess everyone is entitled to their own fantasies and whatnot but it's not something I am ever willing to fulfil.

EllaXoXo said:
If they look underage through no fault of their own, whatever. If they play it up, dress like a little girl, do the roleplays, etc it is actually illegal in the US, so yeah, I can see the banning.

That's where I would draw the line, as well. I will be the first to admit that I enjoy the company, virtual or otherwise, of ladies younger than myself, but that accounts for ladies in their twenties and thirties, and yes, forties, as well. But there should be no question of encouraging or pandering to pedophiles. Ever. Unless, of course, it is done in order to draw them out just so that it's easier to cut off their genitalia with rusty hacksaws.

Look under 18 according to whom? This is a highly subjective judgement and can easily be used as revenge or coercion against younger-looking models.

"Give me a free Skype show or I will report you to admin for looking underage!"

I think most people here have agreed - looking under 18 is fine with legitimate ID provided to the site.

DELIBERATELY looking and acting under 18 is a whole other kettle of fish.

Reactions: allaplgs
I agree with how most people here think, it's not the young looking girl's fault that she is so young looking. As long as she submits all the legal paperwork (and it be legit) to prove her age, then so be it. I do think it is kinda creepy when you see a very old man in the room (like over 70) in a young looking girl's room because it just seems weird. It's like dude, she could be your granddaughter. I think that is why Ginny Potter is so successful at MFC because she looks really young and attracts those really old dudes in her room (see "Indy") who tip her thousands of tokens every day. But hey, good for her and she just knows how to work it and pressure the room for tokens, attract the old dudes who probably have neer had a date in their life and still live with their mommies and can afford to tip her 5000 tokens every other night. Ginny knows how to work it too by offering constant "date raffles" so the old, creepy dudes spend thousands of tokens on that because they actually think they might actually win the date and have a date for the first time in their life. I am sure that date raffle is about as a legitimate as a $3 bill and no "date" actually ever takes place. If I was a camgirl, I wouldn't want a date raffle as you never know what could happen with someone as we all know. Talking to Ginny just makes the old dudes feel good as if she really cares about them as a person, not for their credit card. Nothing against Ginny at all, she obviously knows how to work it it to be a top MFC ranked model after such a short time.

WinningDuh said:
I agree with how most people here think, it's not the young looking girl's fault that she is so young looking. As long as she submits all the legal paperwork (and it be legit) to prove her age, then so be it. I do think it is kinda creepy when you see a very old man in the room (like over 70) in a young looking girl's room because it just seems weird. It's like dude, she could be your granddaughter. I think that is why Ginny Potter is so successful at MFC because she looks really young and attracts those really old dudes in her room (see "Indy") who tip her thousands of tokens every day. But hey, good for her and she just knows how to work it and pressure the room for tokens, attract the old dudes who probably have neer had a date in their life and still live with their mommies and can afford to tip her 5000 tokens every other night. Ginny knows how to work it too by offering constant "date raffles" so the old, creepy dudes spend thousands of tokens on that because they actually think they might actually win the date and have a date for the first time in their life. I am sure that date raffle is about as a legitimate as a $3 bill and no "date" actually ever takes place. If I was a camgirl, I wouldn't want a date raffle as you never know what could happen with someone as we all know. Talking to Ginny just makes the old dudes feel good as if she really cares about them as a person, not for their credit card. Nothing against Ginny at all, she obviously knows how to work it it to be a top MFC ranked model after such a short time.

Hrm... Why is it in your mind that this "creepy old dude" lives in his "mommy's basement" and has "never had a date"? Got something against older men with means?
I think a far likelier scenario is that this "creepy old dude" is a lonely widower with a large retirement fund and no one in particular to spend it on. An old man that may have lost the love of his life and finds it too troubling and not worthwhile to date, so he goes to a cam site and spends money on a cute young girl who dances naked and reminds him of younger, happier times.

But to the subject at hand: of course younger looking girls shouldn't banned, that would be discrimination. As for the dressing to look young scenario, age-play is a very real fetish that has nothing to do with pedophilia. I'm not a practitioner, so I don't fully understand it myself, but I do know several people who are. Others just like to enjoy themselves watching others enjoy themselves.

Relating age-play to pedophilia is akin to relating puppy/pony/kitty-play to bestiality. They are all different. What one finds grotesque, another will find perfectly acceptable, even normal- and vice versa. I say as long as all parties consent and are of sound mind, and none are harmed- enjoy yourselves.

But what about when it gets to the point that others are advertising her for such? I mean, hell, if I had a cam site and I knew a model was attracting those customers because she looked underage, and I'd probably ban her.

