AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does Rapid Tipping (Tip Cannon) Matter with Lovense/Ohmibod?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2017
I have a question for models that use Lovense/Ohmibod: what effect does a yellow wall or rapid tipping have? I know, in the case of the Lovense, if the queue is enabled, then tips faster than the configured duration are queued. However, what occurs when there is no queue configured? Does the toy react to every tip, or are some of the tips just wasted? If the toy always reacts to every tip, does a smaller tip immediately following a larger one truncate the duration of the larger tip? My goal is to make my tipping as pleasurable for the model as possible. Thanks.

The vibrations remain in a sequence no matter how fast the tips come in or if tips over lap each other. A tip right after another wouldn't stop the previous tips vibe duration.

My lovense reacts to every tip. In the order they are received. It automatically queues the vibrations.

You just set up your toy turn it on and pick your levels you don't have to "configure" a queue for it to react to every tip and no tip is wasted.

I know, in the case of the Lovense, if the queue is enabled, then tips faster than the configured duration are queued. However, what occurs when there is no queue configured?

I can only talk about Lovense Lush. I do not own the Ohmibod and do not intend to get one.
All of the tips are queued, each tip level will activate the next tip in queue in the same order they were sent.
There is not an option to run the lush without a queue.

Does the toy react to every tip, or are some of the tips just wasted? If the toy always reacts to every tip, does a smaller tip immediately following a larger one truncate the duration of the larger tip?

No, all tips are queued, none as wasted. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.