AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does "appear on network sites" help get more tippers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2019
Hello once gain forum!

I disabled this option "appear on network sites" and now just came to think about it. Okay, so that means your stream is shown on partner sites of Chaturbate.
That might increase viewers, but does it actually increase tippers? They see my stream on an other platform but they might not have an account on Chaturbate, so how does that work?

People who tested this option on and off, can you share your experience?

Many thanks.

Very much so. I am a webmaster, there are hundreds / thousands of sites embedding your cams if you allow partner sites to show them and they all send traffic.

Upvote 0
Hello once gain forum!

I disabled this option "appear on network sites" and now just came to think about it. Okay, so that means your stream is shown on partner sites of Chaturbate.
That might increase viewers, but does it actually increase tippers? They see my stream on an other platform but they might not have an account on Chaturbate, so how does that work?

People who tested this option on and off, can you share your experience?

Many thanks.

Of course, there are tons of white label cb pages out there and they make money off of token purchases. If you have that off you can't be seen by any sites that depend on the CB api either for example cbhours.com can't see you and I suppose the biggest impact is that you can't be selected as a top model in a category if you ever find yourself in the top 5 slots.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.