AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does chaturbate accept Venezuelans? (valid id rejected) [AGE VERIFICATION]

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2021
They rejected my driver license for no reason and they are asking for passport now i don't have one and is very hard to get one, my account is catsdream and my ticket is 18334964

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 1, 2021, 2:23 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Sept. 30, 2021, 10:57 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport

Moreover it seems impossible to get a new account for Venezuela my friend(Alesso_1989) have a valid passport(he spend $ 200 on his passport mainly to be able to work on chaturbate ) and valid driver lincense he uploaded the multiple times in very high quality pictures and they rejected all for no reason

He was rejected 4 times and he got angry and deleted the account

The ID you submitted was too blurry, dark or small. We require photos to be extremely clear and legible.

We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a drivers license or any other type of identification for your account.

Thank you for submitting your passport for review. Unfortunately, your passport does not meet our internal requirements. Please submit a valid drivers license with a recent and recognizable photo of you, together with a photo of you holding your drivers license next to your face, here:

We require a Passport for your account. We cannot accept a drivers license or any other type of identification for your account.

I really want to work in chaturbate, so I need the page to be honest about whether it accepts Venezuelans or not, to know if unfortunately I must surrender

i also know about other people that got approved with driver-license 2 month ago, I need to know what is the criteria to for rejecting someone seems almost random

@punker barbie

Last edited:
I have written to support but they do not help me at all, but I send the passport, driver's license and I get the same question as the man in the post.

Upvote 0
Dos archivos cargados y enviados6 de Octubre de 2021 a las 22:02 El documento identificativo no es válido. Motivo: Need a Passport
Dos archivos cargados y enviados5 de Octubre de 2021 a las 16:58 El documento identificativo no es válido. Motivo: Need a Drivers License
Dos archivos cargados y enviados30 de Septiembre de 2021 a las 06:48 El documento identificativo no es válido. Motivo: Need Another Form of ID

The ID you submitted was too blurry, dark or small. We require photos to be extremely clear and legible.

Thank you for submitting your passport for review. Unfortunately, your passport does not meet our internal requirements. Please submit a valid drivers license with a recent and recognizable photo of you, together with a photo of you holding your drivers license next to your face, here:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.