AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Does this performer violate rules of Streamate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2021
1. I learned from an article(about model was banned) in this forum that performer below the waist will be banned at Streamate
2. I search and read Performer Code of Conduct (Streamate) and understand "No Below The Waist Nudity In Free Chat"

About a week ago, I entered a performer's cam room. She intentionally pulled aside panties and showed her pu**y to lure Streamate member gave Gold. After member gave her Gold, she started moaning and shaking and member give her more Gold(+1, +1, +1, +3, +5, +8....).

I reminded her it is violation of performer rule (in hidden chat), but she continues to do. And she reply me " Hi hi bb, what do you want ❤ " 😕
Besides, some member asked for pulling aside panties to show and rub pu**y and cl*t, then she did too. So.... I reported her....(This is my first report cam model, feel a little guilty...)

I noticed she was online at Streamate and did the same behavior yesterday and last weekend....
(sit on the bed→ spread her thighs and legs→ pull aside panties to show and rub her pu**y and moan→ member give her Gold→ she moan more loudly and shaking legs)

I'm not sure if the model was warned or punished by Streamate after I reported her.

If answer is "No", why does this model wasn't punished ?
If answer is "Yes", she and her studio must be very brave (How dare she continues to violate the rules).

The following is just my guess-
(Until now, she still below the waist nudity in public free chat to lure member give Gold....)

Because I think it is very unfair to other performer who follow the rule at Streamate....
I'd like to hear everyone opinion about it.

1. I learned from an article(about model was banned) in this forum that performer below the waist will be banned at Streamate
2. I search and read Performer Code of Conduct (Streamate) and understand "No Below The Waist Nudity In Free Chat"

About a week ago, I entered a performer's cam room. She intentionally pulled aside panties and showed her pu**y to lure Streamate member gave Gold. After member gave her Gold, she started moaning and shaking and member give her more Gold(+1, +1, +1, +3, +5, +8....).

I reminded her it is violation of performer rule (in hidden chat), but she continues to do. And she reply me " Hi hi bb, what do you want ❤ " 😕
Besides, some member asked for pulling aside panties to show and rub pu**y and cl*t, then she did too. So.... I reported her....(This is my first report cam model, feel a little guilty...)

I noticed she was online at Streamate and did the same behavior yesterday and last weekend....
(sit on the bed→ spread her thighs and legs→ pull aside panties to show and rub her pu**y and moan→ member give her Gold→ she moan more loudly and shaking legs)

I'm not sure if the model was warned or punished by Streamate after I reported her.

If answer is "No", why does this model wasn't punished ?
If answer is "Yes", she and her studio must be very brave (How dare she continues to violate the rules).

The following is just my guess-
(Until now, she still below the waist nudity in public free chat to lure member give Gold....)

Because I think it is very unfair to other performer who follow the rule at Streamate....
I'd like to hear everyone opinion about it.
Performers regularly get punished for that stuff. There is a system where they get x amount of warnings first about it though.

If you want to do a proper legit report then you need to do a screenshot. I've never reported another model myself, but if it bothers you that much, then that is what members and models usually do.
Did you include a screenshot already with the report you already did?

It just takes a minute for them to catch people and deal with it.
If you are a model yourself join the SM discord, models are always reporting each other on there, and they get prompt (promptish?) assistance w/ it. From the times I've noticed, which I admit have been few.

My opinion is the same rules should apply to everyone. Do I have the time and desire to police other models myself, No. But plenty of others do. So I doubt this model will get away with it for very long. Streamate is strict w the female models.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
pretty ridiculous to report a model trying to pay her bills for a technicality, though from the lack of response to your message and what I've seen on that site it might be video loop

Status
Not open for further replies.