AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does it throw models off when the conversation switches from casual to sexual?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2022
Sydney Australia
MFC Username
Jacklong0008
Chaturbate Username
johny22124
I am always very polite and understanding of the models that I interact with on any platform because I know that what they do is a job and they take it seriously.
However I cant help but feel like when the initial pleasantries are through, some might feel a bit put-off by a tip request for titties or ass etc.

Are there some models here that have experience with this? And how do you navigate this situation?

Thanks

I am always very polite and understanding of the models that I interact with on any platform because I know that what they do is a job and they take it seriously.
However I cant help but feel like when the initial pleasantries are through, some might feel a bit put-off by a tip request for titties or ass etc.

Are there some models here that have experience with this? And how do you navigate this situation?

Thanks

No. When people are venting to me about their annoying roommate, that’s cool and all (I love conversation), but I’d really like for him to tip me a little something for my time…or tip for a flash or something…at some point before they log off for the night. I don’t enjoy working for free, and it’s really a slap in the face when the same people telling me I’m so pretty/cool/fun to talk to don’t tip me (and I can see that they DO have tokens).

We all know what I’m here for, so tip away for that flash…and help me get to my mini naked goal. :cool:

No, it is expected that it will go this way based on the setting (unless they are a performer who doesn't perform the things requested). I think it's more odd when they keep trying to have casual convo endlessly, I'm clearly here to be the dick circus ringleader, let's get to it!

Edit to add that I'm happy to have any kind of conversation, so long as they are showing appreciation for my time/attention by paying. Sexual and non-sexual attention both cost money in this house. If someone takes me into a paid session just to chat, or to do sexy things with conversation mixed in, that's all good with me.

Last edited:
I have a habit of getting into lengthy conversations with people on Onlyfans DMs when it's strictly about normal life stuff. Music or sports interests or whatnot. At least twice now, as soon as they've gotten me comfortable chatting with them, they turn to the overtly sexual stuff or questions and it's a huge turnoff. I've just stopped replying completely, I have little interest in indulging that sort of chat.

My brand has for the most part always been a pretty "girl next door" vibe, with a little sexual stuff tossed in. I won't pretend, even for money, that I'm interested in dirty talk conversations or answering explicit questions. I feel very fortunate that I'm successful enough that I don't have to bend on that.

to add that I'm happy to have any kind of conversation, so long as they are showing appreciation for my time/attention by paying. Sexual and non-sexual attention both cost money in this house. If someone takes me into a paid session just to chat, or to do sexy things with conversation mixed in, that's all good with me.
Same, any kind of convocation is good except bitching or generally talking about other models (or even their own stream), in Pm's I dont mind them talking about their own stream or if they saw xyz model do something they thought was cool / hadn't seen before, but it's a big nono for public chat. Seems like something that should be obvious but I get a lot of it in my cb room especially people looking for help with things like streaming settings and setting things up.

Personally I want people tipping for flashes and stuff while having general conversations opposed to just tipping random amounts for no reason other than "i just wanted to tip". People tipping for flashes and stuff helps with bringing in new traffic, which helps keep everything flowing along.

No. When people are venting to me about their annoying roommate, that’s cool and all (I love conversation), but I’d really like for him to tip me a little something for my time…or tip for a flash or something…at some point before they log off for the night. I don’t enjoy working for free, and it’s really a slap in the face when the same people telling me I’m so pretty/cool/fun to talk to don’t tip me (and I can see that they DO have tokens).

We all know what I’m here for, so tip away for that flash…and help me get to my mini naked goal. :cool:
Yes I appreciate the tip if it's something from Gold menu then this is opportunity to show off, have fun, move around and be an even bigger tease. I often find others then follow the lead.

My brand has for the most part always been a pretty "girl next door" vibe, with a little sexual stuff tossed in. I won't pretend, even for money, that I'm interested in dirty talk conversations or answering explicit questions. I feel very fortunate that I'm successful enough that I don't have to bend on that.
This is a professional goal to me, and your wording made it clearer in my mind. I think I'll actually write that down.

It's not off-putting, it's expected. If you're feeling awkward about it, then ask the model if it's okay that you tip for that. What I am put off by is sexual comments (not tips) from someone who hasn't even said hi to me. In my mind, I read those comments how Shelley from "House Bunny" remembers names. It comes across like they just couldn't help themselves and the comment burst out of them from the depths. 😄

If someone's asking for stuff for free, that's something I don't like to do. My job is to fulfill fantasies for money. Doing that without the money part doesn't sound so appealing to me.

Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.