AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does anyone know how to put a BRB video in OBS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2021
I'm helping a model. I made the video for her but she does not know how to put the video in OBS. She has a still photo now but she likes the video better. The video is 20 seconds to play in a loop, I hope. Any assistance is appreciated.

Open OBS (always helpful, right?).
Select the "Scene" she wants to add it to, then under "Sources" click the "+" button to add a new source. Choose "Media Source" from the options and either create a new name (I would, it's easier) - just call it "BRB Video", click "Ok". In here, upload the video you gave her, and also make sure to tick the box for "Loop".
Click "OK" once you have the video uploaded and you've selected "loop".

And then this will show a new source for you, presumably with the name you gave it.
Click the "eye" icon to hide the video and then click the "eye" icon again to unhide it when she needs to use it. Make sure the "brb video" source is ABOVE the other sources, so it would be something like this in "Source":

- BRB Video
- Webcam

If you put the webcam source above the video source, then as you can imagine it will show unless you hide the webcam. Basically it works as layers. You can move the layers above or below one another by selecting the source, then click the "up" or "down" arrow next to the "add" source button.

Hope this helps

Edit:
Note, she may also want to mute her mic when she goes for BRB

I'm helping a model. I made the video for her but she does not know how to put the video in OBS. She has a still photo now but she likes the video better. The video is 20 seconds to play in a loop, I hope. Any assistance is appreciated.
Hi, I am looking for someone 2 make a brb video for me. Would you be willing to do this and if so the cost? I would be so greatful.i have been looking for some one for months. Please contact me on ig coraholiday2020 or twitter @holidaycora2020. Thanks doll!!

Hi, I am looking for someone 2 make a brb video for me. Would you be willing to do this and if so the cost? I would be so greatful.i have been looking for some one for months. Please contact me on ig coraholiday2020 or twitter @holidaycora2020. Thanks doll!!
I'm not the best person to do that. I'm not an artist, I just have a lot of nerdy editing stuff. She uses my server to store her videos. I made some short clips using her videos. I stitched them together with transitions and placed a swinging BRB sign on top. Not fancy at all.

When I was trying to find my OBS answer, I found this video on YouTube How to make an ANIMATED BRB screen He also has templates for $5 Overlay Packs . If I was a creative person, I would be happy to assist you but you probably want something more professional than my stuff.

Open OBS (always helpful, right?).
Select the "Scene" she wants to add it to, then under "Sources" click the "+" button to add a new source. Choose "Media Source" from the options and either create a new name (I would, it's easier) - just call it "BRB Video", click "Ok". In here, upload the video you gave her, and also make sure to tick the box for "Loop".
Click "OK" once you have the video uploaded and you've selected "loop".

And then this will show a new source for you, presumably with the name you gave it.
Click the "eye" icon to hide the video and then click the "eye" icon again to unhide it when she needs to use it. Make sure the "brb video" source is ABOVE the other sources, so it would be something like this in "Source":

- BRB Video
- Webcam

If you put the webcam source above the video source, then as you can imagine it will show unless you hide the webcam. Basically it works as layers. You can move the layers above or below one another by selecting the source, then click the "up" or "down" arrow next to the "add" source button.

Hope this helps

Edit:
Note, she may also want to mute her mic when she goes for BRB
She did it and it works. She did forget to click the "loop" box but other than that, it was perfect.
I gave her the instruction exactly as you wrote them, She is very very non-technical, you made it easy. Many thanks

I'm not the best person to do that. I'm not an artist, I just have a lot of nerdy editing stuff. She uses my server to store her videos. I made some short clips using her videos. I stitched them together with transitions and placed a swinging BRB sign on top. Not fancy at all.

When I was trying to find my OBS answer, I found this video on YouTube How to make an ANIMATED BRB screen He also has templates for $5 Overlay Packs . If I was a creative person, I would be happy to assist you but you probably want something more professional than my stuff.
Hey thanks for the link and reply! Good shit!

Reactions: blinkingbluelight
Status
Not open for further replies.