AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anybody use paintydeal?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraUnchained

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2020
Does anybody use this site? I created an account at 06:22 and I have 3 messages from users that want to buy my underwear at 06:26, that i can't read until I upgraded my account. Seems shady as hell especially while i didn't add any pics of me or underwear on this site so far. Either it's the best site in the world or a total scam lol.

Yes, they're automatically sent to all new sellers to "trick" you into upgrading :) I remember getting two messages when I signed up a few years ago, but they might send three now.

Reactions: MarieElise
Yes, they're automatically sent to all new sellers to "trick" you into upgrading :) I remember getting two messages when I signed up a few years ago, but they might send three now.
Ahaha thanks, yeah I found this information on pissedcustomers.

How was the site? Did you sell anything on it? I found a lot of seller negative feedback, as the site is mostly filled with timewasters that just want to try to get a free video from you wearning the items.

Yes, I have an account on PantyDeal, and I'm not paying no damn $19/month to upgrade to Premium...just to be able to read/send messages to members. I hate that these panty selling sites do this. What I try to do (whenever possible) is just put my Twitter and Kik info (Even though I don't really use Kik) info on there. I figure any guy who's serious about buying panties can just look for me elsewhere. I mean, it's not that hard. My screen name is pretty much the same on all of these sites.

It's too bad no one has bought this pink push-up bra I've been trying to get rid of for a while now. Weird that I haven't sold that, but the white one (which wasn't AS pretty as this pink one, imo) sold to a guy on ManyVids. I'm probably just gonna toss the pink bra into this bag of clothes I'm giving away. I've got three bags full of clothes that I can't wear anymore, and I'm gonna let someone from one of these local Facebook groups have them. All this stuff is taking up too much space.

I just couldn't bring myself to ever pay 😂 Those auto messages really put me off, to be honest. Then I found out that... okay, here's the thing. I started out on Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit, where you post and do your thing, and wait for the buyers to find you. You're thought of as pushy, needy, or desperate if you contact buyers first. It's the total opposite on selling sites; to get anywhere, you are expected to seek out the buyers and message every single one.

Anyway, when I suddenly had a shit ton of time during lockdown, I gave All Things Worn a try instead ($12/mo but now it's $14, ugh). At least there you can READ the messages, you just can't respond without upgrading.

I spent 1 to 2 hours a day messaging every new US buyer on the buyers list, and every US buyer that showed as being online. Flirting, kissing their ass, gleefully answering their stupid questions knowing they were never going to buy, the whole song and dance. Haha. In 3 months, after literally 80+ days of doing this, I got 2 sales. That isn't typical though; most guys on these sites just want so much more than panties, more that I'm able to offer. So if you offer sexting, customs, etc, you'll do MUCH better than me, but it's still quite a bit of work to get there. If we lock down again, I might try again, but I'm not sure. It was so discouraging but at least it was something to do, I guess. Haha ❤

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.