I know it's not her fault, but she could always wear makeup which makes her look older or things like that.

It's not that she looks underage, it's that non-members often find her advertised on those sites and then join up because she looks underage.

Just saying. I almost quit camming when there were suddenly five or more people a day with those intentions due to me being posted on a few sites all of a sudden. This was back when I was a new model, so seeing 20 people in a day was a surprise.

lordmagellan said:
WinningDuh said:

Hrm... Why is it in your mind that this "creepy old dude" lives in his "mommy's basement" and has "never had a date"? Got something against older men with means?
I think a far likelier scenario is that this "creepy old dude" is a lonely widower with a large retirement fund and no one in particular to spend it on. An old man that may have lost the love of his life and finds it too troubling and not worthwhile to date, so he goes to a cam site and spends money on a cute young girl who dances naked and reminds him of younger, happier times.

But to the subject at hand: of course younger looking girls shouldn't banned, that would be discrimination. As for the dressing to look young scenario, age-play is a very real fetish that has nothing to do with pedophilia. I'm not a practitioner, so I don't fully understand it myself, but I do know several people who are. Others just like to enjoy themselves watching others enjoy themselves.

Relating age-play to pedophilia is akin to relating puppy/pony/kitty-play to bestiality. They are all different. What one finds grotesque, another will find perfectly acceptable, even normal- and vice versa. I say as long as all parties consent and are of sound mind, and none are harmed- enjoy yourselves.
Pretty much agree. Why do people think that at some (undetermined) age, men or women should have no interest in viewing beautiful women, which alas, is often related to age (legal). Should a man covered with disfiguring rash be uninterested in women with flawless skin? Should an obese man only be attracted to overweight women? Bald men to women with alopecia? It gets absurd upon investigation.

If a man in his 80s marries a woman in her 20s and they have a child and he dies (inevitable) before the child reaches adulthood, I think it's a poor choice. People should think about the ultimate consequences of their actions. But mere attraction? That's what cam sites are for. :)

AlexLady said:
But what about when it gets to the point that others are advertising her for such? I mean, hell, if I had a cam site and I knew a model was attracting those customers because she looked underage, and I'd probably ban her.

I know it's not her fault, but she could always wear makeup which makes her look older or things like that.

It's not that she looks underage, it's that non-members often find her advertised on those sites and then join up because she looks underage.

Just saying. I almost quit camming when there were suddenly five or more people a day with those intentions due to me being posted on a few sites all of a sudden. This was back when I was a new model, so seeing 20 people in a day was a surprise.
Usually when I've seen women who are mentioned as "looking underage," it's a very surface thing. The creepy dreamers are not really looking that close. While I may agree that she probably should not play up to it, making her "age herself" with makeup seems almost creepy in another way. I've seen a model on MFC who advertises her "school girl outfit" but doesn't actually look particularly young (can't remember her name). That seems more silly than harmful.

Morality/legality aside, from a purely business standpoint, it makes sense for MFC to get rid of the girls who pretend to be way underage. To the average person, seeing a girl play at being a tween or wear a diaper (FFS!) is a boner killer. It definitely switches me from Yay! Women! Boobies! mood to a place of discomfort.

Morally, my feeling is that it is wrong to financially prosper playing at pedophillia/rape. I guess my opinion isn't necessarily relevent, but I like to think that MFC is about exploring and enjoying sexual fun. Mollestation/rape don't really fit into that. Obviously, some girls make bank pandering to the lowest group available. I feel liike it's probably not good for their souls or Karma. :twocents-02cents:

Now, if you're talking about the girls whose IDs get them into MFC, but won't get them into the bar for drinks leave them alone! Hehe. That 18-21 age group has the world at their feet. It's fun to perv on them because they are in a place that we've all been. They bring a lot of $$$ to the site for sure. They remind us of ourselves at the age or the girls we spent time with/wish we spent time with.

