AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anybody else like tiny houses?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KelliMaxx said:
I need to meet more people who love tiny living like I do!
My dream is to open a 5 acre tiny house community in the mountains of NH!
I love reading about tiny living spaces and seeing images...I'm really impressed by people who can really stretch tiny spaces into usable living. I probably don't have the discipline myself...I tend to fill every horizontal area with "stuff," but I really admire people who can.

SqNN9fF.jpg

goldenaye666 said:
If people lived in a community like that, they should all change their names to Smurf names.
zBc3GDN.jpg

HAHAHAH!!!
Ridiculous!! No way!

It's all about not living around rent money and more so trips and experiences you can have!

I totally get that people can't live in tiny houses, though. I used to be a "I want a mansion" kind of girl.

Now, I just want to live in a tiny house and travel the world!

I watched that documentary/movie on Netflix and loooooved it!
But I love space... I just wanna be able to interpretive dance throughout my house. I also like that show Tree house Masters, where they build baller tree houses with interior design that are like the insides of tiny houses. It's a super cool concept, and good for those who can do it!

Rusty_Sp00ns said:
I watched that documentary/movie on Netflix and loooooved it!
But I love space... I just wanna be able to interpretive dance throughout my house. I also like that show Tree house Masters, where they build baller tree houses with interior design that are like the insides of tiny houses. It's a super cool concept, and good for those who can do it!

I havent seen that. I keep hearing its awesome (tree house masters!)

its so rad. plus, i could dance in a field XD

Reactions: MyraNorth
Love watching all the youtube videos from people who have made small houses. Some really great ideas for utilizing space in efficient ways.

Autumn_LoL said:
My house is like 600-650 sq ft. It's super tiny and quaint, and I love it. Perfect for 2 people, especially considering the size of the yard.

That's awesome! I'm hoping to get a tiny house under 400 sq ft! I want to be able to travel america :D

KelliMaxx said:
I need to meet more people who love tiny living like I do!
My dream is to open a 5 acre tiny house community in the mountains of NH!

you could invite them all over to talk about a comonn interest and.....
well this is awkward. no place to put the chairs.

Bocefish said:
KelliMaxx said:
I'm hoping to get a tiny house under 400 sq ft! I want to be able to travel america :D

Color me clueless... but wtf does a tiny house under 400 sq ft have to do with your ability to travel?

It would cost less money, giving her money money to spend vacationing.

Reactions: LailaBaise
Tiny living is not for everyone, and even more so if you are over 6' tall. most furniture is designed for those people that height is not an issue with. Beds are designed to fit in small locations or set up with the headboard against the front end of the room
100_3251_zpsb88d32de.jpg

Bunk beds have been specially designed to fold up out of the way when not needed

100_3403_zpsbd023a75.jpg
bathrooms have at the most a sink, shower and toilet with enough room to stand in the shower to use the sink.
there are some units that have fold down desks
100_3253_zps5288d317.jpg

You can also have special supports installed in the wall so you can hang the flat screen TV
100_3377_zpsdfbcdd11.jpg

So yeah, know a little about the design of these things. figure that if you can fit it inside of an 8 1/2' x 20' area and conceivably make it usable, it can be done.

Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
KelliMaxx said:
I'm hoping to get a tiny house under 400 sq ft! I want to be able to travel america :D

Color me clueless... but wtf does a tiny house under 400 sq ft have to do with your ability to travel?

Having a tiny house would have a rent under $500 a month if any rent at all (compared to the average of $1990+ for a 2br in Massachusetts), plus they're built on trailers meaning you can travel with your home and/or have money to go on more vacations.

I struggle with depression and I'm slowly finding that I'm happier in nature than I am in an overpriced 720 sq ft condo.

GreatDane said:
Tiny living is not for everyone, and even more so if you are over 6' tall. most furniture is designed for those people that height is not an issue with. Beds are designed to fit in small locations or set up with the headboard against the front end of the room
100_3251_zpsb88d32de.jpg

Bunk beds have been specially designed to fold up out of the way when not needed

100_3403_zpsbd023a75.jpg
bathrooms have at the most a sink, shower and toilet with enough room to stand in the shower to use the sink.
100_3253_zps5288d317.jpg

You can also have special supports installed in the wall so you can hang the flat screen TV
100_3377_zpsdfbcdd11.jpg

So yeah, know a little about the design of these things. figure that if you can fit it inside of an 8 1/2' x 20' area and conceivably make it usable, it can be done.

oooo prison! my dream home :banana-explosion: :music-rockout:

KelliMaxx said:
GreatDane said:
100_3251_zpsb88d32de.jpg

100_3403_zpsbd023a75.jpg
100_3253_zps5288d317.jpg

100_3377_zpsdfbcdd11.jpg

oooo prison! my dream home :banana-explosion: :music-rockout:

LOL that one was set up as an armored barracks to be sent overseas to a more hostile environment

100_3778_zps3ae309cd.jpg
is what the outside looked like,

KelliMaxx said:
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
KelliMaxx said:

Having a tiny house would have a rent under $500 a month if any rent at all (compared to the average of $1990+ for a 2br in Massachusetts), plus they're built on trailers meaning you can travel with your home and/or have money to go on more vacations.

I struggle with depression and I'm slowly finding that I'm happier in nature than I am in an overpriced 720 sq ft condo.

There are also fifth wheels to look into if you happen to change your mind on a tiny house. There comfortable to live in, and you can take it anywhere with you!

KelliMaxx said:
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
KelliMaxx said:

It also eliminates a lot of superficial spending because you are in such a small space. A space that insanely small can get cluttered so quickly and easily that you think twice about every single purchase you make.
So maybe you come across an awesome sale on shoes where in an "average" living arrangement you would just go for it because omg what a deal, in a tiny house you would probably pass it by because where the fuck are you going to put 3 more pairs of shoes.
A lot of people who adopt the tiny house style of living are about cutting out things that aren't necessary and choosing to exist on just the essentials. A more simple kind of life, really.

NoelleBright said:
KelliMaxx said:
Shaun__ said:
Bocefish said:
KelliMaxx said:

It also eliminates a lot of superficial spending because you are in such a small space. A space that insanely small can get cluttered so quickly and easily that you think twice about every single purchase you make.
So maybe you come across an awesome sale on shoes where in an "average" living arrangement you would just go for it because omg what a deal, in a tiny house you would probably pass it by because where the fuck are you going to put 3 more pairs of shoes.
A lot of people who adopt the tiny house style of living are about cutting out things that aren't necessary and choosing to exist on just the essentials. A more simple kind of life, really.

Yeah exactly.
I was raised in a small home full of excess in a town full of affluence. The more you had, the better you appeared to be.

As I get older, I realize I already have everything I want, but I continue to buy because I have the space (even though I can't afford it.)

Less space=less "stuff" I don't need, and more money for myself to experience new places, things, and get back into college.

I'm trying to replace finding happiness in acquisition with happiness in experiences.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.