If a girl is 18, looks 16 and says she's 16, ban her for safety.
If a girl is 18, looks 16 and pretends she's 8, creepy as fuck but no ban.
Basically if it could be true and dangerous, ban them. If it's clearly not true, then ignore it as bad taste.

lordmagellan said:
WinningDuh said:

LOLOLOLOLOL, obviously someone's feathers got ruffled here because "the creepy old dude" thing hit REAL close to home to him and he got his panties in a wad, guess the truth hurts dude. As far as responding to you, I didn't even read what you said as I could care less what someone like you thinks about anything (kinda like how no one in the real world cares what you think, you should be used to it)

WinningDuh said:
lordmagellan said:
WinningDuh said:

LOLOLOLOLOL, obviously someone's feathers got ruffled here because "the creepy old dude" thing hit REAL close to home to him and he got his panties in a wad, guess the truth hurts dude. As far as responding to you, I didn't even read what you said as I could care less what someone like you thinks about anything (kinda like how no one in the real world cares what you think, you should be used to it)

I dont think he is old, or got ruffled :roll:

Your just a character assassin all over the forum today. You are not very nice :naughty:

On topic: I have to agree with LordMagellan age play is much different than pedophilia. They both have to do with age but have much different motivators.

WinningDuh said:
lordmagellan said:
WinningDuh said:

So LOL means "laugh out loud".
What the fuck does LOLOLOLOLOL mean? Laugh Out Loud Oh Like Ornery Loser Over Lost Old Lover? I really don't know.
P.S. Don't rock the boat unless you know what you're doing.

WinningDuh said:
lordmagellan said:
WinningDuh said:

LM gave a very measured, dispassionate response to your somewhat obsessive-sounding rant about "loser old men" tipping GinnyPotter. He offered a far more human and optimistic explanation of why older men might tip models than the tired stereotype of living in mommy's basement (hell if theyre 70 mommy's likely long dead). I've never even been in her room so I have no idea what her fanbase is like, but how do you know so much about her fans lives anyway?

I don't think LordMagellan is old anyway lol, and has never come across as creepy on here. So you didn't read what he wrote because you don't care what "someone like him" thinks? Again you seem to be making value judgements about people you don't even know.

No, I don't think models who look under 18 should be banned. Why? In less than two weeks I will be 29 years old, but I'm told all the time that I look 15 or 16. I am 5'2", about 100 pounds, and yeah I do look younger than my actual age. On my 21st birthday I was out somewhere with my baby, and some complete stranger said to me "Aren't you kinda young to have a baby???" (Yup, the bitch said that to me!). One Halloween I went trick-or-treating with my son, and this woman was like "Aww, are you trick-or-treating with your little brother?" :lol:

But anyway, I have a valid photo ID that I scanned into MFC, so it would suck for models like me if models were banned just for looking under 18.

The_Brown_Fox said:
No, I don't think models who look under 18 should be banned. Why? In less than two weeks I will be 29 years old, but I'm told all the time that I look 15 or 16. I am 5'2", about 100 pounds, and yeah I do look younger than my actual age. On my 21st birthday I was out somewhere with my baby, and some complete stranger said to me "Aren't you kinda young to have a baby???" (Yup, the bitch said that to me!). One Halloween I went trick-or-treating with my son, and this woman was like "Aww, are you trick-or-treating with your little brother?" :lol:

But anyway, I have a valid photo ID that I scanned into MFC, so it would suck for models like me if models were banned just for looking under 18.
You look like you're 16 in that picture.

Keithy said:
You look like you're 16 in that picture.

Thanks! It's one of the pictures from my "Red, white, and blue" (July 4th) picture set. :)

This whole thread is why I wear dark make up and act like a raunchy slut. I freakin hate being 19 and looking 12 when I go without make up. :( I'm ready to be 45...

blackxrose said:
This whole thread is why I wear dark make up and act like a raunchy slut. I freakin hate being 19 and looking 12 when I go without make up. :( I'm ready to be 45...

Hehehe. You'll be singing a different tune when you notice your 1st laughline and the beginnings of crows feet.

AlexLady said:
I would equate that to no longer selling bullets for guns because someone somewhere might use them against another. If the model is aware of the practice and has issue with it, it's up to her to voice her concern. But if she just happens to attract a certain clientele based on her appearance, she shouldn't be punished for it. :twocents-02cents:

Jicky, how does it make sense for a company that cars about profit to get rid of any source of income, regardless of size? Sure for you, a woman in a diaper is a turn off. Obviously someone likes it, so why deny those harmless people their fun?

As for your rape for profit comments: ra
pe fantasy is one of, if not the most prevalent fantasy among women. I have to ask: ever seen ' The Accused?' 'Irreversible?' Lots of money made from pretend rape.

"Winningduh," I have no feathers. I lost them ast the nursing home.

Reactions: 1 person
JickyJuly said:
blackxrose said:

Hehehe. You'll be singing a different tune when you notice your 1st laughline and the beginnings of crows feet.
I got my first 3 grey hairs at 15. I had the biggest smile and showed them off proudly until it was time to dye my roots again. :D I'm ready to be old, menopause cemented that for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.